Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,383 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife (403 Views)

If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell / Raymond Nkemdirim: I Am Fulfilled With My Role In Checking Terrorism / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife by prof2007: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
21-year-old man, Umar Audu, has been arrested by men of the Niger state police command for allegedly killing one Abubakar Mohammadu of the Fulani Camp, Wawa village in New-Bussa, Borgu Local Government Area of the state, for making advances at his wife, Hassan Audu.

According to police sources, trouble started when Audu's wife, Hassan, complained to him that Mohammed who is a neighbor and resides in their compound, was asking her to have sex with him despite the fact that he knows she is married. Audu confronted Mohammed and warned him several times to leave his wife alone.

Things came to a halt recently when Audu attacked Mohammed with a matchete, inflicting deep cuts on his head which led to his death. When interrogated, Audu says he doesn't regret killing Mohammed.

“I don’t regret killing him because Mohammadu decided to die like a chicken. In his next life, he will not make advances to married women. I am ready to bear the consequences. Let the law take its course. I am fulfilled that Mohammadu will never see my wife again, Allah will judge him.” Audu said

Audu is currently in police custody and will be charged to court soon.

SOURCE: https://www.gist mania.com/talk/topic,390572.0.html

1 Like

Re: I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife by kerzhim(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmmm see poverty of the brain. This one go tey for jail if not sentensed to death.
Re: I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife by KingMicky3286: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife by donbachi(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Two wicked men.
Re: I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife by sonofspada(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2019
The wife will now choose another
Re: I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife by Sundrus: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2019
Instant judgment to a randy soul... Perverts everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife by ojun50(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2019
All the best in prison
Re: I Am Fulfilled I Killed Him - Man Says After Killing Neighbor Chasing His Wife by Jayslicky: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2019
it's in their blood, they are just fearless to kill anyone.
If u have an argument with any of them and he threatens you, don't take it as a joke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Woman In Italy Assaulted At Embassy For Wanting Return To Nigeria -video / VIDEO: Man Cut Off 11-year-old Boy’s Hand Over Alleged Theft / Northern Brothers Seen Fighting Each Other In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.