Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Please I Need A Proceure On How To Raise A Bank Draft - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need A Proceure On How To Raise A Bank Draft (896 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing? / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Proceure On How To Raise A Bank Draft by xteem001(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please i need some information on how to raise a bank draft, i was told to by a travel agent to try and raise a bank draft of more than a million before he could help me start the processing of my visa... Because he wants verification that the money is ready so as to avoid story that touches the heart when the visa is finally out.... Please help a brother with info or you can email it on mlivingsaint@gmail.com thanks
Re: Please I Need A Proceure On How To Raise A Bank Draft by FirstCounsel(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
xteem001:
Please i need some information on how to raise a bank draft, i was told to by a travel agent to try and raise a bank draft of more than a million before he could help me start the processing of my visa... Because he wants verification that the money is ready so as to avoid story that touches the heart when the visa is finally out.... Please help a brother with info or you can email it on mlivingsaint@gmail.com thanks
Go to your bank

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Proceure On How To Raise A Bank Draft by dayjeee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
xteem001:
go to your bank. If you have a current account, you use your chequebook, if u have a savings acct, you will be given a slip to raise the draft with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Study Permit Refusal Please Advice / Documenting Life As A Black Foreign Student In Russia. / A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.