Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” (741 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by Hibiscus50: 4:43am On Jun 06, 2019
@ StateReporter News
Buhari group blasts International magazine, ‘The Economist’ – “You are motor-park analysts”

The Buhari Media Organisation has accused “The Economist” magazine of engaging in specious and moribund analysis from an unabashed partisan point of view.

The BMO in dismissing the latest of The Economist’s analysis of the state of poverty in Nigeria observed that the International magazine merely immersed itself in aggregating common-place and ill-sourced data.

The Pro-Buhari group accused the magazine of engaging in frivolous election outcomes prediction, which it said had continued to fail.

This is in the light of “The Economist” sensational off-the-mark prediction that incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari would lose the 2019 Presidential election to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a serial presidential elections loser”, said the group.

In the statement signed by its Chairman, Niyi Akinsiju and Secretary, Cassidy Maduekwe, the group described The Economist as a shameless inquisitor with unveiled stakeholder interest in Nigerian affairs, but masquerading as objective analysts.

“The Economist’s latest report on the state of poverty in Nigeria is a sheer agglomeration of ill-thought and no reference sources of both primary and secondary data, merely targeted at deriding the present administration in a vicious bid to serve its predetermined agenda. There’s absolutely no way that agglomeration of jaundiced submissions glorifying unverifiable data will pass the test of objectivity and professional analysis

“Viewed against the background of its obvious efforts to cause disaffection against the person and administration of the Buhari government through its various rabble-rousing analyses and reports, it is no surprise that the international news medium has joined the bandwagon of motor-park analysts.”

Read more
source : StateReporter News
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/06/06/buhari-group-blasts-international-magazine-economist-motor-park-analysts/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by Eroms4life17(m): 5:06am On Jun 06, 2019
This is a wake up call. Even if that magazine spews propaganda, it's for them to find out if there's substance in their claims and seek to do right for the interest of Nigerians. But the president's ass lickers will not let this happen. Oni ranu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by contigiency(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2019
The magazine or the economist whatever name it is called is proving to be an association of Criminals who have made themselves a tool in the hands of the opposition party in Nigeria. Otherwise, how can you just be dishing out figures upon figures in a foreign country without anyone knowing how you got your data.

It is almost impossible for you to do a research stating obvious figures like the last one 98.1 million Nigerians being in abject poverty without people seeing you do the research. To get that kind of number means that you must have accessed the entire population of Nigeria which is being said to be in the region of 200 millions.

But here, nobody got information from me, my wife, my children, my neighbours, my friends, colleagues in the office or anybody i know in my state and other states. So that report remains nyanyampu and can only serve the needs of PDP and other opposition parties in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2019
contigiency:
The magazine or the economist whatever name it is called is proving to be an association of Criminals who have made themselves a tool in the hands of the opposition party in Nigeria. Otherwise, how can you just be dishing out figures upon figures in a foreign country without anyone knowing how you got your data.

It is almost impossible for you to do a research stating obvious figures like the last one 98.1 million Nigerians being in abject poverty without people seeing you do the research. To get that kind of number means that you must have accessed the entire population of Nigeria which is being said to be in the region of 200 millions.

But here, nobody got information from me, my wife, my children, my neighbours, my friends, colleagues in the office or anybody i know in my state and other states. So that report remains nyanyampu and can only serve the needs of PDP and other opposition parties in Nigeria.

Because APC could not buy their say?...
Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by SoNature(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Anyone or organization is free to predict the outcome of elections.

Why is BMO making the Economist's a mountain out of a molehill?

The leading news platform didn't write the results of Nigeria's election from its office.

It's called prediction for a reason.

It seems BMO has run out of useful things to do.
Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by eneojoedu(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Greetings dear nairalanders. O P sorry for derailing your thread. Don't wish to disturb anyone with my personal struggles, but am seriously sinking deeper into depression. am tired, I have lost hope and interest in everything. am speaking up because I have explored all legal options available and yet no way out.
I'm in my final year, and am unable to raise and pay my school fees (48, 500), exams are starting by the middle of the month and we have been giving the grace of June 12 as the deadline, I can't concentrate in school anymore, my project is hanging due to the huge weight of my school fees on my mind and lack of funds.
I am self sponsored and I have been able to push through since 2015 with serious help from people, but due to the economic situation of the country especially kogi state, help is no longer coming, which is understandable because they have family to take care of among other responsibilities.
dear nairalanders please come to my rescue, I want to graduate by November. 0759367803 access bank.
eneojoedu @gmail.com. you can ask questions to verify my authenticity , I don't mind giving my mom's contact too. God bless as u save a soul.
Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by dadavivo: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Laureta is also part of the Buhari media group. Hahaha

Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by helinues: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2019
FG, Buhari group should go and sit down jor

Hadn't been the story was other ways, economist would have been the best to Fg.

Only a lazy person blame is misfortunes on others
Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by orion7: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2019
stupid people.

s.w media group.
Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by Flyingngel(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Buhari government always barking at the wrong people.
When it favours them: Buhari is working but when it doesn't - it is a motor park report.
There is nothing we will not hear or see in this '' Sainted'' government.
Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2019
I know they will be the first to criticise this report which is not in their favour......but let's tell ourselves the truth..nothing is happening in Nigeria..everything is just stagnant!
Re: Buhari Group Blasts, ‘the Economist’ – “you Are Motor-park Analysts” by NkayStory(f): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Imagine these semi-illiterate touts and frausters talking down on Economist.

We are certainly at end-times.

(1) (Reply)

NERC Earned N6bn In 2018, Spent N4.9bn On 7 Commissioners, Others / Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President / We Will Never Forget These Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.