Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS (30243 Views)

Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by HomeOfMe(f): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Dad recounts how his 15-year-old daughter died from AIDS which she got from her mum’s cousin who raped her at 2. As a father, I am living to tell the world about the story of my late 15 years old daughter, we laid her to rest on Sunday, My daughter was born on the 28th of September 2004 and left us on the 28th of May 2019. At the age of 2( Two ) she was raped by her Mother's Cousin and got infected with HIV&AIDS, her mother kept it a secret. until I found out myself when she was 8(eight years old ),she even developed WARTS kwi Private Part ,she was taking drugs. She was denied of medical removal of WARTS kwi Private Part ..By A certain Docter.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/dad-recounts-how-his-15-year-old.html
The girl child is endangered. Fathers especially should protect their baby girls from childhood. I was molested as a child. Even as a married woman and a mother,sometimes when my husband wants to cuddle me,the past just flashes in my face and I get scared. It's a very bad experience for any girl to go through. I thank God though for giving me a man who understands me and helps me to heal.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Sexymercy: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Chai..
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Junkie1: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2019
ANOTHER REASON WHY I NEED A GUN
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MEN GAIN FROM HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN WITHOUT BREAST OR CURVES OR ASS!!

HOW DO YOU FEEL AS YOUR PENETRATING THAT TIGHT HOLE?? WASN'T SHE CRYING YET YOU HAD THE GUTS TO THRUST. DAMN!!!!

THAT WAS HOW I WORE MY BOXERS IMMEDIATELY NKECHI TOLD ME SHE'S A VIRGIN. 30 YEARS OLD VIRGIN. ME NO WAN SEE BLOOD NI. SHIT NOT FOR ME!!!

MEANWHILE, YOU'RE A P. U. S. S. Y FOR NOT KILLING THE MAN WHEN YOU FOUND OUT. SHOT IN THE HEAD, LEAVE NO TRACE.

You are talking as if those who do the act are sane.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Harrypromise: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2019
wow oooo
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by LilychiLily001: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Too bad
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2019
HomeOfMe:
The girl child is endangered. Fathers especially should protect their baby girls from childhood. I was molested as a child. Even as a married woman and a mother,sometimes when my husband wants to cuddle me,the past just flashes in my face and I get scared. It's a very bad experience for any girl to go through. I thank God though for giving me a man who understands me and helps me to heal.

Stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by mctfopt: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Henri8:
Hope that wife is no longer living with you and that wife's cousin is dead by now because somethings cannot and should not be forgiven.

Perp is dead and the man has broken up with wife.

1 Like

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Neddstark:
Looks much like a South African.

South Africa HIV Capital
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by HomeOfMe(f): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:

Stay strong.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by AHCB: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
I want to ask this man if he confronted his wife. Like the life of her daughter is more important than the reputation of her cousin?
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by nuelyoyo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
buygala:
See all the people above me cursing and swearing after just having heard one side of the story undecided

I have nothing to say....

May the girl rest in peace sha
what other side of the story do you want to hear? Are u saying the father of the girl is lying?

1 Like

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by ngwababe(f): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Looking at that guy, He doesn't look like the type that'll let go easily.

So the rapist is a walking dead, if not dead already.
cheesy
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by CoolJulian: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sad....but those pics look like those of someone who's flexing and only wants to show off.
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by SmellingAnus(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
JMK9600:
Castration should be the penalty for rape. This is too bad. RIP to the innocent girl
I support you dear... The males that rape should be castrated, while the females that either rape or wrongly accuse a male of rape, their breast should be cut off... What do you think
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by megareal: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MEN GAIN FROM HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN WITHOUT BREAST OR CURVES OR ASS!!

HOW DO YOU FEEL AS YOUR PENETRATING THAT TIGHT HOLE?? WASN'T SHE CRYING YET YOU HAD THE GUTS TO THRUST. DAMN!!!!

THAT WAS HOW I WORE MY BOXERS IMMEDIATELY NKECHI TOLD ME SHE'S A VIRGIN. 30 YEARS OLD VIRGIN. ME NO WAN SEE BLOOD NI. SHIT NOT FOR ME!!!

MEANWHILE, YOU'RE A P. U. S. S. Y FOR NOT KILLING THE MAN WHEN YOU FOUND OUT. SHOT IN THE HEAD, LEAVE NO TRACE.

Yeah man.
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by delishpot: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
I pray that our kids will be safe in Naija. Cos rape is a normal thing in the Nigerian society and minors even those in the womb are the favoured targets.

May her soul RIP
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by delishpot: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I support you dear... The males that rape should be castrated, while the females that either rape or wrongly accuse a male of rape, their breast should be cut off... What do you think

You can not compare rape to accusations of rape. Its like a man bleeped a girl vs a man that did not Bleep but spreading rumours that he did.
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by SmellingAnus(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
delishpot:

You can not compare rape to accusations of rape. Its like a man bleeped a girl vs a man that did not Bleep but spreading rumours that he did.
it's not the same, any party that falsely accuses the other person of rape should also suffer heavily from the consequences of such allegations ... I don't support rape... I don't support false allegations of rape or what do you think should be done to any one that falsely accuses another person of rape

1 Like

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Nickshrapnel: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
JMK9600:
Castration should be the penalty for rape. This is too bad. RIP to the innocent girl
Castrations is still too good for such people, death is better
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by macello4(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:

First, sorry for your loss

Second.. gential warts are usually treated by a dermatologist, not a 'certain docter'. It is possible the docter referred you to see a dermatologist, and you guys did not go.

A dermatologist would use drugs, as well as a proccedure called cauterization.

Third...genital warts are very difficult to treat....very very difficult, especially those caused by Human papiloma virus.They always recur.

Fourth....why wasn't the cousin prosecuted?? Why do we hide cases of assault in Nigeria and elsehwere in Africa?? Especially those of a sexual nature. Am sure the advice given was 'forgive him now';....sigh.

Finally, I hope your daughter was on her drugs.
ur problem is that u talk too much, which drug are u talking about? The innocent girl is late, abi u are not ok?

1 Like

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
macello4:
ur problem is that u talk too much, which drug are u talking about? The innocent girl is late, abi u are not ok?

For the information of others in similar situations, so that further deaths might be prevented.

Good day to you.
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by raphretle: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
probably the rapist was a minor... e b like say the wife like her cousin pass the daughter fa
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Bigsteveg(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
See photos of diseased daughter HERE
Why do we click a link before seeing the girl picture. What an unprofessional way

1 Like

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Olaskid4xchange: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
I buy all countries gift cards and bitcoin and my payment is fast
WhatsApp: 08102888277
Don’t fall into the hands of Rippers, I trial with us will convince you

THANKS

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Dad recounts how his 15-year-old daughter died from AIDS which she got from her mum’s cousin who raped her at 2. As a father, I am living to tell the world about the story of my late 15 years old daughter, we laid her to rest on Sunday, My daughter was born on the 28th of September 2004 and left us on the 28th of May 2019. At the age of 2( Two ) she was raped by her Mother's Cousin and got infected with HIV&AIDS, her mother kept it a secret. until I found out myself when she was 8(eight years old ),she even developed WARTS kwi Private Part ,she was taking drugs. She was denied of medical removal of WARTS kwi Private Part ..By A certain Docter.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/dad-recounts-how-his-15-year-old.html
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by delishpot: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
it's not the same, any party that falsely accuses the other person of rape should also suffer heavily from the consequences of such allegations ... I don't support rape... I don't support false allegations of rape or what do you think should be done to any one that falsely accuses another person of rape

The accuser should be made to serve the accused for 10 yrs, heavy fine or long jail term. Public flogging must be included in the list
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by SmellingAnus(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
delishpot:

The accuser should be made to serve the accused for 10 yrs, heavy fine or long jail term. Public flogging must be included in the list
at least I am happy you suggested that the accuser should be jailed for 10yrs ... For me I will recommend a minimum of 50years imprisonment so as to serve as a deterrent to those that falsely accuse the innocent.... You can't imagine the trauma and rejection the accused would have faced for being wrongly accused... If I were the one that was wrongly accused... I will even recommend firing squad treatment ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform / Court Remands Student For Impregnating 16-year-old Girl / Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.