Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here (478 Views)

What Apps do I need as a new YouTuber / Be Your Own Boss... Be A Film Maker/Youtuber / How To Start A Successful Restaurant Business In Nigeria With Less Than 100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here by money20199: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Making money online now a days is some how difficult, Yet some people are making thousands of dollars online through different means. As for YOUTUBE. I love making money with GOOGLE thats why I love blogging. But I wanna include Youtube as additional mean of making money with adsense.

My questions now is, What are the tricks to get 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers? Any Tips Please....
Re: Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here by iconix(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
money20199:
Making money online now a days is some how difficult, Yet some people are making thousands of dollars online through different means. As for YOUTUBE. I love making money with GOOGLE thats why I love blogging. But I wanna include Youtube as additional mean of making money with adsense.

My questions now is, What are the tricks to get 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers? Any Tips Please....
nothing like tricks.
Get a good hearder photo
Optimize you channel for seo
write a long description reach with keywords
Upload 2times per week
Make your videos long like 10mins
share your video on social media channels.
make an eye catching thumbnail
Follow this tips and thank me later.
Re: Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here by oduahprince20: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2019
No big deal, just keep doing what your doing and you will get there one day. But you have to check for these things
1- you need a good channel art
2- make good thumbnails, if your not good with Photoshop you can use Picsart it's very good.
3- optimize your videos for Seo
4- join relevant facebook groups
5- use enough tags.
And do good videos is the ultimate and also your niche.
if you want I can drop a link to a YouTube channel were you can learn this stuffs.
Re: Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here by Chidonc(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2019
oduahprince20:
No big deal, just keep doing what your doing and you will get there one day. But you have to check for these things
1- you need a good channel art
2- make good thumbnails, if your not good with Photoshop you can use Picsart it's very good.
3- optimize your videos for Seo
4- join relevant facebook groups
5- use enough tags.
And do good videos is the ultimate and also your niche.
if you want I can drop a link to a YouTube channel were you can learn this stuffs.
pls drop it, lets learn, abeg tag me join brother
Re: Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here by brainstorm21(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
money20199:

Hi, dude. I guess that if you want to get it easily, then you have to boost your account artificially, by the way there are many sites, that provide such services. Frankly speaking, I'm a Youtube blogger and as you understand, it's important for me to have many subscribers. So once I decided to use services of boosting. Personally, I used services of guys from https://westrank.ru/, because my friend used their offer too and recommended them to me. The result was great! Under all my video I had about 6k+ watch and +800 subscribers each week smiley Furthermore, the price was quite affordable for a young Youtuber smiley
Re: Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here by goodspeed963(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
brainstorm21:

Hi, dude. I guess that if you want to get it easily, then you have to boost your account artificially, by the way there are many sites, that provide such services. Frankly speaking, I'm a Youtube blogger and as you understand, it's important for me to have many subscribers. So once I decided to use services of boosting. Personally, I used services of guys from https://westrank.ru/, because my friend used their offer too and recommended them to me. The result was great! Under all my video I had about 6k+ watch and +800 subscribers each week smiley Furthermore, the price was quite affordable for a young Youtuber smiley
Ohhh, very nice! But guys is from Russia grin grin grin I don't know russian cry
Re: Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here by iconix(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
brainstorm21:

can i see your youtube channel link?
Re: Are You A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBER - Come In Here by money20199: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
brainstorm21:

I don't TRUST this site....

(1) (Reply)

4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger / Is OLX Nigeria Gone? / I Need A Loan Of 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.