Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (45441 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by RemiOAjayi: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kumuyi

Happy birthday to a man of God of unquestionable characters, free from controversy or scandal. May you keep enjoying long life in good health to give more Godly directions to us

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by TruthinAction: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2019
Deeper life destroyed the glory in women through their doctrines. Imagine how the wife looks.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by JastSiryin(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Does he even celebrates his own birthday?

Happy birthday to him, he is one few pastors who have not let material things become a treasure in their hearts.
You people just like to decieve yourselves... The fact that one holds a lot of material wealth doesn't mean he clings to them. I don't know why this is incredibly difficult for Christians to understand. Even Buddhists know this simple truth.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Stillthebest: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2019
kilisi:
He graduated in 1967 and was a prof in 1973?
I'm assuming he used 2 years each for MSc and PhD, that should take us to 1971. So 2 years after PhD, he became a prof?

He was an associate prof anyway and I think he said he wanted to become the youngest VC in NG as his vision
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by adegeye38(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Does he even celebrates his own birthday?

Happy birthday to him, he is one few pastors who have not let material things become a treasure in their hearts.
That doesn't change d fact that he is extremely rich, and blessed, which is normal for a true child of God

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ProPastorChris(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday to a highly decorated General of the Most High God who has distinguished himself as a burning and shining light in this dark world.
Sir I join the host of heaven in bowing to our God for giving you to us and making you a leader with a difference. My heartfelt prayer for you is that you light keeps shining brighter and with greater intensity. As you age with grace the kingdom of God keeps expanding as a result of your unequivocal commitment and works.
Happy birthday to God's General!!!

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by AngelicBeing: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2019
cool
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Almunjid(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Pls
I have never seen any Yoruba man dressed like Osinbajo, especially that type of cap he use to wear. He has never changed it for once. Is his dressing a Yoruba attire? If yes, from where? grin
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ACHILLES45: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2019
ONE OF THE MOST USELESS IDIOTS IN THE SW.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Emyres: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday my father my father.
God bless you more and more.
You will remain strong, health and agile, spiritually and physically.
The gates of hell will not prevail against the church.
Happy fruitful years ahead.

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Delivar(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

Why? angry
Why asking why?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Delivar:

Why asking why?

Why ask why I asked why?
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Bragalane: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2019
See PDP Igbo life riddled with forever.

BlackfireX:
Is deeper life a Church?

So a sister can now wear fancy hat
So a sister can now wear show me your neck?
So you can now watch television?
So now you can wear suit
So you celebrate birthdays

It reeks of hypocrisy
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by McTobe(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Haaa I respect this man, I am not a Catholic, Pentecostal or Protestant but I hold him to high esteem. His writings shows a lot of wisdom from above. Happy Birthday to him & May he age gracefully

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by xarm(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday my most respected pastor on Earth
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by fortune1968: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Congratulations sir .
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Lanre0: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2019
I personally respect this men, Baba Kumuyi as well as Baba Onaiyekan. They are truly men of GOD unlike Oritsajafor, Oyedepo & their likes who are billionaire politicians , gun runners & intelligently defrauding their followers and Nigerians as a whole & masquerading as men of God.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by gnykelly(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2019
A pastor without controversy or scandals

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Icon4(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Loving this man.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by toxbod: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy Birthday to one of the highly respected man of God both locally and internationally. Age gracefully sir.

4 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by TGMISKY(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday Sir. More grace and strenght.

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by West2019(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2019
Hbd to u sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Urchman200: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2019
This are people that pretend to be a voice for the voiceless, but look at them dining and wining with our oppressors.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Cyynywhite: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday Sir....

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by hardizzle: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy birthday sir, wishing you llnp, may God continue to protect and strengthen U,

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Skmoda360(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
Is deeper life a Church?

So a sister can now wear fancy hat
So a sister can now wear show me your neck?
So you can now watch television?
So now you can wear suit
So you celebrate birthdays

It reeks of hypocrisy
Coming from satanist grin

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Ranchhoddas: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2019
That last picture with Osinbajo. Mutual respect.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Reference(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2019
Many more years shead O great warrior.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by omerukokwuru(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2019
JastSiryin:
You people just like to decieve yourselves... The fact that one holds a lot of material wealth doesn't mean he clings to them. I don't know why this is incredibly difficult for Christians to understand. Even Buddhists know this simple truth.
Buddhist don't hold on to material wealth they are beyond modern day chrisrians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) / Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.