Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) (3637 Views)

Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) / Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) by AUTOJOSH1: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2019

Yul Edochie is a Nigerian actor, named after popular Russian actor Yul Brynner. He is from Anambra state Nigeria, the son of Nigerian actor Pete Edochie.

He took to his Instagram to testify how he survived a terrible car accident. According to him, he was doing 100-120km/h on highway when his car lost control and veered off the road. His car tumbled severally and ended up in a gutter.

He made it out alive with few cuts and bruises.

Read what he wrote below.

He wrote;

Yesterday I miraculously survived this terrible accident.
All I can say is ‘thank you Lord, thank you Jesus, thank you Jehovah, God is real and God is alive.
Thank you blessed mother Mary.

I left Lagos yesterday heading to the east, just before I got to Ore doing 100-120km, my car lost control and started veering off to the right. I tried to steer it back on track and the next thing I knew I was upside down tumbling till the car finally ended up in a gutter.

Miraculously I came out alive with few cuts and bruises.
I thank the Almighty God for his mercies, I thank our blessed mother Mary, and to all the Angels sent by God to protect me always, thank you.

I also thank all my fans and friends all over the world who always pray for me and wish me well.
God is alive.
Life can end in a second. The money, the cars, the mansions, the fame, the good life, all vanity.
Be close to God.
God is everything!

Source: https://autojosh.com/yul-edochie-survives-accident-nissan-pathfinder/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) by ShenTeh(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Thank God for your escape.

Many people have lost their lives in lesser accident scenarios.
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) by dabrin: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2019
cool
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) by Abfinest007(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2019
as d last fake prophet "God save ur life for u to honour him so u are going to sow a seed 1m for God's protection
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) by Neimar: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2019
tanking Mary for what again?
Re: Actor Yul Edochie Survives A Terrible Accident In A Nissan Pathfinder SUV (pic) by YorubaWarrior: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Of course his family will be thanking God but, would they have done that if he'd died? No, of course.. instead they'll be blaming God.

Thank God in every situation... good or bad! Anyway, good for him

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Is Da Richest Female Celebrity In Naija: / Another Young Talented Actress Dead! Funmi Liverpool Dead / Heartbroken Ex-girlfriend Of Skuki Leaks Their E R O T I C BBM Chat And Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.