Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) (28235 Views)

RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! / Joseph Ebowemen In Court For Impregnating & Aborting His 15-Year-Old Niece Baby / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by enomakos(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Badonasty:

how men dey even Bleep small girls...cos me no dey even like babes wey get small boobs not to talk of fucking small girl wey never get breast atball
they are monsters
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by Sexymercy: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Si tuo ya nga
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by Sorrento: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbos(igbos) na dem na their handiwork be dat.

*Spit
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by dreamwords: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2019
Badonasty:

how men dey even Bleep small girls...cos me no dey even like babes wey get small boobs not to talk of fucking small girl wey never get breast atball
One man's meat is another's poison
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2019
tstx:
Parents safeguard your children.... There are so many predators outside (and even inside some homes) protect your children..

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
And no admonition to men who rape
Are you suggesting this is reasonable to rape
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by Electdbahdguy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
NOBBE LIE YOU TALK MAN.

THANK GOD FOR OUR LEFT HAND AND LUBE grin grin
TarOrfeek:

My left hand that will never, never fail me.
Vaseline, will not scream rape.

God thank you for self sufficiency.

Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by alizma: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:
how can u find this kind gal attractive
That is just the big question.
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by Sorrento: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
dreamwords:

One man's meat is another's poison
Na pedophiles like you we dey talk,you should not be allow to live with human enter d bush and live with your fellow.Disgusting fellow.

*spit

Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Has it been this news is from the North, hmmmm,............
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by DefSimple: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
TarOrfeek:
My left hand that will never, never fail me. Vaseline, will not scream rape.
God thank you for self sufficiency.
lol, and there's no fear of STD.
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sai Baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by fabienjoe: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:
I think we should either legalize abortion, or legalize the use of contraceptives among the young....as well as introduce mandatory reporting for all medical staff so that they can report any case where a minor is molested by an adult.

Harsh but true.

Even if abortion is legalized, it can never be legal to shag a 15 year-old. The man is screwed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by nasirujj(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
alizma:

That is just the big question.

It is said if you want to eat frog eat the mature one
Re: Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) by jubangha(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
na waoh for dis kind men oh,u no feet control ur john thomas abi,na every hole wer u see u dey put ur thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Raping 12-Year-Old Housemaid In Cross River State. Photos / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.