Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence (50472 Views)

Pastor Abiodun Sunday Oluwadare Kills Pregnant Wife For Rituals In Ekiti / 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo / Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by dainformant(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
A 51 – year old Civil Engineer based in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, Oluwadare Adesanmi, has been arrested by the operatives of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), for alleged sexual abuse of his 15 – year old househelp. The sexual abuse has resulted in a pregnancy.

The victim (Name withheld), a Junior Secondary School Student (JSS) of one of government schools in the Dutse area of the Federal Capital Territory, was hired by the family as househelp about two years ago and has been living with them in their One- Bedroom apartment before the incident.

In her painful narration, the victim disclosed that the Ondo state born man forced her to have sexual intercourse with him on two occasions in the sitting room where she sleeps. On the two occasions, he threatened to deal with her if she talks to anyone about it.

According to her, the first time was when his wife travelled and the man sneaked into the parlor where she was sleeping, touched her and forced his way into her after covering her mouth so that she will not shout out. That was the day he deflowered her and it was the man who cleaned up the blood stains and took away the bed spread she used to cover herself.

The matter now came to the open when one of the teachers in her school noticed some of the changes in the girl, she was now taken to the hospital where a pregnancy test was done and it came out positive. Upon interrogation, the man confessed but maintained that he only slept with her once.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/abuja-based-civil-engineer-in-naptip-custody-for-defiling-a-minor-impregnates-victim.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Taguchi: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
oluwadare adesanmi........your name sounds familiar are you sure you are not from Enugu State??

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by BOOMnaija(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
THE SHAMELESS PIG SHOULD BE CASTRATED ASAP.....

21 Likes

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by sKeetz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
oluwadare adesanmi

I think ive heard that name before. He must be from abia state.

56 Likes

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by noble71(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
angry Puna has kill many dreams. My fellow Engr I'm disappointed embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Baawaa(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
The man don marry 2nd wife be dat

1 Like

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by otiwisdom: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
I know most of you have not read the Post but you are commenting cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by 2blessed01(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
...NCAN...*PRESENT!*

5 Likes

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by landmark86: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Some men are so useless.
Even if I have unprotected sex with my babe she will use postino talkless of househelp which can even be my portion.
This man deserve death by hanging abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Perverts everywhere! wetin dey this small girl body sef?

Come give her belle join again!

well no need to jail the guy, what good will that do anyways....He don marry two wives be that, he should be compelled to get the girl an apartment and pay some money to the girl and her family every month. ces't fini

Drabeey was Here

landmark86:
Some men are so useless.
Even if I have unprotected sex with my babe she will use postino talkless of househelp which can even be my portion.
This man deserve death by hanging abeg.

You sure say no be the Blokkus dem go take hang him? Wetin the neck do us, na neck hin take polash her?

4 Likes

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by anochuko01(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
the man is a "dopig"...a breed of dog and pig.
as a civil engineer, he should be hanged up a crane by his balls, then released into a hot viscous coal tar, and allowed to cool off under a dredged sea....and thats after he has been fed with cement and sand

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by DeSepiero(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
51 year old idiòt!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by sonnie10: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nairaland is unbiased even though it’s owned by a Yoruba. The neutrality is commendable.

10 Likes

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by chukwuyenumlove: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
The wife of the man must be very lazy.......a house help in one bedroom apartment.

The man just got himself a second wife.

He should serve his years first

15 Likes

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Bossontop(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! grin grin
NCAN don show d crime scene ooo....

[img]https://media1./images/f5f97f20a51dde0f0ffd5c64927d1bb2/tenor.gif?itemid=4684379[/img]
(CHECKS NAME)
VERDICT:::::::::::
Na dem from dah side oooo!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by emmabest2000(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Men are scum crews oya gather una food don done

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by bentlywills(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Let the backlash begin in 3-2-1 Go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by macello4(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
why Yoruba like sex like kilode? Ewu cambia ppl.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by StOla: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
A 1 bedroom apartment also needs a maid?

We are obviously exploiting the absence of national minimum wage among the unskilled labour population.

When a pauper calculates how much he/she needs to pay a maid using national minimum wage, he/she would suddenly realise that the task can be done alone.

DIY: Do It Yourself!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Honestly some homes don't deserve some maids. I expect that the wife ought to know the kind of husband she has at home. Some maids are like fish kept in the care of a pussycat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
But why? undecided
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2019

Some wives are the architect of their home breaks.

I dont see the need of any wife to take home help, especially female (except she is related to the husband). If you must have one, let it be a male related to you or female that is related to the husband. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by boyfwend(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
All this Edo people self... Doing what they no best. kiss
Re: Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence by incogni2o: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Anyone who rapes a minor and tries to defend himself making the only slept with him/her once shoukd be given a knock immediately.

Is that supposed to have any effect on your jail time?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil / Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.