Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) (50478 Views)

Cult Leaders Meet To End Killings In Benin / Sad: Mass Burial Held For Victims Of Recent Plateau Killings (photos) / Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
cheesy cheesy Nigeria funny cha oooooo..... Imagine cultist in a gathering to discuss peace.... even soldiers attended the so called "peace accord" and couldn't round the blood thirsty demons up angry angry..... they even served them bottle water And Rice......

Chai!
Why not go and bring Boko Haram to do same. You think it's easy to maintain peace in a city like PH where oil business is booming and the govt at all levels with security agencies are interested in grabbing wealth?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
kingemzy5:
cheesy cheesy Nigeria funny cha oooooo..... Imagine cultist in a gathering to discuss peace.... even soldiers attended the so called "peace accord" and couldn't round the blood thirsty demons up angry angry..... they even served them bottle water And Rice......

Chai!

It
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Rubbish this is only a cease fire because I didn't see anybody submitting Their Arms/Riffles not even cutlass
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Failed state (country) incapable of providing security for its citizens and therefore resorts to appealing to criminals

kingemzy5:

Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Adeyinka123: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Imagine this!
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by cassbeat(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Peace treaties mean nothing. I taught the Gambino Family a lesson they would NEVER forget.

In my days as an enforcer for La Cosa Nostra....
Boss I dey like ur stories oo which day u go give us full update na?
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Government way of paying back and retrieving arms from hoodlums after support them during election
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Davebrown13(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
At least for peace to rain...

Peace first then they can think on the way forward..

For top notch graphic designs. QUALITY ASSURED AND CREATIVITY AT ITS BEST... Check my signature or call zero eight one three seven three zero six four three nine... You can't regret it
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Gabson006: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
That's good
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
I'm not surprised. After all, the chief thug also organized a peace meeting in Lagos.
Very soon Boko boys and killer herdsmen go they organize "peace" meeting. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Una don't tire for killings. make una continue useless people's . make una finish una self

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
kingemzy5:

Chai!

Are u not in Nigeria ?

Even some soldiers, police, airforcee, Navy... are member of various cultist groups, while most of our leaders belong to different OGBONI group...

Some of those cultis member would become tomorrow's leader and advance to OGBONI group...that's part of Nigeria's political trend

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by backbone503(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
One of the primary responsibility of any govt is to protect lives and property of her citizens. If bringing these germans together will bring peace, why not!
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Everyone in the town is now a cultist grin cheesy
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
mumu boys
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Klington: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chaiii... Sh*tholite country

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by sizer07: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Killings (Photos) by kingemzy5(m): 12:13pm

Chai

grin grin my brother the thing tire me oh. They are indirectly encouraging this boys to still continue there devilish act.can u imagine the minute captain was even issuing threat to then then that this shd b d last time instead of rounding them up and throwing them in the cell. Nigeria is finished
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Cult for naija is not secret.na open business.
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by BeauHomme: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nonsense.

And some of them will be placed on a payroll, with others awarded so called "surveillance contracts". They will soon be partying and flexing their money while hardworking law abiding citizens can't find decent jobs and can't afford the basics.

So, how do I convince a teenager to stay off crime? How do I convince him that crime doesn't pay?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
With the kind of leaders we produce and recycle in this country, I still wonder where the so called "light at the end of the tunnel" is going to come from.... They re all hungry miscreants supported vigorously by their betters.... That why we re in this mess
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Uhobong: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Is like Nigeria want to legalised cultism....
Hmmm!!! So cultism now have the right to make conference with stakeholders and other government parastatal in a public.
Whch kind country is this?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by mankand(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
kingemzy5:

Chai!

As in ehn I tire. That's why I miss baba Iyabo, he would just round them all up and send them to a place of no return just as he did for Gani Adam's and fasheun during the opc factional crisis in Lagos.

After Yoruba kings pleaded on their behalf and they were finally released, each went to their separate homes with their tails between their legs and that was the end of opc crisis in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Nathphil(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
What a merger shocked shocked. Open you eyes Rivers state, winter is coming ooo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by rusher14: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Anyone who finds nothing wrong in this must find nothing wrong in Herdsmen or even Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by vicfajeze: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Davash222:

With lots of cash.

Nigeria summarised!!
PEOPLE DAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL NOW BEING CELEBRATED.NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
hmm na to dey pay them amnesty money remain
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
kingemzy5:

Chai!

Shot up your dirty mouth there. I don't support cultism and criminality but I k ow for sure that the price of PEACE is far cheaper than the price of war.
Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by tyup(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
SoNature:

If you weren't born and bred in Nigeria, it may take you ages to understand things that happen in Nigeria embarassed

Bro I swear to God
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
SoNature:

If you weren't born and bred in Nigeria, it may take you ages to understand things that happen in Nigeria embarassed
I swear bros.
Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by dustmalik: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
rusher14:
Anyone who finds nothing wrong in this must find nothing wrong in Herdsmen or even Boko Haram.
You are right. There is no difference at all. Any differing opinion to this, is the usual hypocrisy by the southerners.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) by salt1: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
They repented! Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.