Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him (31804 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by DaddyNimo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
walia he no best her well....so cos some random chick used the word husband for your man on facebook, you go dey ask am jamb questions?? idiot woman....

1 Like

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by MROmultimedia: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is crazy,God punish the side chic
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by wisdomkid: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
MrMumu:
Nobody should judge the man God said nobody should judge because he's the chief judge of Nigeria.

Maybe the woman said bad things about the man or the man mother or she threw away his bread and beans cos as for me anyone who throw away my bread and beans I'll kill that person even my mama sef

Make big thunder fire you there
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
wonder233:
She is not saying the whole story: as is common with Yorubas, the husband has a side chick while the wife sleeps with his close friends.
I'm sure he beat her up cos she crossed the line by sleeping with his brother.

LMAO. You're dumb bro. Why does that tribe trigger you so much? Any way as a guy man we bend your women left right and centre. I'm sure your mother must have tasted a Yoruba gbola before marrying that looser that spit his sperm into her toto.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
DaddyNimo:
walia he no best her well....so cos some random chick used the word husband for your man on facebook, you go dey ask am jamb questions?? idiot woman....

slowpoke.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by BHigher(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2019
MrMumu:
Nobody should judge the man God said nobody should judge because he's the chief judge of Nigeria.

Maybe the woman said bad things about the man or the man mother or she threw away his bread and beans cos as for me anyone who throw away my bread and beans I'll kill that person even my mama sef

You're a pathetic fool!
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by ddeola: 2:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Make d side chick sef dey warm up for her own beating o because what goes around comes around. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by castro316: 2:54am On Jun 06, 2019
DaddyNimo:

Correct man. I hve a friend like that anytime she sees a flirty comment o facebook she will come to my house to interrogate me. Always jumping into conclusions and its not like I m dating her kwanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Blazebond(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Lies,show the full picture,na make-up be dat.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by Nwaamurunamma: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
I knw beating a woman is not fair, but this might not be the real reason he beat her. Women has poison in their mouth, who knws what what came out from her mouth that make her husband react like that. And they hardly narrett hw everything happened the will tell sweet side to make u blame their man. I must hear from her husband b4 saying anything. Thank u
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by drezzyx(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
aureen:
I understand how she feels, i remember when the father of my children use belt to flog me at my back and beat me several times what my own father has never done to me that's how his father who has psychiatric issues use to beat his mother and his record is in LASUTH , thank God the bride price has been returned.
Wow! that is too bad for a man to do that.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by wonder233: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Quick tip: the more wordy the reply, the less effective it is as a clap-back.
TheQuirkyPen993:

LMAO. You're dumb bro. Why does that tribe trigger you so much? Any way as a guy man we bend your women left right and centre. I'm sure your mother must have tasted a Yoruba gbola before marrying that looser that spit his sperm into her toto.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by theDEVILisHERE: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
ajaymina:

OP I am not understanding the complexion mix up in photo 2...

I thought she was fair in complexion, how come she's now Chocolate in complexion after..

Cream

Beating bring back original color
#bringbackourgirls
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by TheQuirkyPen993: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2019
wonder233:
Quick tip: the more wordy the reply, the less effective it is as a clap-back.

Me still wan Bleep your mama cry
Please gimme her number.
Re: Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him by booksrite(f): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Correct man. I hve a friend like that anytime she sees a flirty comment o facebook she will come to my house to interrogate me. Always jumping into conclusions and its not like I m dating her kwanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Collect Food, Drinks, Money To Release Family Of Five / Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) / Policeman Scratches Man's Car With A Metal In Lagos Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.