Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios (44659 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Top 6 Most Valuable Premier League Brands – Man United Top, Arsenal Lowest / Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by RogueX: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Aubameyang never had it on his Instagram and he still has it on his Twitter page. The rest can go

1 Like

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by choocboi: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Take a look at the numbers of people they are following and the ones that are following them���
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Codes151(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Think before you write. What positions do they play?
BravoDe:
Auba has 31+ goals this season. C Ronaldo has 27 goals. Auba is in a mediocre team. C Ronaldo is in a better mid fielded team.

I hope with this few point of mine, I have been able to convince and not confuse you that....Thank You.

BTW who is also fed up with this fu*king holiday.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by BravoDe: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Codes151:
Think before you write. What positions do they play?

Baba, Aubameyang also played on the wing this season. Thank you.

Messi over Ronaldo any day.

1 Like

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by PHOENIX0007: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nbote:
Abeg make Arsenal sell dem all.. Auba is a a great striker but I'll take Laca over Auba anyday... It's best Arsenal sell him now he commands a reasonable transfer tag... As for d rest dey have been practically useless except for Xhaka who brings some sort of stability to d midfield despite his loss of concentration every now and den. Mustafi is bag of mistakes, Auba will miss 20 chances before scoring one, Mhiki has lost form and doesnt belong to d Arsenal team. Those who Arsenal shld find a way to include Ozil on dis list and make sure dey are offloaded.
From all you have said i know you are not an arsenal supporter, would be very shocked if you are.
You want to sell your best striker that scored 30+ goals in a season and keep the one that managed to score just above 15 goals with both playing the same amount of games. ��‍♂️.
Logic and common sense is required.
You want to keep an Ozil that cannot impose himself in big games and for a whole season just registered about 5 goals and 3 assists.
Granit xhaka bringing what to which midfield? Causing needless penalties and can’t seem to make a complete tackle or interception is that one solid.
Not to even mention all the defenders in the first eleven.

If You want the progress of arsenal, all this players you have mentioned should pack their bags and leave immediately.
Let Arsenal look for people that will IMPROVE the team and not take it backwards.

Look at what Liverpool and man city are doing and what they have done with squads over the years and you still want arsenal to be doing the same thing and expect different result.

Arsenal needs an overhaul of that first 11, only about 3 or 4 players should remain.

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Klansman11(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nbote:
Abeg make Arsenal sell dem all.. Auba is a a great striker but I'll take Laca over Auba anyday... It's best Arsenal sell him now he commands a reasonable transfer tag... As for d rest dey have been practically useless except for Xhaka who brings some sort of stability to d midfield despite his loss of concentration every now and den. Mustafi is bag of mistakes, Auba will miss 20 chances before scoring one, Mhiki has lost form and doesnt belong to d Arsenal team. Those who Arsenal shld find a way to include Ozil on dis list and make sure dey are offloaded.
Abeg make they sale everybody for the team plus the coach join even sale the owner too.Arsenal don break my heart pass everything for this world.SMH
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by inteligente: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
I am not a fan of Arsenal's coach. Arsenal plays entertaining and captivating football b4 d arrival of Emery. During Arsene Wenger regime, we play beautiful football but sometimes, the results are awful but with Emery, boring football and defeat he has to offer. We need another coach! Arsenal performance in the Europa final was one of the worst performances I have seen so far. No wonder, Ozil said in his language that he was not a coach. No zeal, enthusiasm or fighting spirit. #my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Timmypromise:
Share if you believe Arsenal will collect Europa

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by GEEBITE: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
How dare you disrespect a club that was European champion(arsenal yet to be)7 times league(one more than chelsea) and 7 times fa cup winners too.They are the team supported by the future king of UK.Please be guided
olaolaking:
All of them are bunches of edieot. Non of them is a top player. If you know the worth of arsenal these guys are supposed to be in Aston Villa
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by PapaAdanna: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
None of them is even needed again
Imagine MUSTAFI grin grin
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Mcreloaded(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chelsea caused all these problems for Arsenal.
4-1
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by YoungAncient1: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nbote:
abeg make una dash us Aubameyang for Chelsea. I am sure we will greatly appreciate his abilities. You can sell the rest of them for a quarter i don't care
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by olajizz01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
olaolaking:
All of them are bunches of edieot. Non of them is a top player. If you know the worth of arsenal these guys are supposed to be in Aston Villa
Hahahahahaha......................,

Arsenal is the team I'm supporting,I pity Czech on that Europa final match,he was so helpless,the other players from the defenders up to their strikers were as useless as tissue paper, if not Iwobi that managed to scored their lone goal.

Even Super eagle of Nigeria can defeat them with the present of Hammed Musa who is tactful with pace.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by YoungAncient1: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kroenke na badt guy, he has refused to invest any of his personal cash into buying players. The guy is more concerned with the the LA rams and Denver Nuggets than with arsenal fc. Soon, arsenal will be competing for players with Leicester, Bournemouth and Wolves.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Sluacoast(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
BravoDe:
Auba has 31+ goals this season. C Ronaldo has 27 goals. Auba is in a mediocre team. C Ronaldo is in a better mid fielded team.

I hope with this few point of mine, I have been able to convince and not confuse you that....Thank You.

Me too o. I can't just wait for the new season to stae
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by BravoDe: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sluacoast:
Me too o. I can't just wait for the new season to stae
I want to see the new players arsenal ll buy. I want to see how Chelsea will survive without hazard, lol. I want to see how Ole ll perform. I want to see the league title fight between klopp and pep.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Malawian(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nbote:
Man wey sabi.

Let me list more to be sold..

Ozil

Ozil

Ozil

Ozil

Ozil

sad sad sad
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Kaceman(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
It just so happens to be dey useless ones especially auba wey dey score against useless teams
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by caracas: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Heaven knows am tired of been an arsenal fan but each time arsenal plays any match i just av a soft spot for them despite every now and then releasing myself from been an arsenal fan. Each time arsenal loose it hurts me a lot. I don't know what else to do. I want to detach myself from dis team completely. I don't know ow to do it. Have never seen not just a team but a thing like arsenal in my entire existence.
All d players in arsenal team should retire completely from football or go to lower division like league 2.

Ozil.
Kolasinac.
Mustafi.
Geundonzi.
This four players are not suppose to collect any wage
last season and should be punished by selling them to national league no matter d amount.
Cursed club.
Pls remove guendozi from that list n include that old man from juventus av even forgotten his name sef
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by kenex4ever(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nbote:
xhaka is a load of mistake in midfield. Auba is the only good player there. Xhaka can't bring any stability. The remaining things you said are correct

1 Like

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Sluacoast(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
BravoDe:

I want to see the new players arsenal ll buy. I want to see how Chelsea will survive without hazard, lol. I want to see how Ole ll perform. I want to see the league title fight between klopp and pep.
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by etibaba(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
caracas:

Pls remove guendozi from that list n include that old man from juventus av even forgotten his name sef
Stephan Lichtsteiner
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Kizzygentle: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
caracas:

Geundonzi is not a player.
And d juventus player in question leichsteiner. Deliberately didn't mention him coz his not a player.
His case is a different case.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Ejix4(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
They should all leave this useless club of mine if the opportunity comes, I thought Wenger was the problem never knew NFA was in the DNA of arsenal... Until Sanchez who ever left arsenal and regretted it... Better players una better leave now o
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by bluefilm: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
All of them can go.

Ozïl should join them too.

Of course, petr cech, the aged mistake of a goalkeeper, is already out.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by shop365: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Failure is an orphan

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by JBoss25(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
BravoDe:

The Italian teams play more pragmatic than the English teams
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by balonaija(f): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by marleymalibu(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Aubu can stay but the rest make dem sell them throway raise money buy better player. Ozil just gat go. I never understand why i no dey see any news on selling Ozil. Even that stingy Kroenke, make Arabs willing to spend money buy the club from am.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by shollyshine(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Come rain come shine Arsenal still my club ;Dgather here if you are gunners for life[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Eroms4life17(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Arsenal cannot achieve half of what Liverpool FC achieved last season. You Will Never Walk Alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2022: Super Eagles Break Record After Their Win Over Sudan / Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua / Sadio Mane Doesn’t 'Know How To Play’ FIFA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.