Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser (22120 Views)

Kathryn Mayorga: US Judge Dismisses Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit In Las Vegas / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages / Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2019
SmartyPants:

If Neymar paid anything he would never have released those photos. Stop jumping into conclusions. The fact that it happened in case A does not mean it will happen the same way in cases B - Z.

so u too , now u didn't jump into conclusion about neymar not paying ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by paddyofboss(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2019
bush112:
u are a thief u stole my fct
So you own a federal capital territory. Nigerians sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by GenFunction: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
hoelosho
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by SmartyPants(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
majamajic:

so u too , now u didn't jump into conclusion about neymar not paying ?

Firstly, it's not a jump to conclusions. It's based on the available evidence, as I pointed out the fact that his behavior in releasing the pictures and screenshots is contrary to the behavior of a person who paid for silence.

Secondly, since there is no evidence that Neymar paid, any assertion that he paid must be supported with evidence. That is because, it is the rule, that he who asserts must prove.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by majamajic(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
SmartyPants:

Firstly, it's not a jump to conclusions. It's based on the available evidence, as I pointed out the fact that his behavior in releasing the pictures and screenshots is contrary to the behavior of a person who paid for silence.

Secondly, since there is no evidence that Neymar paid, any assertion that he paid must be supported with evidence. That is because, it is the rule, that he who asserts must prove.

I mentioned secretly !!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Mandubekus: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sofrosh:
Someone should remind me, HOW OLD WAS RONALDO IN 2009. Pls, e dey urgent oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by SmartyPants(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
majamajic:

I mentioned secretly !!

Based on what evidence? How does one purport to know what others have done in secret? Fascinating!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kudos to the girl dating this one.
He doesn't look normal to me. I see beyond his looks and career.
Only those who don't get shocked.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by PHILipu1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
chibu4u2:
She probably reminisce on Neymar’s case and thought it’s a case she can never win.
She is some million dollars richer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by kayusely70(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
She is a slut and a blackmailer after CR7's money.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Gerrouttt!! I remember you vituperating all over the place how Ronaldo was guilty of the rape accusation..now you're here saying he settled underground like you were there when it was done..biased attention seeker..meanwhile nobody didn't saw your likes on the neymar thread.
I wonder oo! did he witness Ronaldo pay her? maybe the money through his account from ronaldo to the hoe!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
111sunshine:
All these fake accusers...

Check my profile for your fresh and well packaged fish products... Awesome discounts available

How do you preserve in case you are shipping to overseas which will take like 15 days?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
PHILipu1:

She is some million dollars richer
I don't think so. that would be blackmail, that mean she can always come and ask for more, if he pays her off.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Xisnin(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Gerrouttt!! I remember you vituperating all over the place how Ronaldo was guilty of the rape accusation..now you're here saying he settled underground like you were there when it was done..biased attention seeker..meanwhile nobody didn't saw your likes on the neymar thread.

I don't engage kids, go play with your mates.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by SmellingAnus(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
If na Nigerian Pastor na most of these people go say the pastor don settle her but now na different story.... You wonder why the biggest problem of a Nigerian man is a Nigerian man.... undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by 111sunshine: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
danjumakolo:

How do you preserve in case you are shipping to overseas which will take like 15 days?
My fish lasts more than six months in storage... Pls check my profile for my mobile number and whatsapp
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by bikefab(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
I hope she enjoyed her 1 minute of media coverage and fame.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Realist1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sofrosh:

He is 34 now , that is 2019. 2009 is 10 years ago,also his age 34 minus ten years will be 24.He was 24 or going to 24 that year.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by balonaija(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
but how?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by weoai(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Celebrities who seek loose women will always be victims of blackmail just like this. Neymar has shown the world what really happens with these hawks. I hope more of them will be wiser and more conscious of their actions going forward
kikio1992:
Kathryn Mayorga has dropped the rape lawsuit she filed against Cristiano Ronaldo in the United States.

As confirmed by Bloomberg, Cristiano Ronaldo is no longer the subject of a rape allegation in Las Vegas.

In September 2018, Kathryn Mayorga, now 34, claimed the Juventus player had attacked her in the penthouse of a Las Vegas hotel in 2009 when she was 25 and was paid $375,000 in hush money.

She said she was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement by Ronaldo's lawyers at the time, but reopened the case and filed charges in Las Vegas, demanding $200,000 in damages. Katheryn Mayorga has now ended her lawsuit, meaning the Juventus attacker can now draw a line under this chapter.

According to Bloomberg, a notice of voluntary dismissal was reportedly filed in May in a Nevada State Court in Las Vegas, but the reasons for it are not clear at this time as the filing does not say whether a settlement was reached with the Portuguese superstar regarding the rape case.

Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-06-04/cristiano-ronaldo-rape-suit-in-las-vegas-is-dismissed-by-accuser
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by delishpot: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kayceenaz:
After trying to sully his hard-earned reputation? Some women are heartless!

Some are demonic beasts I tell you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Ovie56(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Xisnin:

He dares not.
Ronaldo has settled her underground.
were you there? the problem with this kind of cases is people like you are not interested in justice, you just want him to he guilty whether he did it or not. there's no reason for her to drop this cases she's got everything she need to win provided her allegations are true, she's even gotten enough press attention and public sympathy, im hearing she filled it in another court but if she has indeed dropped the case and she was paid to do it i pray she'll be unfortunate in her life.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Ovie56(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
koyyes:
Kudos to the girl dating this one.

He doesn't look normal to me. I see beyond his looks and career.

Only those who don't get shocked.
so what exactly do you see when you see beyond.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Bahddo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
frankmoney:
Where are all the Messi fanboys claiming he did it ? This white women are devils , that's how they wrecked former IMF boss and Cosby .

I advice Ronaldo to file a lawsuit against this woman and she should pay for damages
what has Messi fans got to do with a rape allegation by a person who Ronaldo actually spent time with?

Are they in a rape contest or does Messi just live rent-free in your head?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by frankmoney(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bahddo:
what has Messi fans got to do with a rape allegation by a person who Ronaldo actually spent time with?

Are they in a rape contest or does Messi just live rent-free in your head?
I guess you are dumb enough to read the comment , now go back and read again
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Bahddo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
frankmoney:
I guess you are dumb enough to read the comment , now go back and read again
typical response when you have nothing to say. Obsessed fanboy that doesn't know the difference between football and personal lives of footballers.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by frankmoney(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bahddo:
typical response when you have nothing to say. Obsessed fanboy that doesn't know the difference between football and personal lives of footballers.
lol since you are dumb go back and read the previous thread when he was accused and see how he was attacked by fans of Messi ....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Bahddo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
frankmoney:
lol since you are dumb go back and read the previous thread when he was accused and see how he was attacked by fans of Messi ....
only a few persons would be stupid enough to think that EVERYONE who sides the victim in an issue as controversial as rape is a fan of a rival footballer, just because the accused is a footballer.

Evidently you are stupid enough to think rape is an agenda pushed by Messi fans, just because football trolls sometimes mention it. You could as well claim Messi paid her to accuse him. As if one cannot be a great footballer and still be a rapist.

The fact that he gave her hush money in the first place speaks volumes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by Profkenny1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
SoNature:
If a man can control his sexual urges, there's nothing that can stop him from being great.

Sex is not everything.

Guys, you must be careful around women to go far in life!

I LOVE this! I would add this: AVOID WOMEN AT ALL COSTS! MINIMIZE YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH THEM!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser by tunize(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sofrosh:
around 24

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Vs Didier Drogba, Who Is Better & Had More Success? / Serie A Announce Cristiano Ronaldo As Best Forward For 2020/21 Season / Simone Biles Becomes Most Decorated Female Gymnast In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.