Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Time: Your Expense Of It, Is It Justifiable? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time: Your Expense Of It, Is It Justifiable? (404 Views)

Not At The Expense Of Truth / Is It Justifiable To Attempt An Hijack On Leadership Of Supreme Creator? / The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time: Your Expense Of It, Is It Justifiable? by Billy0naire(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Time: Your Expense of it, is it justifiable?

The Simulation is designed using timescale as the matrix of measurement of the calibrator of event at particular interval within time frame of reference, hence, time is a continuum, the prime factor to pinpoint to a moment in time and space of a Simulation.

Each entity is allocated 24hrs timelock per day for Earth and the entities on Earth can basically be assessed based on the application of the most precious utility of Nature called Time.

Time is the most precious thing ever, it is a reference for the lifespan and every moment within the life span, so clever busy humans, called Bus(y)ness men, aka Businessmen, know the value of Time. When I say businessmen, I mean the Corporate Worlds. The top Fortune 100 Companies are run on the understanding that Time is the most precious allocation formulae to audit your role in the Virtual Reality show we are having here on Earth's Third Density (3D).

Since everyone is allocated 24hrs per day and you have work you need to get done, what you need is find someone with the skills you desire and pay the person minimum wage to do that job for you, which means you can equally work on the project but this time, your money was able to buy someone's 24hrs and you now become 'Corporate' with extra 24hrs at a cost of a few thousands of naira.

So, let us say you actually train the staff across the value chain and make them produce excellent sigma level of results, you could end up having 1,000,000 extra hours you buy and pay for, all trading their time, for your money. While you have all their time and use it to generate massive wealth.

Sounds familiar?

How do you 'spend' your time? Or should I rather say, who is buying your time? I hope not social media, your boss, or your other half. Remember, if Information Age is here and you have time, what should you be doing? Researching, Knowing and Staying Updated on what the Universe wants, helping the Universe achieve its goals is what makes people Successful billionaires.

Stay woke!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time: Your Expense Of It, Is It Justifiable? by xfactordv: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Spending a few $$ ,then u own the person .THE CORPORATE STYLE.. but how & where do i start my research??

1 Like

Re: Time: Your Expense Of It, Is It Justifiable? by GenghisAlexa1(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2019
@Billy0naire ..... If it please you please check my post on this same topic from a while ago.... It's one of the best things that crossed my mnd while you were away.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4314773/mixed-reality-existence-earth

(1) (Reply)

Comedians, Musicians Shocked At What Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Did For Them / The Unlettered Miracle Of Allah / Qur'an Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.