Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Light In Your Area - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Light In Your Area (422 Views)

What's Your Experience Getting Cash Today In Your Area? / How Is Fuel Scarcity In Your Area / A Great Light In Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Light In Your Area by Archangels2(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good day everyone

This issue needs no introduction as we have all suffered in the hands of our electric power providers but i dont know if its only in my local but it has been terrible for few months now. We barely get up to 2 hours a day here in delta and thats when we are lucky. Its sooo frustrating. .. must we continue to live on generators every day? the worst part is there seems to be no head way out of the mess. How are things at your end? Are they better or is this a general trend?
Re: Light In Your Area by KristaPretty(f): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
In all Honesty, my area in Surulere always have light. In fact for the sallah the light has been on since Monday night till now.

We have light from 10am in the morning till 6pm in the evening. They take for three hours and bring it at 9pm till the following morning at 6am. Then bring it 10am again.

For light, i have never lived in an area where it is constant.
You could hold your remote and sit in front of your TV with the assurance that at a specific time it will be brought and it always happens.

I have never used my powerbank since I moved here, sold my generator because it was not needed too.

first to comment still grin
Re: Light In Your Area by cooldipo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Well for me, as long as the sun is up, I have power to do almost anything that I need to do cos I live off grid and depend solely on solar.

I still get decent patronage for my laptop powerbank especially from customers in Benin city and Lagos, I have been advicing some of my customers recently to add solar panel to charge their MPS but many still think it is expensive whereas it is not.... You only need to research well

(1) (Reply)

400 Picies Brand New Transparent Dior Chair Available For Sale / What's The Biggest Birthday Gift You Have Ever Received / IF IT'S LOVE The Movie Premiers Online Today(watch For Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.