Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ghanaian Artisan Dies Inside Water Tank In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Artisan Dies Inside Water Tank In Lagos (576 Views)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Artisan Dies Inside Water Tank In Lagos by Nazarethnaza: 4:45am On Jun 06, 2019
A Ghanaian artisan identified as Pabobo, reportedly died while working inside a water tank in the Osborne area of Lagos.

The artisan who was hale and hearty when he began working in the water tank, reportedly became unconscious while in the tank at No.8B Ondo Street, Osborne Foreshore, Ikoyi, around 4.45pm on Saturday, June 1, 2019.

Eyewitnesses disclosed that the Ghanaian artisan who died inside the water tank, had no injuries to show he fell from the tank. The eyewitness said, “When I was going to my house through Ondo Street, I saw people gathered and a man lying on the floor. They were preparing to take him to hospital. But from what I gathered, the man was working inside a water tank and stayed there for some hours without coming out. Because of this, those around went near the tank and discovered that there was no movement though the artisan was there.The people had to call the police, who evacuated the man and took him to hospital. Right now, nobody can tell precisely what led to the man’s death except an autopsy is conducted.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bala Elkana, who confirmed the incident said the command received information of the sudden and unnatural death of a Ghanaian artisan, popularly called Pabobo, on June 1 around 4.45pm. He further revealed that the Pabobo died after being rushed to a nearby hospital.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/06/ghanaian-artisan-dies-inside-water-tank-in-lagos/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ghanaian Artisan Dies Inside Water Tank In Lagos by Nazarethnaza: 4:45am On Jun 06, 2019
sad sad sad
Re: Ghanaian Artisan Dies Inside Water Tank In Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 5:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Concentration of high volume of water treatment and not having enough oxygen might lead to his death or even heart attack..am not a doctor ooo but a fan of 1000ways to Die series. RIP

Re: Ghanaian Artisan Dies Inside Water Tank In Lagos by pepezaz: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys That Escape From Prison With 10,000,000,000. / I Was Molested Sexually By Prophet But Not TB Joshua, Vicki Joyce / Man Rebukes A Jealous Hooker Trying To Stop Him From Picking Another Hooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.