Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Please Suggest A Church For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Suggest A Church For Me (716 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Church For Me by Gulher: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
I've been going to and fro and I want to commit to a church full time. I need you guys to suggest a nice church. Where they preach godly living and love.

No offence but I dont want one of those all about giving to get rich, fund raising and motivational speakers churches please. I also dont want too much consciousness of witches and wizards.

If you attend any church where godly living and love is the main message, kindly drop the name and location please. Thanks.
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by healthserve(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
City and state
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Hotworta1: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Your place of residence, pls??
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Lagbaja01(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Locate any Jehovah's witness parish near you.
Gulher:
I've been going to and fro and I want to commit to a church full time. I need you guys to suggest a nice church. Where they preach godly living and love.

No offence but I dont want one of those all about giving to get rich, fund raising and motivational speakers churches please. I also dont want too much consciousness of witches and wizards.

If you attend any church where godly living and love is the main message, kindly drop the name and location please. Thanks.
[/left][left]
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Gulher: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hotworta1:
Your place of residence, pls??
ketu, lagos
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Gulher: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
healthserve:
City and state
ketu, lagos
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by healthserve(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gulher:
ketu, lagos

There's an amazing youth church I recommend similar to Daystar at Oregun road but not Daystar. I'll lookup the name. Stay away from witches and wizard churches.
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Gulher: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
healthserve:

There's an amazing youth church I recommend similar to Daystar at Oregun road but not Daystar. I'll lookup the name. Stay away from witches and wizard churches.
okay thanks
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gulher:

If Heaven@ Last is your priority

If you are in need of a Place where you Need the Word that will prick your Conscience not minding if you are annoyed or not.

If you need The Raw WORD of GOD, no modification

Then Find your way to The LORDS CHOSEN
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Join MFM: Mountain of Fire and Miracles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Victornezzar: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Olumba Olumba cheesy cheesy cool

You'll thank me later cool cool
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Generalamen(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ask the holy Spirit,not human,he said i will give u a pastor after my heart.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Bojack(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Check out any Catholic church in your area
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Kingberbatov(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gulher:

With all sincerity, i would gladly tell you to start attending "Apostolic Faith Church"
Your spiritual welfare is our concern, no collection of plates, no contribution, no uniform, just come as you are.
You can try us to know whether is good or not, watch us at www.apostolicfaithweca.org
God bless you
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Perfectbeing(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gulher:

Where do you stay?

And you listen to the audio messages of my esteemed MOG Pastor Olusegun Onayinka @ www.livingwordmedia.org

Thank me later
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Acehart: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gulher:

Don’t attend a one-man (and wife who own the) church. Any church where the church elders can not expel the local church pastor for heresy and Antichrist conduct should be avoided. Churches that devote hours to dancing and singing should be avoided. Churches that don’t profess the Nicene creed should be avoided. Churches where the pastor avoids the name “Christ” in his preaching but always says “God” should be avoided. Churches that have a dress code should be avoided.

Read the New Testament and understand its message and you will know the right church to attend. May the Spirit of the Lord make a way for you. Amen.
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by kpas4kpas: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
I know many will advertise their churches forgetting that the teachings and doctrines of most churches are not in line with the Holy Bible.
I was once like you searching to get a better place to worship until I found myself in Seventh-day Adventist Church where sound doctrine is their concern.
Pls, experience their teachings and worship, you will come here to share your experience. You will know more about salvation in Christ Jesus prophecies, who is the beast, mark of the beast, the law of God, stage of death etc
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Gulher: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Acehart:

Don’t attend a one-man (and wife who own the) church. Any church where the church elders can not expel the local church pastor for heresy and Antichrist conduct should be avoided. Churches that devote hours to dancing and singing should be avoided. Churches that don’t profess the Nicene creed should be avoided. Churches where the pastor avoids the name “Christ” in his preaching but always says “God” should be avoided. Churches that have a dress code should be avoided.

Read the New Testament and understand its message and you will know the right church to attend. May the Spirit of the Lord make a way for you. Amen.
what do you mean by Nicene creed ?
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Gulher: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Perfectbeing:

Where do you stay?

And you listen to the audio messages of my esteemed MOG Pastor Olusegun Onayinka @ www.livingwordmedia.org

Thank me later
ok I know about livingword from my undergraduate days
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Perfectbeing(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Gulher:
ok I know about livingword from my undergraduate days

Have you listened to any of the messages?

Was it UNIBEN you graduated from?
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Gulher: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Perfectbeing:

Have you listened to any of the messages?
Was it UNIBEN you graduated from?
nope. I went to OAU
Re: Please Suggest A Church For Me by Acehart: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2020
Gulher:
what do you mean by Nicene creed ?

The Nicene Creed is a statement of belief widely used in Christian liturgy. It is a creed that summarizes the orthodox faith of the Christian Church. It is called Nicene because it was originally adopted in the city of Nicaea.

The words of the Nicene Creed are as follows:

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.

We believe in one holy catholic (universal) and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

P.S.: If he lives in Ketu, Chris Onayinka’s church at Fadeyi is okay for him to attend. Crown Reformed assembly at Ogba is Fine. Sovereign Grace Bible Church at Omole Phase 1 is good too.

(1) (Reply)

Tani Jesu Nse? A Da Wa Ninu Jesu Kristi / Jesus' False Promises That Prayers Are Answered / Chukwuemeka Odumueje (#thelionhimself) Is The People's Prophet Take It Or Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.