Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,727 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers (28234 Views)

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by FARA4GA: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCCbuLtbZAA

"Avenge my son's death" Father of up-and-coming singer killed by the police in PH cries as he calls for justice

The father of 20-year-old singer Daniel Chibuike Ikeaguchi, popularly known as Sleek, who was shot dead by the police in Elelenwo, Port Harcourt, River State, shed tears while calling for justice for his late son.

The bereaved father mentioned that he lived in the Northern part of Nigeria for years and didn't lose a finger, only to lose his son when he returned to the South.

He called on God to avenge his son's death.

Sleek was allegedly shot dead on Saturday, September 19, 2020, by a mobile police officer attached to De Topic supermarket, while he was being chased by SARS operatives.

Four policemen have been arrested in connection to the killing.

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/avenge-my-sons-death-father-of-up-and-coming-singer-killed-by-the-police-in-ph-cries-as-he-calls-for-justice-video.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Siberia01(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2020
cool
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Righteousness89(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Very Painful to lose a Child in Such a Gruesome Manner..

May we not be the ones to Bury our kids..
Our kids will be the ones to Bury us.

Most Important For All is to Live with the Conciousness of Eternity..
Death has no Regard or Respect for age..

No Matter the Number of years you live on Earth! If you Die without JESUS! It is a Waste!

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by dangermouse(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2020
So pathetic. Sorry for ur loss.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Enoch07: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2020
only the law can avenge your son's death. really sad times I tell you

27 Likes

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Mayng01(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Rip....

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Enudapan: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Chia
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nelly4you: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
RIP
DM for your graphic design
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
God Please Come And Help Us In Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Mrdecent(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
If you can leave this country leave.

This same story every now and then.

Our leaders are only there for thier selfish interest.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Passionate888: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Buhari no fit reform this sars sef?

Four policemen have been arrested in connection to the killing.
Na the only thing Dem dey fit do be this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Arrewa: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
''I lived in the North for up to 12 years I never lost a finger, I came back here only for somebody to waste my son''

Those words....!!

Let me put this here!

Why is SARS brutality not happening here in kano?

Because we don't Trent hashtag on Twitter to protest against people who are subjugating and intimidating us on the street.

We would match to the their headquarter and give them a serious warning!

If they continue... Na their doubt we dey clear.

Them know how e dey be!

That's why here in kano... As long as you don't break any law.
No bloody police or SARS go wan jonse you.

Instead of all these media outcry in the south... Why not stage a powerful protest??

What are the people you elected to protect your interests doing??

Media outrage won't stop police brutality in the south.

Na Action go stop am!

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by GeneralPula: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
It sucks honestly..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by lekki1444: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
why the papa and the son come resembu so much like this na shocked
ma nigga sleek you fall hand ooo why you dey run from SARS ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Mohayemi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
All of us wey we be guys for our area now dey fear to go area wey SARS dey.
Make them no hold us collect our phones see our bitcoins and trons wallet come shoot us say we dey do yahoo

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
What a story of a man...so touching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by sexyking1: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
A
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by ecomalchemist(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Now playing Traumatized by Meek Mill...

4 Likes

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by LoveJesus87(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Eeyah. Sorry sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Openbusiness: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
May God continue to have mercy on me sad

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
I can feel your pain Papa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Admiral49(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Naija...... We don't understand you anymore are you still our country and why should we celebrate you on October 1st?

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by jasmine1600: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tomorrow u wonder y their lives are useless. He shot to kill an unarmed man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by smile11s(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by bishop4life(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
God, if truly you exist, avange his death. Don't leave the killers unpunished.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Emmyreal4(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey coronate for we country
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by AmazingELixir: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
lipsrsealed

Papa stop crying the police are already living with the consequences of their brutality against the citizens...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by Iampryde(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
If nothing is done to stop these frantic killing of innocent people by police officers in Nigeria, you saying RIP could be next in line to be caught by a police bullet.

1 Like

Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by simhosting: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
God save us
Re: Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers by EyezofGod120: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin damn niggaarr!! This country ehn,,to fear better outfit sometimes dey fear me,,WO all is well jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Gunmen In Imo, Police Officer Killed / #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson / Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing A Motorcycle (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.