Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Massive Cloud That Looks Like A Facebook Thumbs-Up Spotted In China (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Massive Cloud That Looks Like A Facebook Thumbs-Up Spotted In China (Photo) (453 Views)

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Cloud That Looks Like A Facebook Thumbs-Up Spotted In China (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2019

Tourists at a Chinese city were left stunned after spotting a cloud that looked like a giant Facebook thumbs-up.

'It was as if the cloud was telling me to click "like". I was so excited,' said a student who photographed the rare moment yesterday evening in the city of Shaoguan.

The student said she was preparing for the upcoming university entrance examination when she saw the cloud at about 6:40pm and hoped that the cloud could bring her good luck.

'I had been feeling very low, and after I saw the cloud I became much happier,' the student told Chinese video news platform Pear. I wish all Grade 12th students could go to their desired universities,' she wrote in a post yesterday.

The cloud resembled the thumbs-up icon used by various social media sites, such as Facebook and China's Twitter-like Weibo, to encourage readers to express appreciation for topics, comments, pictures and videos.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/massive-cloud-that-looks-like-giant.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Massive Cloud That Looks Like A Facebook Thumbs-Up Spotted In China (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC / Daad Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship – Apply Here / See Photos Of A Young Nigerian Who Emerged As Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.