Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (45448 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by AbuAeesha: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2019
one of the few pastors whose doctrine I respect

5 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by koolguy88(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday to you, sir. I celebrate you, sir. I wish you more grace. I wish you many happy returns. I wish you long life & prosperity. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Usguy(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy Birthday Pastor William Kumuyi, One of The Great Man of GOD,I Respect So Much.

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by martowskin1(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
One of the men of God, if not the only man of God I respect..

Baba twale for u, u are a role model....

5 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Slimbabe07: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
driand:
cool

Happy birthday to you sir!

Even being a very strong catholic from birth, this is one of the few men of God I respect so much...

No blemishes, no scandals and his teachings always sink very deep...

Even the Bible said by their fruits you shall know them...

Ride on sir we love you!
His teachings sink very deep

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by IKennaGabriel(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Sirpaul:
And Buhari is 76.... the devil is a liar... Happy Birthday Pastor
no be small liar o
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by fortunechy(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday sir, but ur utterances and ur body language recently is unchristian....
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by MsFaith: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
brightisodje:
I tap from your grace GREAT MAN OF GOD
Tapper angry
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by PataAlhaja(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
First class honours degree in Mathematics. shocked

Respect, sir!

5 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by bukatyne(f): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday sir,

God bless your home and ministry.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by vicfajeze: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
isnovic:
Happy birthday childhood hero
YES OOOOO
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by chukiz(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by PataAlhaja(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
fortunechy:
Happy birthday sir, but ur utterances and ur body language recently is unchristian....

And who the fucck are you to judge him?

Fool!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Ikennablue(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday my father in the lord. More grace sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by blizzers(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2019
HBD SIR

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by rioemmanuel(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Imagine being of this age and still agile and strong. It’s takes a lot of fitness exercise and adequate care for the body to achieve this. However, anybody can be this strong and fit even at 90, but the issue is most people are not really informed on the best supplements to feed on.

That’s why I’m introducing to you the Calcium Iron Zinc Capsule. The simple solution that helps fight against all form of body pain and arthritis. This solution has saved thousands of people from chronic body pains and have made them look and act really young even at old age.

Click the link below

www.healthboard.com.ng/painrelief
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by igetdata: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
I've checked all of the satanist daddy freeze posts in social media and he seems to get dumb when it comes to kumuyi. No show for him there.

Not like the mad man was actually right concerning other pastors when logical reasoning is applied. Maybe he is a bit right at some point but most times, he just go haywire.

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by mangojuice(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday. More profits from ur church business

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Lovelyn451(f): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Hbd sir...i wish you more years full of strength and more annointing....much love....and put kano on your schedule this year oo

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by rusher14: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday sir.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by flington4550(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2019
The only church I attended wey sleep hold me
Pastor kumuyi voice na sleeping pills lol grin
But he’s a great man
Happy birthday to a special man

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Delivar:
Congrats to him.

If you reside in Port Harcourt and interested in blogging ideas please send a WhatsApp message to 07013560508

Why? angry
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Kwekekweke: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2019
HAPPY BIRTH DAY MAN OF GOD....
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by densiks: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Great servant of God
An example of humility and consistency in achieving purpose.
His impact has helped build many great lives.
Best wishes Pastor Kumuyi and age more gracefully!

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by sunnyajaks: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
congratulation baba.....you will live long

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by igetdata: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
Is deeper life a Church?

So a sister can now wear fancy hat So a sister can now wear show me your neck? So you can now watch television? So now you can wear suit So you celebrate birthdays

It reeks of hypocrisy

Define hypocrisy.
Lol it doesn't match right?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by adem30: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2019
fortunechy:
See Mr Christian! When fraudulent Supo Ayokunle is ur mentor we already know who you are.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by emeraldlife: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2019
What a childish scam
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ldpele(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2019
kilisi:
He graduated in 1967 and was a prof in 1973?
I'm assuming he used 2 years each for MSc and PhD, that should take us to 1971. So 2 years after PhD, he became a prof?
I think back then, first class students had certain privilege of becoming PH.D immediately.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.