Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

10 Premium Modern CV Design Templates (2019) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Premium Modern CV Design Templates (2019) (536 Views)

"Modern" CV Or Resume: Mistakes Many Job Applicants Do / Fresh Graduate Cover Letter Examples And Templates / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Premium Modern CV Design Templates (2019) by gospellar(m): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Job search is becoming more tedious every day after day with over 1.8 million youths joining the workforce every year. Getting a job is now a very serious battle that runs by ‘survival of the fittest’. You have to learn to play your game well in order to win. There are many people with the same skill set and degree you have, how can you stand out? How does your CV get noticed amongst the 100, 000 submitted for just one role without connection?

Let me tell you the secret, this is what some people have discovered and why they get the job before you. There is something called modern cv. It is not the regular CV with a basic layout in black and white, it is a type of CV that is crafted to highlight your skills and to promote your personality in less than 10 seconds of contact. This CV is usually designed in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop but because of the technicalities of those software, many persons cannot have a modern cv. But don’t worry about that.

We solved the problem. We studied the best CVS in the world as recommended by HR Professionals and we went through the pain of designing 10 outstanding CVS with MSWord. Wow! That’s awesome. We designed them in Word and the 10 of them will be selling for just N1, 000. If you want your CV customized you can pay N2, 000. If you also need help in customizing your purchased CV, kindly reach us on:

Info@youlaif.com or support@youlaif.com | Call 07011170602

Remember if you have a good CV, you have an 85% chance of being invited for an interview.

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOWhttps://youlaif.com/product/modern-cv-template-word-free-download/

Re: 10 Premium Modern CV Design Templates (2019) by dopestkidda(m): 3:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Photography & Cinematography? / Job At Vhan(viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria) / Free Digital Marketing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.