Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him (31782 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Man allegedly beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic’s birthday shoutout to him.
‪Domestic Violence is Evil. Her husband battered her on his birthday just because she confronted her husband why his side chick used the caption “Happy Birthday my Husband “‬ According to her, the husband even beat her young sister and her little daughter when they came to rescue her from her evil husband.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/man-beats-his-wife-for-complaining.html

1 Share

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
See Photos of alleged girlfriend HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by camsyross: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
I dont think i have anything to say, maybe people below me mighy have.... undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Teewhy2: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
What happened to take your shirt and leave the house, he already is wrong with sidechick so why adding salt to injury.
Domestic violence either for male or female is not good.

Looking for New , creative & affordable Doors for your supermarket, shops, resturants, Home & room e.t.c ?
This is the perfect product for you
This is the new kind of doors You see everywhere in China now and presently being imported into our market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRRRfnBG7A

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by ralmix(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Last last dem go blame the man....
But truth be told you can’t judge from the outside because the story is mostly different from the inside....
But above all no matter the anger never lay our hand on a woman... yes it’s hard to control but like the wise once would say (walk away)...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by iamswizz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
mm
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by CELEBRITIZ(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
/Quote

Inside life
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by MrMumu: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nobody should judge the man God said nobody should judge because he's the chief judge of Nigeria.

Maybe the woman said bad things about the man or the man mother or she threw away his bread and beans cos as for me anyone who throw away my bread and beans I'll kill that person even my mama sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by sKeetz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Before and after beating grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by vicfajeze: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING MAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by wonder233: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
She is not saying the whole story: as is common with Yorubas, the husband has a side chick while the wife sleeps with his close friends.
I'm sure he beat her up cos she crossed the line by sleeping with his brother.

6 Likes

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Tberry01(f): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
cool
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by iamjavadem(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Foolish couples. People on the internet will just help you worsen the situation.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by showafrica(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
She should go and beat the side chick back, since she can't beat the man

2 Likes

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by sotall(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by illiteratepmb: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
He did well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
I no dey put mouth for lover matter. Why women still see marriage as ultimate still surprises me. Its a charade

10 Likes

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Tuchman01(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin I made .. what I'm I saying
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by punisha: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
shocked

Gbas Gbos...
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by MrMumu: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
vicfajeze:
USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING MAN
Don't say that he's not useless he can beat people that's useful something sometimes especially when someone throw away your bread and beans
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by ademidedavid(f): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na wa ooooo

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Tuchman01(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin I made .. what I'm I saying
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by dominique(f): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Almost everyday we read of horrific news about Nigerian men yet they're quick to chant "FEAR WOMEN". Nigerian women too get their own for body but the men are worse. Parents are failing woefully in the raising of their sons and it's the wives that are suffering for it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Authoreety: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Some men eh....
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by omonla10(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Simple rule..stay on ur lane and don't look for trouble
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by bukatyne(f): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
So the wife's concern is that the sidechic used my husband instead of my boo?

She is not concerned about the fact that he has a side chic in the first place?

Some people don't have focus sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped At Cemetery. Graphic Pics / FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison / Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.