Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested (35146 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra / Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by bentwood85(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
k
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Justiceleague1: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Evil people

Chekenle people like this are very wicked
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Omoboricash(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Almunjid:

That's what Islam says! grin
Islam did not give outright killing like that. There must be concrete evidence. 3 witnesses must testified he actually committed the killing.
Rules and regulations in sharia law made difficult to be implemented in Nigeria.
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by aljharem(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
anonimi:

It is terrible how we pursue money senselessly undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

That is it !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by 8stargeneral: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
columbus007:
It could be that he wanted to fvck the girl and she refused him,give guys your pvssy they won't listen, look at her now. undecided
ur a mad man

1 Like

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Omoboricash(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
8stargeneral:
ur a mad man
Concur
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Truflame: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Only a morally bankrupt 'individual' will take the life of a fellow human being in a cold hearted manner!

Infact, the killer in this photo is no longer fit to be called a human but a monster in disguise.

No thanks to the moral laxity that erode every iota of good behaviour in every community.

This world would have become a reflection of paradise, but unfortunately the collective thought of everyone is evil.

Evil will not exist in future

1 Like

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Ebios(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Privatepart00:
This endowed lady gone like this , it will be more painful to me if she left unexplored
Hmmmm, u dey see where ur mind dey go?
Hahahahah
Guy, u can do so even now Cus it was left explored
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Almunjid(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Omoboricash:

Islam did not give outright killing like that. There must be concrete evidence. 3 witnesses must testified he actually committed the killing.
Rules and regulations in sharia law made difficult to be implemented in Nigeria.

Thanks for increasing us in knowledge!
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Opus85(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
This should be robbery gone wrong. I believe the guy being a cultist tried robbing her and in the process shot her dead after possible resistance from the lady.

Those small boys forming cultist in unizik especially ifite are funny to me. I schooled here and I know how many lives that have been wasted because of cultism. Even local awka boys have joined them, every dick and Harry forming cultist.

Where is Shakur and his mates today? Gone!

Cultism is evil, every young man needs to run away from it.

3 Likes

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
columbus007:
It could be that he wanted to fvck the girl and she refused him,give guys your pvssy they won't listen, look at her now. undecided

Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Songsing: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Its The Year 6260 Not 2019

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by bluefilm: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
What's his motive for killing her?

Ritual murder or jilted or rejected lover syndrome?
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Temptee101(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
columbus007:
You must be a very heartless demon.

You are worse than a murderer

You simply deserve a permanent place in hell

2 Likes

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by itsene: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
One of the herdsmen we talk about!
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by SOFTENGR: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Waste the murafuker if he is found guilty. No time to feed such a beast with taxpayers' money.

2 Likes

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Gforce2019: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ayoswit:
cry cry And for the fools above talking about her kpekus, una life Don cast finish. angry

Thinking of "knowing" you. And "knowing" ourselves.
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by SOFTENGR: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hue12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZblDNRhLvg
Has the guy been arrested?
If not, let me call IGP to do the needful. He must be charged for assault, attempted murder, obtaining by force and criminal conspiracy.
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Amanda4life: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
Who knows what went wrong. Whether she chop money she no pay
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Akuruoulo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pay him back with evil fast fast .
make sure una inform me after his killing.

1 Like

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Sommydisaster(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nawa oh, our very own unizik

I never heard of such, 6 yrs of schooling there

May her soul rest in perfect peace

MEANWHILE CHECK OUT THE SIGNATURES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Stanchem029: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
columbus007:

You must be insane.
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Igbos have one thing in common with the fulani herdsmen
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by vicfajeze: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Heylius:
Good Why will you waste a life if you can't create one
WHO TOLD U HE KILLED HER?HE ONLY WASTED HER.TRADITIONAL IGBO TRADEMARK
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by Nickymezor(f): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Drshobz:
ifite for unizik don cast finish

even 5 decking way dey bubble b4 Na shadow of its formal self
cultism too much
very high inside town
and also high in ifite area
nawa oo, datz serious. The same quiet Ifite way back.May her soul rest in peace
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by selfmade22: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
What pains me most is........This Idiots just kill for nothing..... Cultism my foot...why don't you risk it like Anini, or achieve something bigger. Ewu mmeee, please they should just suck all his blood and distribute his organs to people like our prosident, cry
Re: Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested by revolt(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Are we sure hes the real killer. Police once almost paraded me as a high way robber, because i was illegally picked up. I shock.. what saved me was my affiliation to a family of lawyers.. npf can nvr b trusted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.