Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning (46517 Views)

Nsude Pyramids: A Forgotten Historical Edifice Built By Ancient Igbos / University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison / Nsude Pyramids: A Forgotten Historical Structures Built By Ancient Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Unrated900(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2019
agadez007:
Yoruba people would have rushed in to comment Nonsense if this were in an Igbo state or thread,one would think that ibbadan the brown roof capital is Rome and Oshogbo is Paris

well I am not a tribalist and never will be but in my humble opinion I think the dilapidated school would remain so cos all their men are now lagosians in Lagos,even the ones that travelled more than four hours to Lagos are telling another Nigerian who travelled six hours to go back to his village

Lol but you are tribalistic indirectly

Lagoscians are telling the so called people that travels 6 hours to go to the village.

My brother this is Lagos Its no man's land it belongs to me and you.

If it belongs to the yorubas,where is our I'd card.
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by stainlink(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2019
victorjoe:

Define decade, then define century.
1 Decade = 10 years
4 decades = 40 years
40 decades = 400 years.

1 century = 100 years.
4 centuries = 400 years.

Is that clear?
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Skmoda360(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
iHart:
Wait oh, is what I am seeing in the third picture a lizard, monitor lizard, alligator or crocodile?
Monitor lizard na ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Psoul(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Lamasta:
It pains me that even after social media cries government still hardly respond imagine the kind of environment children learn from everyday?
Governor Seyi Makinde should just do the needful cool

They are yet to see brown zinc to use in replacing the dilapidated ones. U guys should pls be a little bit patient with dem.
Getting brown zinc is not eazy.
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Lamasta(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Psoul:

They are yet to see brown zinc to use in replacing the dilapidated ones. U guys should pls be a little bit patient with dem.
Getting brown zinc is not eazy.
You no well bro grin
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Edge1(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2019
SLAP44:
I want to ask, is the blue roof part of Ibadan?

I thought it's only browns? lipsrsealed

It's owned by a developer. grin grin grin grin
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by NoonMasamune: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2019
victorjoe:

Define decade, then define century.

Guy why? Na to go back do jamb again angry
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Psoul(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Lamasta:

You no well bro grin

No be small thing oo
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by osuofia2(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2019
but why only one blue roof in Ibadan?
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Buffalo2(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2019
majamajic:
sex style guy never come ? , this thread , let me book this space first

meanwhile God don pick this school call
grin
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Buffalo2(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2019
iHart:
Wait oh, is what I am seeing in the third picture a lizard, monitor lizard, alligator or crocodile?
I thought I was the only person that saw it. It's actually a monitor lizard
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by 4dor: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Davoneskay:

They all governed like Illiterates. Their academic experience never reflected in their governance. At a time, Oyo politics was called amala politics.

Governed like illiterates and illiterate Governors are different things from a point of syntax and semantics. The initial statement was clear, waxing philosophical is not necessary.

Btw Amala politics was a metaphor for corruption, greed and self centeredness. Amala Politics = Stomach Infrastructure
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Why is it that we can't maintain anything? Cost of maintenance is always cheaper than replacement!
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Chepos1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Unlimitk:

Something dey do ur brain

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by OrinAgba(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2021
I finished from Methodist Primary School 1

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by goldenarrow: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2021
OrinAgba:
I finished from Methodist Primary School 1
Same here, Class of July 1984.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.