Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (32322 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by wellmax(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
As usual Reno Mockery had displayed plain stupidity.

Wale Tinubu is different from Bola Tinubu.

And they are not related at all.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Tareq1105: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
The biggest joke is that Tinubu thinks he can be president of Nigeria.

The north will not support him; the SE and SS will not back him. Even the SW will not support him fully. So tell me how can he become president.

Come 2022, APC will splinter into what they used to be and the Jagaban will be a political orphan.

You guys just want to die over rumoured ambition of Tinubu. Definitely you guys are afraid of him.
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by lakesider(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ex president aide. People wey never do any successful work for their life. If u send them to buy pure water for you, they can't deliver successfully..... Na to dey come online write rubbish dem sabi
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Bishop(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
kidap:
By The Time They Finish With You ,You Will Become Jagajaga Instead of Jagaban-Ex Presidential Aide To Tinubu

By the time they finish with you, you will become “jagajaga” instead of Jagaban – Ex presidential aide to Tinubu
Shortly after news broke that men of the Nigerian Police Force have sealed the Corporate headquarters of Oando Plc on Ozumba Mbadiwe street in Victoria Island, ex presidential aide, Reno Omokri took to Twitter to react.

According to the reports, the police sealed off the building following the directives of the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) on the constitution of an Interim Management Team, headed by Mr. Mutiu Olaniyi Adio Sunmonu

Omokri said Bola Tinubu, a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress(APC) was going through this because he had insulted former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

He urged the former Lagos state governor to go and apologise to the ex-president — As that marked the beginning of his crisis.

What he wrote via Twitter thus:

When you opened that your smelly yellow teeth mouth to openly insult Olusegun Obasanjo, a man old enough to be your father, a man who fought for Nigeria in war and led her in peace, I told you God will reward you. Tinubu, go and apologise to Obasanjo.

See how they are disgracing him anyhow with Oando. When you sold your people so cheaply, how will they respect you? In their eyes, a used sanitary pad has more value than you. When will you learn? Jagaban? By the time they finish with you, you will turn to jagajaga!

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/05/by-the-time-they-finish-with-you-you-will-become-jagajaga-instead-of-jagaban-ex-presidential-aide-to-tinubu/

That company that steals from the poor and give to the rich....If you own share at Oando you will know they have not declared profit for a very long time,no dividend for close to ten years that I held that share I had to sell at a loss.

I support the current measure to sanitise that organisation it's nothing short of a scam unless proven otherwise.
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Enyimbamercedes: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tareq1105:

You guys just want to die over rumoured ambition of Tinubu. Definitely you guys are afraid of him.

Who is “you guys”?
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Enyimbamercedes: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
omokiri5:
How is Tinubu's political ambition your headache? Get a life and stop fooling around!

I have a life!! You don’t
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Enyimbamercedes: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
agabusta:

You have been talking about this splinter before the 2015 election that ousted GEJ, and it has still not happened. Why cant you just come to the realisation that the APC as a political party has come to stay.

Stop wishing APC to fade away. It is good for the country to have two dominant parties and other fringe ones, for those who may be bullied out of the dominant parties.

Leave Tinubu to his aspirations, you are free to yours. At the right time, the people will speak with their votes and everybody will be ok.

Though, not a Tinubu fan, but this fixation and the frequent wish for a disappointment to happen to the man is nauseating.
Show me where I talked about a splinter pre-2015 election
APC was a contraption former for the sole purpose of taking over power. It isn’t a party based on any ideology !!!
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by PapaAdanna: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Watch how the afonjas flood here to insult Reno for pointing fingers at their god

Trust me afonjas wouldn't like this

Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Chukwurah003: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
kidap:
By The Time They Finish With You ,You Will Become Jagajaga Instead of Jagaban-Ex Presidential Aide To Tinubu

By the time they finish with you, you will become “jagajaga” instead of Jagaban – Ex presidential aide to Tinubu
Shortly after news broke that men of the Nigerian Police Force have sealed the Corporate headquarters of Oando Plc on Ozumba Mbadiwe street in Victoria Island, ex presidential aide, Reno Omokri took to Twitter to react.

According to the reports, the police sealed off the building following the directives of the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) on the constitution of an Interim Management Team, headed by Mr. Mutiu Olaniyi Adio Sunmonu

Omokri said Bola Tinubu, a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress(APC) was going through this because he had insulted former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

He urged the former Lagos state governor to go and apologise to the ex-president — As that marked the beginning of his crisis.

What he wrote via Twitter thus:

When you opened that your smelly yellow teeth mouth to openly insult Olusegun Obasanjo, a man old enough to be your father, a man who fought for Nigeria in war and led her in peace, I told you God will reward you. Tinubu, go and apologise to Obasanjo.

See how they are disgracing him anyhow with Oando. When you sold your people so cheaply, how will they respect you? In their eyes, a used sanitary pad has more value than you. When will you learn? Jagaban? By the time they finish with you, you will turn to jagajaga!

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/05/by-the-time-they-finish-with-you-you-will-become-jagajaga-instead-of-jagaban-ex-presidential-aide-to-tinubu/

O’Mockery’s foolishness knows no bounds
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Chukwurah003: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Watch how the afonjas flood here to insult Reno for pointing fingers at their god

Trust me afonjas wouldn't like this

See this ape
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=Is04970 post=79038393]Reno Omokri is a very useless criminal.
He doesn't hide his hatred for the Yorubas but unfortunately some Yoruba bastards support the useless lowlife because of political differences, they fail to see the bigger picture. Can Reno Omokri call his own father jagajaga?
Can the useless Reno Omokri call the convicted Ibori jagajaga?
Yoruba e je ki a ronu. [/quote
Nice one from you. You will see some yoruba bastard supporting reno tweet against Tinubu as if igbo man can support yoruba man as they cause their own favorite leader. Reno and 98 percent elite igbos hate Tinubu with all their heart. I was at paper stand one day, we were arguing one topic before we know one igbo man just brought Tinubu matter into the topic calling him names. Without hesitation, all the yoruba there started attacking the igbos. The own conversation turn tribal. They abuse each other till everybody went there way. Leave them alone they all believe Tinubu that is disturbing them from taking over Lagos. They see him as a small God as the yoruba like him. Lol.... I have forgotten that igbo always hate any good leader yoruba like. That is why they hate Awolowo till date. Quote me at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by masseratti: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
How did reno became a presidential adviser? Is wale Tinubu same as bọlá Tinubu?
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by omokiri5(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

I have a life!! You don’t
No vex sir. Na me insult myself

Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by NkayStory(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Lol...jagajaga of lagos aka Adeyeye Olaniyi

grin grin..Ola ni yi

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by PapaAdanna: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chukwurah003:

See this ape
Dirty people grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by agabusta: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

Show me where I talked about a splinter pre-2015 election
APC was a contraption former for the sole purpose of taking over power. It isn’t a party based on any ideology !!!

The bold part apply to all political parties in Nigeria.

Was the PDP not formed basically to take over power from the military?

Has the PDP or other political parties in Nigeria ever displayed consistent ideologies?

You better remove the toga of bias from yourself and see that there is minima differences between the political parties as an entity save some good individuals scattered across all of them.
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Lovelyn451(f): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
NkayStory:

grin grin..Ola ni yi

grin
i ji ya cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
profolaolu:
Many Okoro will die of frustration and bitterness because of Tinubu, the man is on every Okoro lips, he has caused them the pain their great great great great grandfathers and great great great great great grandchildren can never bear.
So Reno is now an okoro too?You are on your way to full blown madness.
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by balonaija(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Ajalekoko76(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Reno u ehnnnnn... Watin Jagaban do u?
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Abogwara: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Does Tinubu own OANDO?
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by tfrancis(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Let's stop abusing and fighting each other. Nigeria must be better. Obasanjo has tried to make it better in his own way. Jagaban has tried to make it better in his own way. One thing jagaban did I like is taking Lagos out of what he use to be to what it is now. Putting better successors their... Oooooh I like Babatunde fashola regime, I hope sanwoolu also will do better than them.

No one is perfect, they may be chopping money but they tried....Am not a politician in fact I hate politics.

EKO O NI BAJE O

Remember us also here u people at the top... Continue making Nigeria a better place..help others!!!
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by jaxxy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Is04970:
Reno Omokri is a very useless criminal.
He doesn't hide his hatred for the Yorubas but unfortunately some Yoruba bastards support the useless lowlife because of political differences, they fail to see the bigger picture. Can Reno Omokri call his own father jagajaga?
Can the useless Reno Omokri call the convicted Ibori jagajaga?
Yoruba e je ki a ronu.

Is obasanjo not a Yoruba man?
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by NSK4U(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tinubu should never make d mistake of trying 2023 election cos dat will be his disappearance into extinction as far as Nigeria's politics is concerned.

let him gather whatever prestige remnant to his name if there's still and go for political rest
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by huptin(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
Dindinrin ni Omokkriminal yi o. Tinubu go beg who? Obasanjo? Tinubu d grandmaster of Nigeria politics , if u crave relevance follow d Jagaban, if u crave relevance attack D Jagaban. Everything Jagaban is relevance in contemporary Nigerian politics. Who knows omokriminal outside Twitter politics. Danburuba !

I laugh very hard, Tinubu the grand master of which politics, let him contest for presidency first and win, then we will agree, for now he remains Lagos local champion!
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Chukwurah003: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Dirty people grin

Yes. We just saw pictures from that 2nd grade university in Enugu. Very dirty people.
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by Belleful: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2019
@omokri, u claim God is punishing tinibu, for insulting obj, who is old enough to be his father. so what will now happen to you Reno who is insulting jagaban, who is old enough to be ur father??
Re: Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" by SirBunky85(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
frankmoney:
Tinubu is more relevant than Reno will ever be . The guy is just obsessed with tinubu and buhari
now,I take this ur statement as a very big insult to Tinubu.how can u compare that bitter cum inconsequential reno to Tinubu?evn my councilor is more relevant in naija politics than omokri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly / Picture Of Dino Melaye Relaxing At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.