Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance (25026 Views)

Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by obstead200(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
durangokid:
. When he began RASULE Okorocha now, it's the like of you who will say Emeka Ihedioha is wicked Mbaise is bad, and very soon if Rochas and his Cohorts enters into the traps Emeka Ihedioha set for them , mark my words Emeka will deal seriously with them, that guy is waiting for an opportunity to treat their bullshit
u are really pathetic!!!
Did we elect ihedioha to treat bullshit of past government? Did we elect him to witch-hunt and trade blames?
NO!!
We elected him to govern. He shud simply get to work and stop all this nonsense blame game. Gosh!!!!
Now I hate PDP more than ever
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Gandollar(f): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
SoNature:

Although we must condemn the fact that Rochas didn't hand over properly, Ihedioha should set the ball rolling.

Yes, this has always been my argument: this man doesn't seem to have a plan.

If you go to PDP Facebook page and say this, the members will start calling you names.

Three years from now, they will start crying again that the man has destroyed Imo State as though he had a plan for fixing the state in the first place.
Shut up your mouth. The man doesn't have plans to fix your miserable life but will restore Imo back to it's rightful place.

Imagine speaking from both sides of the mouth! Hiss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=emmasege post=79051077] Don't condone stupidity by quoting in support or liking stupid comments. Today is World Environment Day and the theme is BEAT AIR POLLUTION.

Ihedioha planted trees to mark one of the activities for the day. Blame your Federal Government for not enlightening you enough about the day and its importance.

What has this your senseless comment got to do with the subject of the discussion? Seriously the only thing needed from the Federal govt is to subsidize the cost of mental health.
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by durangokid: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
obstead200:
u are really pathetic!!!
Did we elect ihedioha to treat bullshit of past government? Did we elect him to witch-hunt and trade blames?
NO!!
We elected him to govern. He shud simply get to work and stop all this nonsense blame game. Gosh!!!!
. You are the one who is pathetic here because your comments, you expect Emeka to work with his blood, when the likes of you are rejoicing the Rochas sabotage, don't worry very soon hand to hand will jam, ANYI GA AMA ONYE WU ONYE IKE
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by ezegold4we: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
All I know like I know my name is that ihedioha will not fail the trust and respect imo people reposed on him,

He seems to be the most reasonable, responsible and responsive govnor imo has got after Dee Sam mbakwe

The momentum is gathering,he will surely deliver, he's more than ready for the task ahead.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by PopeFlatino(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Both of u are fools.....no governor in Nigeria can make amends of Okorocha's damages and loots under 1week...That's d temptation u can't avoid..give Emeka som space abeg
Mkpakala:

That man is so unserious... Every other governors have move ahead he is still grappling with former governor.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by durangokid: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
ebunoluwawa:
This is how Ihedioha will do blame game till four years will complete and i won't have done anything. Yeye politician. grin grin grin
. Someone described your group as failed contestants, keep on disgracing yourself, Rochas and his band of 40 has lost and Mark it they can't touch power again till eternity, so you better know that
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by ceebest: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote gov. Ihedioha will not do any thing author=durangokid post=79042082]. When he began RASULE Okorocha now, it's the like of you who will say Emeka Ihedioha is wicked Mbaise is bad, and very soon if Rochas and his Cohorts enters into the traps Emeka Ihedioha set for them , mark my words Emeka will deal seriously with them, that guy is waiting for an opportunity to treat their bullshit[/quote]
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by durangokid: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=ceebest post=79053625][/quote]. Ceebest you are already afraid, That is why you are hiding, come out free if you think you have mind
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Both of u are fools.....no governor in Nigeria can make amends of Okorocha's damages and loots under 1week...That's d temptation u can't avoid..give Emeka som space abeg
I'm sure you are an inbred swine because you lack decorum to exist among humans. Idiot, Ihedioha should start work and quit complaining governance is a serious business.
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Eastboi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
linqzs:

He was elected to govern the state and make it better not witch hunting. Emeka has not said 1 thing he will do for the state
same way apc is witch hunting Mrs Jonathan
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by DrMuzungu(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Leave Chief Ihedioha the hell alone. When Roachas Okoroawusa was thieving Imolites, you would just keep jabbing. Let someone else try to fix things. Yes, CHief Ihedioha doesn't have a plan... a plan to erect statues instead of improving medical care, to fill his pockets instead of improving security, to give overinvoiced contracts to that beast of his sister instead of funding business, etc. Chief Ihedioha maybe has a plan to make life in Imo better, so give him a chance.
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Legalaffairs(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nwosu should shut up. If you don't have acrimony then make a contribution of your own imaginary blue print for the incumbent to hit the ground running; yes, at least lest assume he has no plan, as a good spirited and patriotic Impolite contribute your own plan.

After your father in-law made mess of the system you expect that his successor will not sanitise it with time before spreading out his own plans.
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
I would still say it.Ihedioha might be worst than OKOROCHA.. If he continues like this.Imolites voted for him to deliver not attack.He should know that as OKOROCHA had faults him Ihedioha would also have faults
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by suremanpatriot: 2:48am On Jun 06, 2019
I said it tht thes ppl are clueless. angry
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by durangokid: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2019
obstead200:
u are really pathetic!!!
NO!!
. Sorry you have to leave with with it, which ever way Emeka Ihedioha take to government Imo people that I'd his choice if you don't like it you can go and commit drink sniper
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by obstead200(m): 12:59am On Jun 07, 2019
durangokid:
. Sorry you have to leave with with it, which ever way Emeka Ihedioha take to government Imo people that I'd his choice if you don't like it you can go and commit drink sniper
Na wa Oooo.
It is so sad that I am sharing a state of origin with a totally brainless monkey.
I can't believe my eyes reading what u wrote.
U mean we shud not hold our governor accountable Abi? He can destroy imo state if he wishes. Right??
U are really a mo.ron.
We held Rochas accountable for his misdeeds and ensured his legacy does not continue by rejecting his son inlaw.
Now we will hold ihedioha fully accountable. So he shud quit the blame game and get to work.
Re: Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance by durangokid: 3:35am On Jun 07, 2019
obstead200:
Na wa Oooo.
It is so sad that I am sharing a state of origin with a totally brainless monkey.
I can't believe my eyes reading what u wrote.
U mean we shud not hold our governor accountable Abi? He can destroy imo state if he wishes. Right??
U are really a mo.ron.
We held Rochas accountable for his misdeeds and ensured his legacy does not continue by rejecting his son inlaw.
Now we will hold ihedioha fully accountable. So he shud quit the blame game and get to work.
Are you holding Rochas accountable for what he did in imo state?, Where you not the one hailing him for trying to frustrate Emeka simply because he complained that Rochas deliberately kept him in darkness by not giving him any handover note, if you people think setting traps for Emeka to fail willbe your achievement then we will help destroy imo yoo nothing will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Odili, Na’abba — The Political Careers Obasanjo Killed / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau / Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.