Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai (39658 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha & Ufuoma Mcdermott Share Bikini Photos In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by Yankiss(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
SavageMajor:
You see, I was once like you, just coz a woman is married doesn't mean she shouldn't look good oga, when you marry, tell your wife to stop wearing fine clothes and putting makeup, I mean she's married already too
There is a difference between wearing good clothes, looking good and absolute nudity to near-nudity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by Jaqenhghar: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:
We are loosing NL to children with no idea of what a correct content is....
grin grin NL is already lost. E don tey
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by victorian(f): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yankiss:
There is a difference between wearing good clothes, looking good and absolute nudity to near-nudity.

Exactly!

For me? If I where a man with wife, and she poses this way for all and sundry to see, even posting it online, it's a complete No for me.

Anyways her husband is old and white.

Shes giving out messages, she needs a black stud.

Anyways what do I know sef?

But it completely wrong posing half nude online for all to see. This is Nigeria not abroad. No wonder she went to Dubai for the shoot.

If na barbeach ,Lagos Nigeria, she try this shit! Boys will manhandle her before she leave the beach.

Fact#
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by balonaija(f): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
na wahala...
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by cyrilomeru: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
good for ur husband, but not good for the boys
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by goodnewsbabe: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by nuelyoyo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
ntyce:
What's that thing those actress eat in Dubai?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
poo from the Arab men's butt
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by ubee(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
winterfell007:

Nigeria Media Industry, 'multi billion dollars?' I think you are confusing our industry with that of our American and European counterparts
Read this: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/24/pwc-nigerias-entertainment-media-revenue-to-hit-6-4bn-in-2021/%3famp
Yes indeed our media industry is a multi-billion dollar behemoth. From the publication i pasted for you, you will see that the world renowned audit firm PwC determined that the Nigerian media market revenue as at 2 years back in 2016 was $3.6b and is projected to climb to $6.4b by 2021.
In this report you will see that overwhelming majority of this revenue comes from our electronic media market(internet) just like i typed earlier. The figures sound crazy because we are not seeing the expected effects of this mega commerce in our daily lives because of our same old problems. Conscienceless and criminal leaders without the will to transform the country with our resources.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by Deltatoto: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
notymforluv:

Actress and mum of two, Ufuomma McDermott, is currently on holiday in Dubai. She showed off her amazing body in this black two piece.

See more photos below.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/actress-ufuomma-mcdermott-shares-sexy.html?m=1
oh see Toto o...where I Dey when men Dey take this one.no single odour
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by Gerrard59(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yankiss:
Wearing in a beach and posting for all eyes. Am I at the beach - so why did I see it?? If I strip nude in my bedroom and post online, I am right in your logic because I tripped nude in my bedroom. Nonsense!

Mistake #1: Comparing wearing a bikini in a bedroom to doing same in a beach.

P.S. A bikini is the appropriate dress when going to the beach as a female.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by Yankiss(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Gerrard59:

u didn't Understand my point at all. It is ok for her to go to the beach in her bikini or whatever but dnt post for the whole world. If u do. It's no more a beach affair.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by Rossycee(f): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oovi5:
Breath ufouma, breath
This is not a matter of breathing. If she has a big tummy no matter how she holds her breath it can never be that flat. She has an amazing body even after two kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by Yankiss(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Gerrard59:

Look at Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha here. It is in the same location as Ufuoma's that this one was shot. She was free in her bikini but when shots likely to go online came, she covered herself. Spot the difference?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai by Gerrard59(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yankiss:
Look at Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha here. It is in the same location as Ufuoma's that this one was shot. She was free in her bikini but when shots likely to go online came, she covered herself. Spot the difference?

Her choice. Ufuoma decided to do what she believes is right for her. Nothing wrong with both. It boils down to choices which everyone has the prerogative to make provided it's not illegal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Music Star Davido Drinking Garri - Photo / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" / Mercy Johnson & Her Husband At PVC Registration Centre In Uromi, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.