Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' (60035 Views)

Lady Pays N225,000 Fees Of UNILAG Student Spotted Begging Alms In Gbagada Photo / Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) / Female Secondar School Student Spotted Giving Male Classmate A Lap Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by NaijaCover(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19
A Missing 200-Level Student Of Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) Faith Omodon, has been allegedly spotted in her boyfriend’s house in Agbor.

The 19-Year-Old Business Administration Student was reported missing after she mysteriously disappeared on her way to her father's farm in Edo State.

According to the Nigerian Tribune, the undergraduate was said to have been sighted in her lover’s residence by a neighbour who claimed to be unaware that Faith was reported missing.

Faith came to our compound in Agbor when the boyfriend was not in. She said the boy told her to come and check something in the compound, after sometime she left. I didn’t know that they were looking for her in Edo," said a lady who simply identified herself as Faith’s boyfriend.

It was gathered that since the news of Faith Omodon’s disappearance filtered into the public space, the whereabouts of the said boyfriend has remained unknown.

However, investigators have intensified the search for both Faith Omodon and her alleged boyfriend.

Meanwhile, the publication learnt that the complainant in the missing person’s case has remained evasive as efforts by investigators to obtain from him further information that would aid their investigation, have been unsuccessful.

Commenting on the latest development, spokesperson for the Edo State Police Command, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, said we thank God that so far there are indications that she is alive,"

SP Nwabuzor had a fortnight ago confirmed that Faith Omodon left home for farm at Uguhon/Uwemo village in Orhionmwon local government area of Edo State on March 30, 2024 but did not return and all efforts to trace her proved abortive.

Faith Omudon ‘f’ is 19 years old, an undergraduate of Delta State University. Dark in complexion, about 5.ft tall, without tribal marks, speaks Ika and English languages fluently,” the PPRO stated.

“Any person with useful information about her whereabouts should please contact the nearest police station. Call the GSM No 08069903936, 09061855533 or Police Control Room phone numbers; 08037646272 and 08077773721.”

Determined to unravel the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Faith Omodon, the Police Command directed reasoned detectives at the Anti-Human Trafficking unit of the State Criminal Investigation Department (CID), police headquarters, Benin City to search for her whereabouts.

As part of their search, the team mobilised to meet their counterparts in Abudu, administrative headquarters of Orhionmwon local government area of Edo State.

Preliminary findings conducted by a combined team of Vigilante, police and locals reportedly revealed relics of the food flask the missing undergraduate took along with her.

Narrating his ordeal, her father, Mr. Edward said the incident occurred during the Iru National Conference, on March 30.

“We usually have the conference at this time of the year. We were seated inside the community hall when we heard loud wailing outside that my daughter was missing. She had left for the farm earlier that morning with a motorbike taking her breakfast with her,”

Similarly, the head of the village vigilante group, Ikpoba Johnbull, said that as soon as the news of the girl’s disappearance broke that evening, he and his men followed the girl’s mother to the farm.

"We immediately mobilised and combed the area up to Izighiri and Uwumuwe, two neighbouring villages, but could not find any trace of her. We only found the leftovers in her flask. We informed our neighbouring vigilante groups as we spent that night inside the bushes, but there was no result. We then advised Omodon to formally report a case of missing person at the Abudu Police Division,” he explained.

The National Youth Chairman of the Community, Mr Donald Egboko, who lamented that his people were depressed and devastated over their missing daughter, appealed to security agencies to help bring her back.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/missing-delta-varsity-student-spotted-in-her-boyfriends-residence.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by NaijaCover(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19
Why Stressing People, When You Dey Enjoy Na

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Dexpro: 3:23pm On Apr 19
These GenZ gehs sef...

God have mercy on her.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Melagros(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19
COMRADES are astonished to the core at this news grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by ItisWell22(f): 3:25pm On Apr 19
Oh no…
Not again… 😫

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Boogyman557: 3:25pm On Apr 19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by NaijaCover(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19
ItisWell22:
Oh no…
Not again… 😫

The News Shock Me 😔

4 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Xscape1993(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19
Evil child

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by illicit(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19
post=129525071:
Why Stressing People, When You Dey Enjoy Na

No mind the yeye girl

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Urheadmaster(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19
The person that declared her missing in the first place deserves 2*2 wooden planks on his forehead tongue
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool nothing PREEK no fit cus…

She go collect PREEK..

Girls way de get round face and flat nose, them de like PREEK well well.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by NaijaCover(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19
Nlfpmod

Can You Imagine?

3 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Pepperdemisback: 4:50pm On Apr 19
What if they use the idiot for yahoo or sell her to baby factory? Some children are just unfortunate.

6 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by condensedmilk: 5:31pm On Apr 19
angry
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Namaster: 6:30pm On Apr 19
I pity people raising female kids nowadays. They are DUMB and promiscuous. You cannot stop them.

I ALWAYS offer my condolences to a man with a newborn daughter.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Healthrelatedjo: 7:00pm On Apr 19
See as she use preek cast herself

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Caleb15(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19
Check Skiibi's house
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Sparrk007(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19
Welcome to Delta where GLK and GLA Na our prayer points tongue may she been find alive🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by pretydiva(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19
When I was 19 in the uni, all I was thinking was how to come out with a very good grade

Raising a female child in this gen z generation can only take the grace of God

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by kokoA(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19
I just knew it, e no go pass business administration, political science or public administration student. undecided

20 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by zumbigbo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19
Na missing report dey hit thousands per day in Edo State. Dem heavy hips no be small tin.

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by papyjaypaul: 9:58pm On Apr 19
Namaster:
I pity people raising female kids nowadays. They are DUMB and promiscuous. You cannot stop them.

I ALWAYS offer my condolences to a man with a newborn daughter.

If you are offering condolences at birth, what will you do at the funeral? Jubilate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Felicitee: 10:07pm On Apr 19
As Is the usual with teenage girls these days

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Ozevehe1: 10:08pm On Apr 19
Imagine
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by TechCapon(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19
grin
You see cases of missing girls, I never take it seriously for one second. Never!

23 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19
grin
I'm not shocked one bit

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by CalabarPikin: 10:09pm On Apr 19
Prictomasine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by hardam003: 10:09pm On Apr 19
Thank God for now say dem never butcher am...
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by NaijaCover(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19
Sonnobax15:
grin
I'm not shocked one bit

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Dpharisee: 10:10pm On Apr 19
Hoping that everything ends well and they are safe and sound

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Newyorkitis(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19
Now this is what is called the Aladeen news or the Aladeen news. Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by mytime24(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19
V

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics / Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.