Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild (48066 Views)

Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Olu Jacobs Is Not Dead – Wife, Joke Silva Debunks Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by partnerbizz4: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
ladiesreject:

Etisalat de available?

Yes.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by EdwardRandy(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
ademidedavid:

Are you like Olu Jacob?
Lol.. Good question

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Malawian(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage can learn from Joke Silva.
It is Gone in 40s and Tiwabillz that needs to learn from Olu Jacobs how not to be a Yoruba Demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by sweetrace(f): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage can learn from Joke Silva.

How I wish Churchill and T bleed will learn from Olu Jacobs.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2019
ademidedavid:

If they learn how do we get topics to discuss on in nairaland ?
By having a life outside nairaland.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by eneojoedu(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2019
KingMicky3286:
Don’t give any beggars here money, Na scam, I have been scammed by NL . A lot of fake people here. Go and sell your kidney and make money.
honestly am not fake neither am I scamming anyone... am just trapped in an unfortunate circumstance which am tire of. even if you want my RRR so you pay it for me and mail me the payment receipt and teller so I print them out and do my reg I will appreciate. sorry about you being scammed, God bless you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Realhommie(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
sweetrace:

How I wish Churchill and T bleed will learn from Olu Jacobs.
Olu Jacobs is not a perfect man, of course no one is.. I read one interview Joke Silva granted sometime back, she said she almost quit the marriage at a time. Whatever her reasons were.

We should actually be careful what we wish for. I use to envy my ex and her hubby, what they have going thinking they have it all together. Until very recently i saw her posting some cryptic messages on her whatsapp stories, when i quired she gave only a hint of what she's been going through, concluding that she wished she didn't marry him. They almost divorced this past March. I was shocked.

So we should never be carried away by what we see, every couple have their challenges, some of which may even drown us in their shoes.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Yes.
How much for 2gig
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by partnerbizz4: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
ladiesreject:

How much for 2gig

Contact us please.

Number below.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by KingMicky3286: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
eneojoedu:
honestly am not fake neither am I scamming anyone... am just trapped in an unfortunate circumstance which am tire of. even if you want my RRR so you pay it for me and mail me the payment receipt and teller so I print them out and do my reg I will appreciate. sorry about you being scammed, God bless you .

Go and beg your traditional ruler or your church/Mosque.
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
What a couple? Very simple!
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by Champneys: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Correct

Ire Akari ooO! grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild by mechanics(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
They were really patient.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers / Mr Ibu Poses With 2 Sexy Actresses (Photo) / Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.