Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance (25013 Views)

Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by 9jahotblog: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
The Imo State governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA) in the 2019 election, Uche Nwosu, has challenged the state governor, Emeka Ihedioha to unfold the programmes he has for the people of the state instead of embarking on a “wild goose chase”.

Nwosu who was reacting to the claim by the governor that his predecessor, Rochas Okorocha did not properly hand over to him and as a result is finding it difficult to take off, urged him to jettison the excuses and focus on his campaign promises of rebuilding Imo State, adding that the people are not interested in endless streak of excuses.

He maintained that the actions of the governor since he assumed office, “showed that he is not serious and does not seem to have any cutout plan or blueprint for governance, except the desperation to grab power”.

According to Nwosu, “For the time he will stay as the governor, he should unfold his plans and programme for the people. No one is interested in excuses, what the people want is performance and nothing less. The people want concrete statement on what the programmes of the government are, what the government intends to do and how it would deliver dividends of democracy to them and not embarking on a mission to pull down Rochas Okorocha”.

He continued that, “suspension of Local Government Chairmen and their Councilors, dissolving the recently-inaugurated members of boards of government agencies and parastatals and scrapping of recently established tertiary institutions, is definitely a wrong way to start for a government that wants to make headway. One would have expected that by now, the governor should have engaged the civil servants and tell them what he has for the workers, as well as taken up from where his predecessor stopped”.

In his words, “the acrimonies that could arise from these actions are hardly what Ihedioha needed at this time, he should rather consolidate on the achievements of his predecessor and that is was what Imolites want to see. He should concentrate on the business of governance If I were the governor today, I will definitely hit the ground running, knowing that there is job to do”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ihedioha-not-serious-has-no-plan-for-governance-says-nwosu/

6 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by jlinkd78(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by 9jahotblog: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Everything in the government house is either destroyed or stolen by Okorocha before leaving the government New governor Ihedioha alleges. Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9eoIqHN7ck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Lagosfinder(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Apc and pdp wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by SoNature(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Although we must condemn the fact that Rochas didn't hand over properly, Ihedioha should set the ball rolling.

Yes, this has always been my argument: this man doesn't seem to have a plan.

If you go to PDP Facebook page and say this, the members will start calling you names.

Three years from now, they will start crying again that the man has destroyed Imo State as though he had a plan for fixing the state in the first place.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by durangokid: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
SoNature:

Although we must condemn the fact that Rochas didn't hand over properly, Ihedioha should set the ball rolling.

Yes, this has always been my argument: this man doesn't seem to have a plan.

If you go to PDP Facebook page and say this, the members will start calling you names.

Three years from now, they will start crying again that the man has destroyed Imo State as though he had a plan for fixing the state in the first place.
. When he began RASULE Okorocha now, it's the like of you who will say Emeka Ihedioha is wicked Mbaise is bad, and very soon if Rochas and his Cohorts enters into the traps Emeka Ihedioha set for them , mark my words Emeka will deal seriously with them, that guy is waiting for an opportunity to treat their bullshit

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Yankiss(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
It is too early to tell. It is after 3 or 4 years that Imolites can now tell if he were prepared or not. Leaving puzzles for him instead of proper handover was not right. Government ought to be continuity.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by SILVERLINES: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Who the heck is this Uche Nwosu?

Someone should explain to me please

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by greggng: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
I agree with this statement 100percent. ....leadership no be joke...him eye go soon clear

9 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Hamilton1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
IPod nd Attacking Each other is lik 5 & 6

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by sulaimon22: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
dia problem
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
sad
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Kenmatt(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
As I just saw the pictures on the news this morning, where Ihedioha was planting trees. This is exactly what entered my mind; "Ihedioha is not serious".

17 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by israelmao(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
The bitter and envious cry of a lamentor and loser.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
In a sane society this uche nwosu should have been sent to prison by now.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by leofab(f): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Failed Aspirant.

13 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by zeromeridian: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Uche Nwosu will soon find out that he is finished.
Let him keep talking anyhow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by zeusdgrt(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bitter soul grin
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by linqzs: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
durangokid:
. When he began RASULE Okorocha now, it's the like of you who will say Emeka Ihedioha is wicked Mbaise is bad, and very soon if Rochas and his Cohorts enters into the traps Emeka Ihedioha set for them , mark my words Emeka will deal seriously with them, that guy is waiting for an opportunity to treat their bullshit

He was elected to govern the state and make it better not witch hunting. Emeka has not said 1 thing he will do for the state

14 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by enemyofprogress: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
But he has started planting flowers now
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by bikefab(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
I'm starting to think the same thing too...a case of selling the dog and buying a monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by maestroferddi: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
EFCC coming for you...

In your warped mind, you are the leader of the opposition in Imo State, abi?

When APC and Oshio The Bad Nigger are done with your iberiberistic father-in-law, your will know nke toro fada...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by enemyofprogress: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
leofab:
Failed contestant
why you come do face like mosquito inside that your dp now?
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by ebunoluwawa: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is how Ihedioha will do blame game till four years will complete and i won't have done anything. Yeye politician. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by nephemmy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Uche Nwosu or Nwomu..whatever you're called..shioor you're still pained cos u didn't win abeg. fuçk off and don't say thrash about the new governor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by NORSIYK(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kenmatt:
As I just saw the pictures on the news this morning, where Ihedioha was planting trees. This is exactly what entered my mind; "Ihedioha is not serious".

If only you know what world environmental day is

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / "I Hold No Grudges Against Anyone" -- James Ibori Says After His Release. Photos / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.