Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam (24789 Views)

Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly / Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by festacman(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2019
From the documents presented, my personal opinion is Gbajabiamila was NEVER convicted. Unless there are more documents elsewhere, I stand by this opinion.

It is obvious that our society is fast adopting American system of political blackmail and soon appearance before a university disciplinary committee may turn out a big integrity issue in future. Men, one needs to 'maintain'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Valleys(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Let's just take it like that. We will have an ex convict as the speaker house of reps
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by modupe2: 10:32am On Jun 06, 2019
I supposed its Seunmsg curse that would rather hit Gbaja

seunmsg:

I’m happy you’re against Gbajabiamila. Now I’m very confident that he will be elected speaker. You’re always on the losing side and it won’t be different this time around. The Pachukwudi44 curse is about to hit Bago and others opposed to Gbajabiamila.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Customer80: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Allowing gbaja to be speaker is a big mockery to the so called fight against corruption by the buhari admin.

Gbaja is an exconvict

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by seunmsg(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2019
modupe2:
I supposed its Seunmsg curse that would rather hit Gbaja

I’m always on the winning grin cool
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Why should he take igbo blogger serious. When he know them very clearly that they are just speculating nonsense.
Omo yoruba l'emi and I'd never take sides with you on this. My friend's cousin knew about gbaja's case in Georgia. When he was first elected, he said Nigeria must truly be a lover of crime for allowing someone who's guilty of a criminal offence in the USA amd cannot step his feet into their soil without being arrested, to seek an election into a political office on Nigeria and win. This is a test to the veracity of the anti corruption campaign of president Buhari. The whole world is watching .
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by modupe2: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2019
Yes, by God's grace

hisexcellency34:
Gbaja will lose again. Who wan bet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Odingo1: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Imagine a country headed by criminals and they are expecting something good to come out of it, Gbaja is a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by garfield1: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Gbaja will lose again. Who wan bet?
Am ready to bet any amount.need to shut you guys forever
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by garfield1: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2019
fairfora:
Omo yoruba l'emi and I'd never take sides with you on this. My friend's cousin knew about gbaja's case in Georgia. When he was first elected, he said Nigeria must truly be a lover of crime for allowing someone who's guilty of a criminal offence in the USA amd cannot step his feet into their soil without being arrested, to seek an election into a political office on Nigeria and win. This is a test to the veracity of the anti corruption campaign of president Buhari. The whole world is watching .
What about bago that was dismissed for fraud
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by garfield1: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Customer80:
Allowing gbaja to be speaker is a big mockery to the so called fight against corruption by the buhari admin.

Gbaja is an exconvict
There's nothing you can do
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by garfield1: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2019
famouscargo4u:

He was not convicted.
Seems you have shut chukwudi up.modupe,read this
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by tuniski: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:
All these pull him down publications will not work. Gbajabiamila is the next speaker of the House of Representatives and nothing can stop him this time around. Those behind this junk publication should give it rest cos it won’t stick. If you have any evidence of criminal conviction, go to court and get judgement instead of attempting to discredit him through false publications.
Emotional rant kawai. They are already in court and have served Gbaja.

I guess Femi's escape route albeit temporarily is to claim Gbajabiamila is different from Gbaja. Whichever way, his ambition of speakership is dead!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by bencr7: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2019
See why diz country can not go forward because thieves politicians everywhere, fighting corruption my foot
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by BuhariAdvocate: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Common and stop being stupid. You pretender damn your thoughts.
fairfora:
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Customer80: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2019
garfield1:

There's nothing you can do
i dont reply those who support criminality

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by hucienda: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2019
So Femi is really an ex-con?

Politics is funny. It's when one is going for something that's when one's dirty dealings would be brought to light.
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by livelymatilda22: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Is this all you have to say? It has been confirmed Gbaja was actually convicted by the US supreme court of Georgia.He would only be elected speaker of your village shrine
Wow...I can now confirm that Gbajabiamila will win because you always support loosers.
You will also disappear after the election as usual.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2019
TSRC:

And when you see this guy talking so vociferously against atiku, you would think he loves this country, not knowing he is just an empty bigot.

He prefers his own brand of criminals to other brand of criminals.

Seunmsg and co are just the everyday said barber chanters

Only demented people take them serious

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Guyman02: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Why should he take igbo blogger serious. When he know them very clearly that they are just speculating nonsense.

Bitterness sad Wetin concern Igbo for this matter?
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by LibertyRep: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2019
There is no way PMB wouldn't have a security report on Gbaja before throwing his weight behind him.

It might be a weapon to blackmail him later.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by jrusky(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2019
The South might ends up not having either the Senate presidency nor The Speaker of the house of representatives.
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Gandollar(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Is this all you have to say? It has been confirmed Gbaja was actually convicted by the US supreme court of Georgia.He would only be elected speaker of your village shrine
The case is in court but Gbaja has been evading the summon and would now be served alternatively. He should clear his name if he's sure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by MrMou: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Albert0011:
Champions league quarter final next season

Home Barcelona 5-0 Atalanta

Away Atalanta 6-0 Barcelona
Oga, this is actually no joke! Those Atalanta wey dey shi Juventus like pikin can actually beat us that 6-0 with Valverde & his useless Rakitic that he always refuses to bench!
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by StoneLucifer: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2019
This criminal Loloba man Gbaja or whatever he is called should be thrown out of d house. He is a rogue like all Afonjas..Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by kitanga: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2019
Always be careful of what you do today to avoid "had i known" tomorrow.

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Customer80: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2019
jrusky:
The South might ends up not having either the Senate presidency nor The Speaker of the house of representatives.
There is nothing like south here, the only thing here is that an exconvict cant be speaker of house of reps, besides there are qualified people in all the regions in the south.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Switruth: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Becareful of your past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am / Lai Mohammed, Peterside At Amaechi's Birthday Dinner (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.