Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling (42016 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Nsogbu001(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2023

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by nihinlade(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wow! How can you be gambling with €1 million when there are poor people all around you. Do you know what that amount can do in transforming others life?

You can tell from the reaction that he was prepared in case he loses the money. These people are stinkingly rich. This is what makes many of them broke at the end of their career.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by SIawomir: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by blueghost(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Well that is his money and his own business as long as he's happy but we don't want to hear one day that he's bankrupt and they should raise funds for him like how some footballer in the past did eg. Ronaldinho, babayaro. Etc.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by OgaBenji: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
To much money

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Dagger111(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Betting o da o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by 33vision: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lol
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by shadrach77: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
The guy isn't wise at all. He should ask Celestine Babayaro and Ronaldinho. If he isn't careful he may be broke by the time his career is over. Nothing lasts forever cry

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by frankflix: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by SultanOfPuna: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
You see this generation
To hell with Medicine, Engineering, Lawyer, Architecture

If my son no play football
I WILL DISOWN HIM FOR LIFE

THE DAY MY SON GO OPEN MOUTH SAY NA MEDICINE HIM WAN STUDY. I GO BEAT SHEGE COMOT HIM BODY.

MY SON MUST PLAY FOOTBALL WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT

Medicine, law, engineering can go to hell
Jungpablo:
not everybody can play football, know this and know peace ✌️
U never see anything
I go wear Barca Jersey and boot when I dey Bleep my wife. I go play YouTube video of best goals of the year with loudspeaker as I dey burst nut inside my wife.
That PIKIN she go deliver, must be the next world best player.
Once she dey pregnant I go force her watch seria A highlights, bundesliga highlights, premier league highlights everyday.
U Neva see anything

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by HEBEI: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Betting is good and bad.

Good,when you win.
And bad, when you loose.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by adventisty: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Is he laughing or crying?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by fabian063: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Looks like he was laughing. A good example of money miss road. With 2 weeks wages, he can recover the money with enough change

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
When you are big you are big abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by fourboys: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ban this guy already... I trust epl
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Emmastan291: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
He wont feel the pain...

He will probably make the money by next week Friday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Chibuzoc(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Too much money ain't enough money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Gboom: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
chai
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Opportuneke(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Vv
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by usecondom(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
O tilor
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by etrange: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lol... convert it to Naira first.
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
cry
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by zoroby(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Money that would have helped his community

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by CaseSensitive(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
This life no balance sha. If I lose 1million naira to gambling for this Buhari regime, 10 years depression sure die.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by AgubataAkokwa: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by jojo1415: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Him never see anything
Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Adex2442: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
when i lost 7 dollars 2 days ago uptill now i never fit chop and sleep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by AmGreat1234: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
This one na small money compared to how much he's earning weekly.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by Juventus4life: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqzMo2MKTfU

Money yap man.
The idiot dey even dey smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling by harsysky(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2023

The stupid thing about gambling is that you remember 1 million and one good stuffs you would have done with the money. Imagine someone's hospital bill this would have taken care of. Imagine how many Brazilian kids this would have transformed their lives or give them purpose in life. Betting/gambling may not be a sin, but it damages one into unrepairable state .

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Statue Of Mohammed Salah Unveiled In Egypt (Photo) / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) / Diego Maradona And Michel Platini: The Irony Of Life In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.