Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Maradona: I Am The Man To Bring Trophies To Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona: I Am The Man To Bring Trophies To Man Utd (333 Views)

Assisat Oshoala And Osimhen Presents CAF Awards Trophies To Their Clubs / Gul Hamid Sells His Trophies To Survive / The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maradona: I Am The Man To Bring Trophies To Man Utd by karzyharsky(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2019
*Maradona�: I'm the Man to Bring Trophies to Man Utd♦*

Diego Maradona says he is the man to fix Manchester United, with the Argentine legend claiming that he could lead the club back to its former glory.

Maradona is currently managing Dorados in Mexico's second division, having fallen just short of promotion in two successive campaigns.

Manchester United, meanwhile, are currently managed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who replaced Jose Mourinho on an interim basis mid-season before being given the job permanently.

But Maradona says he believes that he is the one who could bring trophies back to Old Trafford if given the chance to manage Manchester United.

“If Manchester [United] need a coach, I’m the man to do it,” he told FourFourTwo.

“I know they sell lots of shirts around the world, but they need to win trophies, too. I can do that for them.”

“With United I liked Ander Herrera. Paul Pogba? Doesn’t work hard enough," he said.

“I played at Old Trafford [in the 1983/84 Cup Winners’ Cup quarter-final]. What noise, like La Bombonera.”

While he's angling for the Man Utd job, Maradona did admit that he has become a fan of Manchester City, a club led by his former son-in-law.
Re: Maradona: I Am The Man To Bring Trophies To Man Utd by karzyharsky(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Yeye yeye

(1) (Reply)

Barca Targets Rashford Instead Of Griezmann / Transfer News And Rumours LIVE / Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.