Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) (39790 Views)

Regina Daniels Reveals Her REAL AGE On Bday/co-wives Snubbed The Occasion With.. / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l sometimes view the thread without commenting and I laugh so much because of the funny characters on that thread, so many billionaires, trillionaires and lots of people with private jet, airplanes and helicopter on that thread, some have houses in banana island, Asokoro and in different parts of the US, that thread cracks me up and I use it to wind down with laughter grin
Been a while I checked the thread. Too many fakers there,but I had a laugh
Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by cigwe(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
how I wished if she can accept me as her sugar boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Reveals 13 Things You Don’t Know About Her (video) by OracleOmega(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
My dear Regina
plz borrow me ur relevance and i will borrow u my sense
NO BE ME TALK AM OH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.