Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George (40831 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Seun360(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Lmao, agbaje has always been APC only dumb politically naive Igbos could not see that. The guy truly exposed them in Lagos...." Look at that Rita Orji she came around and got the ticket after that she started running around claiming to be the leader of the party in the state".Typical yamreee you give them small power they begin to feel over important, now that her dumbass has been sent packing by the real lagosians she don calm down.

Heard she wants to join APC sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Tospringe: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol. Compare Gbenja and Jimi's defection with those you mentioned.
It's obvious you have nothing to say again. You are a chronic tribalist and a sore loser!! Hope Wole Olanipekun is no longer giving you headache anymore ?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
No mind the useless yeebow woman, na tinubu start this rubbish sef
Seun360:

Heard she wants to join APC sef.
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Gandollar(f): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
lexxwiz:
JK APC? HMMN !! Then the rumor about him collecting money from APC in the last gubber might just be true..

Well what do I know? Politicians are politicians... its always about them and nothing else..

Dude was a joke last election/campaign. Not a single flair.

JK? Just Kidding
Not a single flair at all!
Compared to sanwo, who despite being the annointed was relentlessly cruising from town to town campaigning for himself.

Jimi is rumoured to be the supplier of drugs in most Lagos govt hospitals for a long time now

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by ChristianNorth: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tospringe:

It's obvious you have nothing to say again. You are a chronic tribalist and a sore loser!! Hope Wole Olanipekun is no longer giving you headache anymore ?
Unfortunately, Wole has never floored me in any legal contest except the day he appeared with Ikpeazu.

He is not a threat and will never be. Every lawyer in Nigeria knows his weaknesses. To me, Yusuf Ali SAN is more formidable.

Next!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by Tospringe: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Unfortunately, Wole has never floored me in any legal contest except the day he appeared with Ikpeazu.

He is not a threat and will never be. Every lawyer in Nigeria knows his weaknesses. To me, Yusuf Ali SAN is more formidable.

Next!!!
Wole's inflicted migraine comfirmed. Sore loser and a chronic tribalist, when is PDP recruiting another set of politicians ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George by ChristianNorth: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tospringe:

Wole's inflicted migraine comfirmed. Sore loser and a chronic tribalist, when is PDP recruiting another set of politicians ?
Of course, if this would make you sleep well tonight, good luck.

I am a sore loser, what next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Under Invasion / Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.