Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja (971 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha: The Race For Atiku's Running Mate / Gov. Emeka Cried After Supreme Court Declared Uzodinma As The Winner (Photo) / Imo State Senators Gang Up Against Gov.emeka Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by Juliet11111(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
I’ve noticed that there are nothing less than 9 topics per day of The Governor of Imo state on this and other websites and news outlets in Nigeria. Why so much focus on him? Why are people so inte Interested in knowing about his performance?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by obailala(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Juliet11111:
I’ve noticed that there are nothing less than 9 topics per day of The Governor of Imo state on this and other websites and news outlets in Nigeria. Why so much focus on him? Why are people so inte Interested in knowing about his performance?
It's simply due to the popularity/hatred for Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by durangokid: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Juliet11111:
. Because Rochas and those who messed Imo people up Hired alot of bloggers to do dirty propaganda work for them, alot will, people like abagworo and others, though some of them have changed their monikers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
obailala:
It's simply due to the popularity/hatred for Rochas

No, it's due to the notoriety of Rochas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by obailala(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
misterme:

To you it is notoriety, to many others, it is popularity.
Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by TEDHorsePower: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Okoroawusa failed woefully as a gov. Just look at Owerri despite the massive debt okoroawusa incurred in his 8 wasted yrs. Okoroawusa was a failure

misterme:

Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by Preshy561(f): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
He appeared as zombies nightmare.
He doesn't appear to be one of those South East governors licking buhari's rotten butt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by dadavivo: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Afonjas are pained I don't understand. They're jealous cos Ihedioha is here to rebuild Imo again

These are pictures of Okoroawusa work. God will strike him dead soon

1 Like

Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by rummmy: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Y
Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by TEDHorsePower: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lol the pictures are more important to me. Abagworo aka Imo1stson aka abogwara come and see your Owerri.

Owerri is now worse than Aba , courtesy of okoroawusa incompetence and cluelessness to governance

dadavivo:
Afonjas are pained I don't understand. They're jealous cos Ihedioha is here to rebuild Imo again

1 Like

Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by Amaco123(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
dadavivo:

old pictures when this road was still under construction
Re: Why Is Gov Emeka Ihedioha The Most Focused On Amongst All The Governors In 9ja by Bragalane: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Compared to Abia n Ebonyi I will chose OkoroAboki over n over again.

TEDHorsePower:
Okoroawusa failed woefully as a gov. Just look at Owerri despite the massive debt okoroawusa incurred in his 8 wasted yrs. Okoroawusa was a failure

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerian Muslims (photos) / 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration / Ajaokuta: Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Scam Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.