Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record (32400 Views)

The 2019 Slingshot SLR, A Three-wheeled Roadster / Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Now Fastest Production SUV At Nurburgring Race Track / Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by SarkinYarki: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2019
Keke with Koenisegg built engine oooo
.dont try this with your keke oo

1 Like

Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by doggedfighter(f): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
So that's their road. I mean road as in tarred road.. So flawless and well kept .Who did we offend?

1 Like

Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by Chijeep(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
this wat dey call keke-napep no b d tapolin wey b lik aba made.
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by Wizaugpet(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
why these white people their road dy fine like this
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by mrkings84(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Over to Ikorodu boiz... I know they can do better....
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by vicfajeze: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
cardoctor:
I want to set a nurburgring record with okada.
IT IS GOOD,JUST COME TO SAMBISA FOR IT TO ACHIEVED SIR
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by goat22: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sellfish:
This can only happen in a country that works

It's only when people take for granted life's basic comforts that they can engage in such trivialities

They will definitely not engage in this if they wake up every day to the fact that Buhari is their President grin

Na only person wey don chop beleful dey do pleasure racing with Keke Napep tongue

My brother wait wait, see the challenge is this, when okadibo mentioned that Nnamdi Badagry will not rule Nigeria Tinubu and Aljahi danladi spoke with annoyance under the impression that Samuel Peters was from Antigua.
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by Olarewaju89: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Abeg, no kill with laugh oh grin grin
ademidedavid:
How can you live in such countries with sweet sweet news and you won't live long....not stories like container fell on keke nappep

Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by freeman67: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Swargu:
See how road neat..

My boss once told me in Saudi Arabia after sometime they scrape the tar on the roads and redo it... God please get me out of here.

It's done in Abuja Nigeria too. After sometime they scrape the tar and redo it where necessary.

1 Like

Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by spinna: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Indianstig
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Swargu:
See how road neat..

My boss once told me in Saudi Arabia after sometime they scrape the tar on the roads and redo it... God please get me out of here.

Roads have lifespan but in Nigeria, they live forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by balonaija(f): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
why?
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
freeman67:

It's done in Abuja Nigeria too. After sometime they scrape the tar and redo it where necessary.

Which of the abuja abi is it Abidjan you wanted to type?
Where in Abuja?
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by goodnewsbabe: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: This Three-wheeled Keke Napep Just Sets A 31-minute Nurburgring Lap Record by freeman67: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Swargu:

Which of the abuja abi is it Abidjan you wanted to type?
Where in Abuja?

I have seen them remove the tar on the road between Total filling and Sky Memorial Complex and almost all the streets Road in Wuse Zone 5 and re-tar it back the between 2013-2016. I have also seen them remove the tar in on the road that pass in front of Sheranton Hotel in Wuse Zone 4 and redo it just last year no nothing visibly seem to wrong with the road.So what are you saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style / Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road / Dangote Truck That Fell Along The Lekki-Epe Expressway (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.