Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam (24791 Views)

Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly / Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by PHIPEX(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2019
All those who accused Atiku of being convicted will now go on the defensive, that's how Nairaland house of commotion works.

An ex convict in power?? Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by emkz: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2019
It is really strange how the things people did in the past just find ways of coming back to haunt them when they least expect. Karma is one bitch sha. I do hope this does not ruin Gbajabiamila's chances of leading the 9th National Assembly since he has paid for his crimes. He is a vibrant, intelligent and articulate man who seems to be people-centric. He would do well as Speaker.
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by iammo(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:

I’m happy you’re against Gbajabiamila. Now I’m very confident that he will be elected speaker. You’re always on the losing side and it won’t be different this time around. The Pachukwudi44 curse is about to hit Bago and others opposed to Gbajabiamila.

oh my, this is brutal
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:
All these pull him down publications will not work. Gbajabiamila is the next speaker of the House of Representatives and nothing can stop him this time around. Those behind this junk publication should give it rest cos it won’t stick. If you have any evidence of criminal conviction, go to court and get judgement instead of attempting to discredit him through false publications.

If it's Atiku it won't be pull down publications?

We still have a long way to go

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Spacewalker(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Everything about APC is always fraudulent..all their members are corrupt so its not surprising..

Watch as APC will try to cover and clear all the evidence because he is one of them.if he was in PDP now u will see how EFCC and DSS would go after him like bees to honey undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by garfield1: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Customer80:
i dont reply those who support criminality
But bago is a bigger criminal hypocrity
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Ultimatezlant: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Is this all you have to say? It has been confirmed Gbaja was actually convicted by the US supreme court of Georgia.He would only be elected speaker of your village shrine
you have returned from your last sabbatical on ruining onnoghen
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Crystalvivi: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Chaiii... There's God oo
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Mitsurugi(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2019
helinues:

You are always on the loosing side.. Why?

Anyways, you against Gbaja confirmed he will win.. Your supportive records

Sarri won his first medal grin
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by anonimi: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Nbote:
Is there anyone in d APC who is clean? So long as U are a Tinubu's boy U are sure to have been involved in a whole lot of shady dealings and dey'll hold it over ur head as leverage until dey need it and don't need u anymore

Na true you talk o, bro.
No be for nothing wey people dey call APC as Alliance of ProgreThief Criminals.
How do we save ourselves from these vultures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by jrusky(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Customer80:
There is nothing like south here, the only thing here is that an exconvict cant be speaker of house of reps, besides there are qualified people in all the regions in the south.

Ok I have heard you. You will understand better in few days to come. Thanks.
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by anonimi: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Spacewalker:
Everything about APC is always fraudulent..all their members are corrupt so its not surprising..

Watch as APC will try to cover and clear all the evidence because he is one of them.if he was in PDP now u will see how EFCC and DSS would go after him like bees to honey undecided

You understand APC very well. Oshiomole, their fake comrade said all sins are forgiven once you join their crooked gang. Fake pastor Osunbade is also there to receive and redeem them into born-to-gain lootocracy. Na wetin remain when Baba Corruption is there for ultimate protection

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by henrykaimaife: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2019
This is why international community doesn't take Nigeria / Nigerians serious. Criminals having field day in our political terrain. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by GEEBITE: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2019
He is a bloody hypocrite dont be surprised or disappointed, imagine an educated person hailing thugs like MC Olu.
TSRC:

And when you see this guy talking so vociferously against atiku, you would think he loves this country, not knowing he is just an empty bigot.

He prefers his own brand of criminals to other brand of criminals.
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by badoh(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2019
From the judgement, it was clearly stated that its not a criminal case but what he did was against his professional ethics. However, his character is also questionable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by meditator(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2019
comshots:
There is no ex governor of Lagos state that didn't have problems over returns with tinubu in their first time.Ex gov fashola and ambode have both have financial sharing formula crisis with the jagaban.Sanwo olu should gear up with a battle with his godfather over Owo chairman.
How is your comment related to the post ?
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by anonimi: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2019
jrusky:
The South might ends up not having either the Senate presidency nor The Speaker of the house of representatives.

Did you and ex-convict Femi Gbajabiamila remember this in 2011 when he led others to sell Yoruba #4 spot to Tambuwal
May karma bite his nyansh badly. He deserves it and more.

Why ACN Supported Tambuwal Against Mulikat – Fayemi

He revealed that both Tambuwal and Mrs. Mulikat Adeola-Akande, who was endorsed by the Peoples Democratic Party and the Presidency to assume the office, were interviewed before the party settled for the Speaker.

He said the decision not to support Adeola-Akande, who hails from the South-West, a zone where the ACN is dominant, and support Tambuwal, who is from the North-West, was based on the response each of them gave to questions posed to them by the leadership of the party.

He said, “I sat in few places where we presented our agenda for transformation to those who claimed that they wanted to be Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“We asked them ‘Are you committed to restructuring; are you committed to true federalism; are you going to be agent of your party or agent of Nigeria? What is your view on revenue allocation, for example, the Nigerian constitution, federal allocation and so on?’

“At the end of the day, our party came to a conclusion that it was in our best interest, based on what we have in our manifestoes, our party agenda, to stay with Tambuwal.

http://actioncongressnigeria.org/2011/07/11/why-acn-supported-tambuwal-against-mulikat-%E2%80%93-fayemi/

Too many lies from the crooks of APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by truthfulparrot(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:
All these pull him down publications will not work. Gbajabiamila is the next speaker of the House of Representatives and nothing can stop him this time around. Those behind this junk publication should give it rest cos it won’t stick. If you have any evidence of criminal conviction, go to court and get judgement instead of attempting to discredit him through false publications.
People like you will shamelessly start condemning Gbajabiamila if Buhari stopped supporting him today because of this fraud case. Allowing sentiments and opinions of others to decides your own opinion is very pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Customer80: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2019
jrusky:

Ok I have heard you. You will understand better in few days to come. Thanks.
There is nothing like south bro, south ended with goodluck in 2015
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Customer80: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2019
badoh:
From the judgement, it was clearly stated that its not a criminal case but what he did was against his professional ethics. However, his character is also questionable.
its a criminal case, you connered someones money , what then is criminal case?
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Bragalane: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
That bigot is not only always on the losing side, his sorrowful life is dedicated to being on the foolish side as well. He is determine to perish on that side, may the God he worship ensure it remain so.

seunmsg:

I’m happy you’re against Gbajabiamila. Now I’m very confident that he will be elected speaker. You’re always on the losing side and it won’t be different this time around. The Pachukwudi44 curse is about to hit Bago and others opposed to Gbajabiamila.
PaChukwudi44 post=79060207:

Is this all you have to say? It has been confirmed Gbaja was actually convicted by the US supreme court of Georgia.He would only be elected speaker of your village shrine

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Na too day!!!!
Nobody in Nigeria dat can boost he made it from slum without doing evil.
To break the chain of poverty u either chose to make it big or be slave for the rest of your life answering others no sir yes sir and living pay check to pay check
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Danwakae(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Gbaja and Lawan, are more experienced and a better choice , the politics in the NAS is beyond party politics, as such, IF Femi did't come out victorious, Don't be emotional about it, we have never got any leader in Nigeria base on merit...

As it is now so many things are counting against Gbaja, and this court issue abroad is not one...If Baba BUHARI as the leader of the party fails to do the needful, I doubt Lawan and Gbaja chances, but 30mins is not too late for any change
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Bragalane: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is coming from a bigot his tribe elected an Ashawo as a representative O !

Carlyboi:
Imagine how low we have sunk!tho I don’t have anything personal against this gbaja guy but I love the fact that they’re serving it too him hot hot how would you have a very shady past and still be overly ambitious same with that dancing senator ademola with a forged or no certificate stick to your majority leader position and you don’t have to opens the pandora’s box and your yansh open like this people like gbaja are the ones that makes criticizing yahoo boys a hard task cos they’re not any better 80% of present and former Nigerian politicians and leaders are criminals and crooks and 85% amassed Their huge wealth from shady dealings this doesn’t exclude the businessmen too. Afterall they would say the youths should act right when fraud and criminality is what they can mostly learn from this stupid leaders.I like this tho at least it would serve as a lesson to everyone that there’s consequence for every action and bad once can always come back and bite you on your ass,you can’t get away with iT!So Young ones act right in your Present so you won’t harm your future with your past
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Saintp(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
TSRC:

And when you see this guy talking so vociferously against atiku, you would think he loves this country, not knowing he is just an empty bigot.

He prefers his own brand of criminals to other brand of criminals.

Hahahaha. I used to make mistake of putting mouth in their comment before, thinking they were patriotic citizens that stand for truth until I realized they were dead hypocrites and bigots whose interest is to protect their own criminals over other criminals.

These days I jump and pass over their comments. No time to give audience to idiots.
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Carlyboi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bragalane:
This is coming from a bigot his tribe elected an Ashawo as a representative O !

You be brother way mumu check my posts you’re gonna see how dumb you have been omo Yoruba Lemi o Swagger but that doesn’t mean I should be illogical or be overly sentimental or tribalistic any shady person wud get the same stick from me I have never gained a kobo from Me gbaja and his kins so why should I support him on this.....abeg make una start they use your brain
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by buJu234: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nigeria Politics is very dirty like the US own..

if they want to finish you, then will not only finish you, they will even bury you.. until u beg or hands-off that contract or position..

what happened 10yrs ago...

why bringing it up
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Bimpe29: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
They kept mum on a glaring Gandollar scam, so they will forever maintain a sealed lips over Gbaja's own.

APC is a platform of transforming a criminal to SAINT.
Re: Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam by Bragalane: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Who said your father is aboki before ?!

Carlyboi:
You be brother way mumu check my posts you’re gonna see how dumb you have been omo Yoruba Lemi o Swagger but that doesn’t mean I should be illogical or be overly sentimental or tribalistic any shady person wud get the same stick from me I have never gained a kobo from Me gbaja and his kins so why should I support him on this.....abeg make una start they use your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomole Says Obaseki Behind Siege To His Home / Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State / Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.