Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

'she Filmed My Son!' - Neymar's Father Labels Rape Accuser As Extortionist - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'she Filmed My Son!' - Neymar's Father Labels Rape Accuser As Extortionist (428 Views)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'she Filmed My Son!' - Neymar's Father Labels Rape Accuser As Extortionist by bellachibaby(f): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Two days after the release of a case report filed by a woman accusing Neymar of rape, Neymar’s father made a statement on the case again.

In an interview with the program "Aqui na Band", he said that his son was the victim of an extortion attempt.

According to father Neymar, there was no violation of the law in the disclosure of the images. It turned out that the post was deleted by Instagram.

“Imagine leaving such an accusation, seeing your son be called a rapist." So the decision to have Neymar expose himself. We preserved the image of the girl, the name, we did the possible. But it was a defense. We do not commit the crime.

“We had no choice. I prefer an internet crime than rape. It was a defense and he needed to defend himself quickly. Better be true and show what really happened.

“She wanted him to go to the hotel again. He went and stayed 10 minutes on the second day. He saw the cell phone standing on the wall carrying it. But he realized that she was filming. She sent a message saying she has this video.”

“She attacks him, he throws himself to the bed and tries to calm her down. Ask her not to create confusion. He calms her, leaves the hotel and sends the return ticket.

“Neymar also tried to film, recording the conversation. But he failed. He puts his cell phone in his pocket and couldn’t. There he saw that it could be a trap. After this second meeting they didn’t talk anymore. She even sent threatening messages later.”

Neymar's father said he expects his son to have a "good head" for the Copa America. Commenting on the events before the record of Friday's report, he said there was a meeting between the two parties' lawyers

“They asked for the girl to shut her mouth, the words were those words. The contact was through a friend. He sent me a message about the case and then I got the message from the lawyer asking for a meeting. I was not, I sent two lawyers and one witness.

Read more here

https://thickmatch.com/filmed-son-neymars-father-labels-rape-accuser-extortionist/

Re: 'she Filmed My Son!' - Neymar's Father Labels Rape Accuser As Extortionist by FINESHIRT(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ok
Re: 'she Filmed My Son!' - Neymar's Father Labels Rape Accuser As Extortionist by KelvinCoaster(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote Bad news!!!Brazil need to win the Copa America....Detractors trying to destablize Neymar!!!
Re: 'she Filmed My Son!' - Neymar's Father Labels Rape Accuser As Extortionist by bellachibaby(f): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Former SA Rugby World Cup Winner, James small Dies At 50 After Suffering A Heart / CAF Announce 2022 World Cup Qualifiers Format / Nigeria Vs Algeria: AFCON Semi-finals Sunday, July 14 Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.