Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration (975 Views)

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Abdulazeez99: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said it would soon begin the distribution of Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) across the country, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the Commission had suspended the exercise, which was then ongoing, prior to the 2019 general elections.

In a statement on Tuesday, the electoral umpire also said the Continuous Voters Registration (CVR) would soon commence nationwide. This, INEC said, is to enable all those who missed the previous registration — especially those who just clocked 18 — register.

Igbere TV reports that the Acting Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) in Ekiti State, Dr. Muslim Omoleke, made the disclosure while addressing newsmen in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital.

The REC spoke after receiving an “Award of Excellence” from Students Representatives Council (SRC) of the International Institute of Journalists (IIJ) Abuja, Ado-Ekiti campus.

Omoleke said the decision to continue both exercise was agreed upon during a post-election retreat held by the commission in Lagos penultimate week.

His words: “The commission has concluded plans to resume the distribution of Permanent Voter’s Card(PVCs) and also the continuous Voters Registration in order to capture more eligible Nigerians.

“It is our firm believe that every qualified Nigerians is allowed to participate in the electoral process and going by what we discussed at our last retreat, these exercise will commence very soon across the country.

“We will always urge our people to embrace this coming window to enrol in the continuous voters registration for them to vote. We are already planning for the 2022 general elections.

“Some days to the Presidential and National Assembly elections, we suspended the distribution of PVCs, but very soon the exercise will begin again in the country.”

http://igberetvnews.com/861357/just-inec-begins-distribution-pvcs-voters-registration/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by mrvitalis(m): 4:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Sign the electoral bill so result can be transmitted via a server
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by emilas1979(m): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Of what use when it will be useless during election[quote author=Abdulazeez99 post=80789130][/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Mace0lane: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2019
So Atiku can hack the server n declare himself the president like he fraudulent disgraced himself at the tribunal ? Beside is server a new invention PDP could not execute it in the 16 years it ruined Nigeria ?

mrvitalis:
Sign the electoral bill so result can be transmitted via a server

1 Like

Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2019
Mace0lane:
So Atiku can hack the server n declare himself the president like he fraudulent disgraced himself at the tribunal ?

I know u are dumb ...u can have access to a server and see the result but cant alter it

In real time everyone can see their polling unite result to see if it matches what they have

Are u afraid of real election ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Niaja4real(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2019
For what use is the INEC PVCs in Nigeria's election? when they wouldn't even allow our votes to count's
INEC should keep their Inconclusive PVCs & continue to mumu itself
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Mace0lane: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2019
NL the forum fools are allowed to label those wiser than their father dumb. I rest my case.

mrvitalis:

I know u are dumb ...u can have access to a server and see the result but cant alter it

In real time everyone can see their polling unite result to see if it matches what they have

Are u afraid of real election ?
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by mrvitalis(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Mace0lane:
NL the forum fools are allowed to label those wiser than their father dumb. I rest my case.

See this one ...can u stand before me one and one n talk shit ?
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by zakim(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Mace0lane: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Who is your father talkless of an idiot like you ?

mrvitalis:

See this one ...can u stand before me one and one n talk shit ?
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Mace0lane:
Who is your father talkless of an idiot like you ?

U are not worth my reply slave
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2019
TBH, 2019 general election made me lose hope in our electoral institution and election process.
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Mace0lane: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Tot you inherited spiritual power from your father to appear b4 me b4 foolishly boasting n daring like the average stupid Igbo PDP supporters of what you will do should I stand before pathetic you.

Mumu !

mrvitalis:

U are not worth my reply slave
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by helinues: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Too early or
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Mace0lane: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2019
But the re-election of Obasanjo n Yardua election where they won with over 40 millions votes each gave gave you renewed joy ba ?! Many of this foolish PDP supporters just spill rubbish like that inherited foolish from birth.

badboywizzy:
TBH, 2019 general election made me lose hope in our electoral institution and election process.
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by mrvitalis(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Mace0lane:
Tot you inherited spiritual power from your father to appear b4 me b4 foolishly boasting n daring like the average stupid Igbo PDP supporters of what you will do should I stand before pathetic you.

Mumu !

Lol slave
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Mace0lane:
But the re-election of Obasanjo n Yardua election where they won with over 40 millions votes each gave gave you renewed joy ba ?! Many of this foolish PDP supporters just spill rubbish like that inherited foolish from birth.

I thought you'll be smart enough to make reference to GEJ's 2015 general election when Nigerians were beginning to have hope on our electoral system and democracy as a whole but no ! You are too blinded by party politics to see the truth and saying it.
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Yinxies(f): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Some Nigerians will register for PVC just for bank use...
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Mace0lane: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
and you were too foolish to remember how this same drunk GEJ deplored over 40,000 security personal to Osun n Ekiti State to rig the election after 2015 with army testifying n Fayose slapping the tribunal judge n rubbishing the electoral tribunal ?

badboywizzy:
I thought you'll be smart enough to make reference to GEJ's 2015 general election when Nigerians were beginning to have hope on our electoral system and democracy as a whole but no ! You are too blinded by party politics to see the truth and saying it.
Re: 2023: INEC Begins Nationwide Distribution Of Pvcs, Voters Registration by Amuocha: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

. / Akinwunmi Adesina For President Movement. / Charly Boy Vows To Never Do Any Street Protest Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.