Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,486 members, 7,857,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS (30279 Views)

Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by delishpot: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
at least I am happy you suggested that the accuser should be jailed for 10yrs ... For me I will recommend a minimum of 50years imprisonment so as to serve as a deterrent to those that falsely accuse the innocent.... You can't imagine the trauma and rejection the accused would have faced for being wrongly accused... If I were the one that was wrongly accused... I will even recommend firing squad treatment ...

The accuser can be made to make a public apology and punished. Its heart breaking to be falsely accused of rape. Though I don't think the punishment should be death. That should be reserved for Rapist proven guilty beyond doubt or caught red handed in the act. If not caught in the act, a life sentence should be given to make room for future appeal and re investigation.
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by SmellingAnus(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
delishpot:

The accuser can be made to make a public apology and punished. Its heart breaking to be falsely accused of rape. Though I don't think the punishment should be death. That should be reserved for Rapist proven guilty beyond doubt or caught red handed in the act. If not caught in the act, a life sentence should be given to make room for future appeal and re investigation.
I am speaking from the point of being the accused... Sorry to use these words below... " I don't bloody care about the public apologies"... All I need is for the wrong accuser to be jailed for life so that she will not have the privilege of wrongly accusing another innocent person...

Anyway I still stand against rape and against wrong accusation of rape... Nice conversation with you dear ... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by delishpot: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I am speaking from the point of being the accused... Sorry to use these words below... " I don't bloody care about the public apologies"... All I need is for the wrong accuser to be jailed for life so that she will not have the privilege of wrongly accusing another innocent person...

Anyway I still stand against rape and against wrong accusation of rape... Nice conversation with you dear ... kiss

Same here. Why I mentioned apology is cos an acusser can be made to fix thing and pay the price for their evil action but a real rape? Nothing can fix that feeling of defilement, abuse and invasion the victim experiences. So it's not that I think an accusation of rape is not bad, I am just saying it can never equate the real crime. Don't forget that both males and females can be violated these days. So I will say that if the rapist be it male or female is caught red handeddath penalty should be passed, if there is enough proof and evidence to support the accusation, death sentence. If the evidence is there but the person is still pleading not guilty and there is no proof yet then a long sentence for room to allow the accused seek redress.
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by SmellingAnus(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
delishpot:

Same here. Why I mentioned apology is cos an acusser can be made to fix thing and pay the price for their evil action but a real rape? Nothing can fix that feeling of defilement, abuse and invasion the victim experiences. So it's not that I think an accusation of rape is not bad, I am just saying it can never equate the real crime. Don't forget that both males and females can be violated these days. So I will say that if the rapist be it male or female is caught red handeddath penalty should be passed, if there is enough proof and evidence to support the accusation, death sentence. If the evidence is there but the person is still pleading not guilty and there is no proof yet then a long sentence for room to allow the accused seek redress.
I agree with you that the consequences of both actions shouldn't be the same... But such wrong accusation, there is no way one can totally remedy that situation... Believe it or not, as long as some persons are concerned, the accused will always been seen as a rapist... In some cases the accused may even commit suicide or live in perpetual depression... If the punishment for rape should be cutting of the dvck... The punishment for false accusation of rape should at least be life imprisonment or something worse than that.... Some of us hold our public image to a great exteem...
Re: Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS by delishpot: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I agree with you that the consequences of both actions shouldn't be the same... But such wrong accusation, there is no way one can totally remedy that situation... Believe it or not, as long as some persons are concerned, the accused will always been seen as a rapist... In some cases the accused may even commit suicide or live in perpetual depression... If the punishment for rape should be cutting of the dvck... The punishment for false accusation of rape should at least be life imprisonment or something worse than that.... Some of us hold our public image to a great exteem...

My brother, since I have experienced none, I can ne er understand how it feels to be accused or to be a victim. I think your feelings are legit and YES accusers should be given maximum punishment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector / Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos / Two Dead, Many Injured In Lagos Transport Workers’ Fracas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.