Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios (44658 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Top 6 Most Valuable Premier League Brands – Man United Top, Arsenal Lowest / Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Barewa: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Modern Guest Post Website

Are you a blogger? Are you a content writer? Are you a website owner? Are you you a musician? Are you a comedian?

Who so ever you are you can published, promote, host, get backlink, improve your domain authority as a blogger, publish your content and or local news as a content writer and many other things.

You can do all these at http://barewa.com.ng

What you need to do is to just register its a free something and submit your post here https://barewa.com.ng/submit-new-blog-post/
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by gadafi74: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
They should all go, Auba is a club prostitute, a traitor who loves money than club loyalty. I think he should be release for that 80mil. pounds.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Femeto: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sell them all lets restrategize. Even the manager and the owner should go too.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by ACE1010: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Houseofglam7:
undecided

Wetin happen? Why you squeeze face like that
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by ACE1010: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
We careless. They can go for all we care Nonsense and useless players

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by ACE1010: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Femeto:
Sell them all lets restrategize. Even the manager and the owner should go too.

grin grin
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by MLK22555: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is not a debate, write this to arsenal fc they might be convinced and not confused
BravoDe:
Auba has 31+ goals this season. C Ronaldo has 27 goals. Auba is in a mediocre team. C Ronaldo is in a better mid fielded team.

I hope with this few point of mine, I have been able to convince and not confuse you that....Thank You.

BTW who is also fed up with this fu*king holiday.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by princeade86(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
JBoss25:
The Italian teams play more pragmatic than the English teams
u shud have asked him how old is auba and how old is cr7.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by alabi484(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nbote:
Abeg make Arsenal sell dem all.. Auba is a a great striker but I'll take Laca over Auba anyday... It's best Arsenal sell him now he commands a reasonable transfer tag... As for d rest dey have been practically useless except for Xhaka who brings some sort of stability to d midfield despite his loss of concentration every now and den. Mustafi is bag of mistakes, Auba will miss 20 chances before scoring one, Mhiki has lost form and doesnt belong to d Arsenal team. Those who Arsenal shld find a way to include Ozil on dis list and make sure dey are offloaded.

Correct
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by alabi484(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
caracas:

Pls remove guendozi from that list n include that old man from juventus av even forgotten his name sef

Lichsteiner...he's gone already
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by callme2dy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
All the forward lines are average players truly.
Aub
Lacasera
Ozil........
Defence should be overhauled
Mustafi
Captain
Kolasinac
Thank God, Check(abi wetin be goalkeeper name sef) dey go
There is need to hire another first class goalkeeper to give the present the run for his wages.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nbote:
Abeg make Arsenal sell dem all.. Auba is a a great striker but I'll take Laca over Auba anyday... It's best Arsenal sell him now he commands a reasonable transfer tag... As for d rest dey have been practically useless except for Xhaka who brings some sort of stability to d midfield despite his loss of concentration every now and den. Mustafi is bag of mistakes, Auba will miss 20 chances before scoring one, Mhiki has lost form and doesnt belong to d Arsenal team. Those who Arsenal shld find a way to include Ozil on dis list and make sure dey are offloaded.

Exactly, what everyione is saying around theglobe.
Arsenal can get up to £100m pounds if they try well.
Besides, they can retain Laca and get a newstriker , while they use Nketiah as make shift.
£100m for Arsenal this season is enough to get good players
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
abbey621:

Hogwash.....Goodluck getting 20+ goals from Lacazette while playing him on the wings like Auba grin grin grin. Even Emery won't pick Laca over Auba...lol

Laca sacrificed a lot for Auba to get to that goal level.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Small080(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Another style to advertise themselves about leaving arsenal grin grin grin
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Nbote(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
PHOENIX0007:

From all you have said i know you are not an arsenal supporter, would be very shocked if you are.
You want to sell your best striker that scored 30+ goals in a season and keep the one that managed to score just above 15 goals with both playing the same amount of games. ��‍♂️.
Logic and common sense is required.
You want to keep an Ozil that cannot impose himself in big games and for a whole season just registered about 5 goals and 3 assists.
Granit xhaka bringing what to which midfield? Causing needless penalties and can’t seem to make a complete tackle or interception is that one solid.
Not to even mention all the defenders in the first eleven.

If You want the progress of arsenal, all this players you have mentioned should pack their bags and leave immediately.
Let Arsenal look for people that will IMPROVE the team and not take it backwards.

Look at what Liverpool and man city are doing and what they have done with squads over the years and you still want arsenal to be doing the same thing and expect different result.

Arsenal needs an overhaul of that first 11, only about 3 or 4 players should remain.

I am more Arsenal dan Wenger himself... Go back to my post and read it all over again... U obviously didn't understand it
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by immaculate1234(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Heaven knows am tired of been an arsenal fan but each time arsenal plays any match i just av a soft spot for them despite every now and then releasing myself from been an arsenal fan. Each time arsenal loose it hurts me a lot. I don't know what else to do. I want to detach myself from dis team completely. I don't know ow to do it. Have never seen not just a team but a thing like arsenal in my entire existence.
All d players in arsenal team should retire completely from football or go to lower division like league 2.

Ozil.
Kolasinac.
Mustafi.
Geundonzi.
This four players are not suppose to collect any wage last season and should be punished by selling them to national league no matter d amount.
Cursed club.

My broda u go no were
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by iamjavadem(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
But I can clearly see arsenal jerseys in their bios.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Kizzygentle: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
immaculate1234:

My broda u go no were
Am somewhere already.
Can no longer be with arsenal.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by hansomb: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mikhitaryan still has the pic of Europa League he won with united. using that to calm himself.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by abbey621(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Njeps:

Laca sacrificed a lot for Auba to get to that goal level.

Before Aubameyang came to Arsenal, how many goals did Laca score? Seems Auba is the one sacrificing by playing on the wings instead of being played as a natural striker that he is!
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by BigDick70inch(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
abbey621:

Hogwash.....Goodluck getting 20+ goals from Lacazette while playing him on the wings like Auba grin grin grin. Even Emery won't pick Laca over Auba...lol

Stop saying thrash..
Emery decided to accommodate aubameyang not bcoz is a good striker..
If e was that good upfront e wouldn't have been move to play on the wing..
Lacazzette is million time beta Dan aubameyang!!!!!!!!!
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by immaculate1234(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kizzygentle:
Am somewhere already. Can no longer be with arsenal.
Were is it Liverpool I will welcome you with open arms

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Kizzygentle: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
immaculate1234:

Were is it Liverpool I will welcome you with open arms
Were d GOAT reigns supreme.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Fkhalifa(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good news i must say...

Mustafi...too erratic and doesn't fill fan with confidence

Mhicky...Old and can't cope with the pace of the game anymore..

Xhaka... Not good enough, slow, immobile and erratic

Aubameyang...too lazy,.misses thanbhe scores, jokes a lot, waits to be spoon feed tap ins and zero aggression.

..Ozil and Kola needs to follow them asap.
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
JBoss25:
The Italian teams play more pragmatic than the English teams
which useless pragmatic u de talk yet four English teams dominated the finals of Europe...but it was stupid of that guy to compare auba to cr7... I don't know if Messi ass licking has block some pple brain
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
PHOENIX0007:

From all you have said i know you are not an arsenal supporter, would be very shocked if you are.
You want to sell your best striker that scored 30+ goals in a season and keep the one that managed to score just above 15 goals with both playing the same amount of games. ��‍♂️.
Logic and common sense is required.
You want to keep an Ozil that cannot impose himself in big games and for a whole season just registered about 5 goals and 3 assists.
Granit xhaka bringing what to which midfield? Causing needless penalties and can’t seem to make a complete tackle or interception is that one solid.
Not to even mention all the defenders in the first eleven.

If You want the progress of arsenal, all this players you have mentioned should pack their bags and leave immediately.
Let Arsenal look for people that will IMPROVE the team and not take it backwards.

Look at what Liverpool and man city are doing and what they have done with squads over the years and you still want arsenal to be doing the same thing and expect different result.

Arsenal needs an overhaul of that first 11, only about 3 or 4 players should remain.
you think naso dem de offload players from team kuku say make dem sell arsenal...am a fan too but definitely pple like xhaka can still...ozil shd go,mustafi to and sm few...
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
One by one dem don dey go grin
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by engray: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Toyota Camry 2011 full option available.
Call/chat 08066114472

Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by philipstanley(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2019
Nbote:
Abeg make Arsenal sell dem all.. Auba is a a great striker but I'll take Laca over Auba anyday... It's best Arsenal sell him now he commands a reasonable transfer tag... As for d rest dey have been practically useless except for Xhaka who brings some sort of stability to d midfield despite his loss of concentration every now and den. Mustafi is bag of mistakes, Auba will miss 20 chances before scoring one, Mhiki has lost form and doesnt belong to d Arsenal team. Arsenal shld find a way to include Ozil on dis list and make sure dey are offloaded becos Ozil is a must Go..
The only thing dat can save Arsenal next season is how much dey can raise to bring in new players we definitely need. A winger, midfielder and defender is a priority

Seconded
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by uthlaw: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Nbote:
Abeg make Arsenal sell dem all.. Auba is a a great striker but I'll take Laca over Auba anyday... It's best Arsenal sell him now he commands a reasonable transfer tag... As for d rest dey have been practically useless except for Xhaka who brings some sort of stability to d midfield despite his loss of concentration every now and den. Mustafi is bag of mistakes, Auba will miss 20 chances before scoring one, Mhiki has lost form and doesnt belong to d Arsenal team. Arsenal shld find a way to include Ozil on dis list and make sure dey are offloaded becos Ozil is a must Go..
The only thing dat can save Arsenal next season is how much dey can raise to bring in new players we definitely need. A winger, midfielder and defender is a priority
see as this one they talk,all does players are bigger than arsenal...
Re: Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios by Femeto: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2019
ACE1010:

grin grin
Very useless players and club.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2022: Super Eagles Break Record After Their Win Over Sudan / Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua / Sadio Mane Doesn’t 'Know How To Play’ FIFA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.