Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George (40830 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Olowokere(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Danielem:
Former National Vice Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George, has disclosed that the party’s governorship candidate in Lagos State in the last election, Jimi Agbaje, appears to have joined the All Progressives Congress, APC.

George also revealed that Agbaje failed in the last election because ‘he thinks he knows it all’, adding that it was Lagos people that worked against him.

He said that Agbaje originally come from the APC and had been part of the ruling party in the state from the beginning.

According to the PDP leader, any member of the party that wants to leave should go, adding that Sen. Adeseye Ogunlewe, who recently joined the APC, was a member of the Alliance for Democracy (AD), “so he simply moved back to where he came from.”

“Let them go. Some of them were good guys but now they are going to a place where they do not practice democracy at all. Those people who defected to the APC, from where did they originally come from? They came from APC,” the former Ondo State Military Administrator told Sun.

“Ogunlewe was a member of the Alliance for Democracy (AD), so he simply moved back to where he came from. They came from the APC.

“One of them came to my house and told me that the only business he does is to be a PSP operator and that a letter was written to him threatening to sack him; so because of his daily bread, he had to go back to APC.

“In the case of Dipo Olurunimu, his case was a different ball game. At a time, he was the only PDP member left in the Lagos State House of Assembly when others defected.

“But they were harassing him and he had to join them. APC is not a political party. Look at that Rita Orji she came around and got the ticket after that she started running around claiming to be the leader of the party in the state.

“The experience we have had in the South West is that there has been an unnecessary incursion of control over the affairs of the party from the national body.

“There has been interference in the management of the party in the South West and we met some days ago and decided that never again are we going to allow anybody outside of our zone to come and interfere in the affairs of the party.

“Let the leaders face national issues; you cannot know my house more than me. They were handpicking candidates and imposing them on us and we have seen the results, but we are determined that this would never happen again.

“Segun Adewale’s case is laughable; we need to pray for him, he is a very sick young man. The national body of the party has written that he is not a member of the party.

“If he says he is the chairman, I don’t know what party he is leading; but it is definitely not this PDP. We fought a good fight in the presidential election, we worked for Atiku and we are sure he won. But for Agbaje, he said he knows it all.

https://thickmatch.com/defection-jimi-agbaje-ogunlewe-others-returned-apc-belong-bode-george/

Baba Bode George this one ko kan aiye... as for Jimi nemesis dey worry him as old as he his still dey struggle power with young sharp entrepreneurs.... they Will seize ur pharmaceutical license naw
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Ultimatezlant: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Rollsnjaguar:
If Jimi Agbaje moves to APC, I Will believe he deliberately sold PDP Lagos out during the last election.
some like jimi do not need to leave PDP, they kill the party from inside
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by KingMicky3286: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2019
brkkl09:
WHY YOU NEED A WEBSITE.

Websites work. No matter what your business or profession, a website can generate business, promote goodwill among customers and prospects, and deliver strong marketing messages – whether your business is small, large or in-between, well-established or brand-new.

I want to modify my forum.

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by RichBoy247: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:
He is a yoruba, period!!!

Yes, he is Yoruba, he is not a Northern Almajari neither is he a Biafran idiot.

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by fredoooooo: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Na PDP matter , Ogun kill all of una there grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by wellmax(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Chief Olabode George, has disclosed that the party’s governorship candidate in Lagos State in the last election, Jimi Agbaje, appears to have joined the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Unsubstantiated claims. Appears to...

Yet ipobians are masturbating on the news.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Phred1717: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Bode George... Author of turn by turn is at it again. He's PDP biggest problem in lagos
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by saint4larin(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2019
If this is true about Agbaje, I believe it will be very difficult, if not impossible for Jimi to win any election again in this Country.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Ballmer: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2019
You have no idea how foolish this cursed bastard can be I tell you.
Destroyerofyeeb:
Lmao, agbaje has always been APC only dumb politically naive Igbos could not see that. The guy truly exposed them in Lagos...." Look at that Rita Orji she came around and got the ticket after that she started running around claiming to be the leader of the party in the state".Typical yamreee you give them small power they begin to feel over important, now that her dumbass has been sent packing by the real lagosians she don calm down.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2019
manneger2:
Yoruba follow for Nigeria problem, no be just some months he finish contesting, he don run sharply... Fear Yoruba

Tell this your Igbo brother Peter Obi after becoming and ruling Anambra with APGA he ran to PDP to lick GEJ's arss.
Asari was right on ijaw - igbo relationship

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by jokotus: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Jimi Agbaje is a pretender, i.have been saying this since 2014 that the man call Agbaje is original APC member. Look at his reaction during the election campaign a betrayal.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Tospringe: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:
He is a yoruba, period!!!
Same as Peter Obi that abandoned Ojukwu's party to join PDP. You are a simply du.mb

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by fadar095(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Either Jimi Agbaje worked for APC or against........ Jagaban will always decide on who will govern Lagos state
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by ChristianNorth: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tospringe:

Same as Peter Obi that abandoned Ojukwu's party to join APC. You are a simply du.mb
Was he paid to sabotage his own election? Did he curse PDP like Jimi cursed Tinubu during the campaigns?

PDP personally recruited Peter Obi. I am not against Jimi moving, we don't need him in Lagos PDP, he worked with Sheriff Momodu to sabotaged the party, my ish is joining the party he denigrated during the campaign.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Tospringe: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Was he paid to sabotage his own election? Did he curse PDP like Jimi cursed Tinubu during the campaigns?

PDP personally recruited Peter Obi. I am not against Jimi moving, we don't need him in Lagos PDP, he worked with Sheriff Momodu to sabotaged the party, my ish is joining the party he denigrated during the campaign.
How do you even know Jimi was paid in the first place ?Were you not among his die-hard fans prior to election ?
when Yoruba man decamps from another party, It's called BETRAYAL, but when an Igbo man decamps, It's called RECRUITMENT.
can't you see how shallow and hypocritical you are ?
So, Saraki, Dogara, FFK, Chidoka, Tom Ikimi, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal etc were all recruited ? You are a big clown

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by jrusky(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Guys can you see mow(Pls when I say guys pls I'm not talking to any apc pls just keep off) when Agbaje was so sluggished in his campaign and when that *Ogunwhatever* started blablaring I knew something is not right somewhere now the truth is coming out bit by bit.

I know some demon-crazy jihadist terrorist will insult Bode George but in all this man I respect alot just for one reason *he refused to decamp from pdp till date* i love a man like him. Bode is a real man hate or like him he is a man he is not like them....................

I have said it over and over whoever want to leave should leave and the better it is for pdp. In a matter of few months time time pdp will have more states than apc in Nigeria which mean the next general election apc will be strangle and smoked out completely.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
some like jimi do not need to leave PDP, they kill the party from inside

That's true
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
BabaO2:

So you expect him to be in wilderness.

He needs to move to the land that flows with milk and honey.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
manneger2:
Yoruba follow for Nigeria problem, no be just some months he finish contesting, he don run sharply... Fear Yoruba

Guy, calm down with the tribal rant... the hunger for power is universal, and not peculiar to any tribe.

APC is not loosening its death grip on Lagos anytime soon (at least while Tinubu still breathes); any one nursing even a faint hope of getting within reach of that top seat has got to, not only be in APC, but also degrade himself in servitude to the man himself.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by ChristianNorth: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tospringe:

How do you even know Jimi was paid in the first place ?Were you not among his die-hard fans prior to election ?
when Yoruba man decamps from another party, It's called BETRAYAL, but when an Igbo man decamps, It's called RECRUITMENT.
can't you see how shallow and hypocritical you are ?
So, Saraki, Dogara, FFK, Chidoka, Tom Ikimi, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal etc were all recruited ? You are a big clown
Lol. Compare Gbenja and Jimi's defection with those you mentioned.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by BabaO2: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rollsnjaguar:

He needs to move to the land that flows with milk and honey.
And where is that? definitely you don't have PDP in mind. One rather not be in politic than to be in PDP.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
BabaO2:

And where is that? definitely you don't have PDP in mind. One rather not be in politic than to be in PDP.

For now the land with milk and honey is APC.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by bizhop01: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jimi Agbaje is a coward.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Adekdammy: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bode George is like a cancer to pdp in lagos, if pdp wants to make headway in lagos, they need to expel or retire pa bode George.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by sisisioge: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

So Jimi and Tinubu still fit be friends! Hian!
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Shikini: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Agree with Bode George

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Under Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.