Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Which One Does He Go Between Two Of Them - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Does He Go Between Two Of Them (391 Views)

Help:he's From Imo State And Wants To Apply For Law At Unilag-does He Have Hope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Does He Go Between Two Of Them by Gamborima(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pls i need your assistant, as like my brother need my assistant.
"
"
My brother is a graduate of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in URP department and want to continuor his Education, so he want to change his course to Geography B.Sc, & his friend advice him to go for HND URP is better than B.Sc Geography, pls friend does he go for HND URP or B.Sc geography is better ¿?
"
"
FRIENDS BETWEEN TWO OF THEM WHICH ONE IS PROFESSIONAL COURSE, IS'T URP OR GEOGRAPHY ??
@GAMBORIMA
Re: Which One Does He Go Between Two Of Them by dopeboi142: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Gamborima:
Pls i need your assistant, as like my brother need my assistant.
"
"
My brother is a graduate of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in URP department and want to continuor his Education, so he want to change his course to Geography B.Sc, & his friend advice him to go for HND URP is better than B.Sc Geography, pls friend does he go for HND URP or B.Sc geography is better ¿?

"
"
FRIENDS BETWEEN TWO OF THEM WHICH ONE IS PROFESSIONAL COURSE, IS'T URP OR GEOGRAPHY ??
@GAMBORIMA
I’m sorry, but The diplomas are defunct (OND,HND AND ND) your brother should not make the mistake, the world has moved away from diplomas. So please let your brother apply and pursue a BSc degree it’s more substantial and it open doors better.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post-utme / DE Screening Form For 2019/2020 Academ / AKSU Donates Patrol Vehicles To Akwa Ibom State Police Command / See What Amaecom Group Chairman Told Unn Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.