Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Job At Vhan(viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job At Vhan(viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria) (531 Views)

Has Anyone Received Invite From Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria (VHAN) / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu / Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job At Vhan(viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria) by badmus54: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please can anyone tell me about this people and idea of there salary structure I have an interview with them.
Re: Job At Vhan(viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria) by chijen(f): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pls, how did you apply and what did you apply for?
Can you pls give link on how to apply?
Re: Job At Vhan(viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria) by ussy360(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Google and go Tru their website...that might help.
And how did u apply for this?
Re: Job At Vhan(viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
scam
Re: Job At Vhan(viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria) by policy12: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
If u are in Abuja you can go, but if not I beg you dont waste your hard earned money to travel down to Abj, they are not serious to be frank with you they are scammer.

The exam is usually 2days, Saturday for doc verification and exam on Sunday after the church service. You will be forced to attend the church service bcus that is the venue of the exam. That was what happened when I went for the invitation last year and d end most ppu till date are not call.

Most Ngo owned by Nigerian are scam, the worst worsted (permit me to frame such a word) of them is mass medical mission (mmm) just as d name is synonym to the ponzi MMM like wise their deed. I will need to open a whole thread to talk about mmm they do employ ppu under the auspices of National Cancer Prevention program abeg una run for ur dear life.

mass medical mission and the above named org are evil and taking advantage of the bad system of d country, today no be day to talk.

Sis/Bro pls dont waste ur money, except u are in Abuja and u dont av anything to do you can go.

(1) (Reply)

Call Center Agent At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company / Verification Officers Needed / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.