Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Business Can I Invest In With 100k And Make Interest Almost Immediately..? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest In With 100k And Make Interest Almost Immediately..? (363 Views)

I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest In With 100k And Make Interest Almost Immediately..? by Lebatano: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Hi guys, I need your opinion and advice on a lucrative business I can do with 100k and make good interest almost immediately. It could be supply business or something genuine. Thanks guys
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 100k And Make Interest Almost Immediately..? by jackbennie: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Lebatano:
Hi guys, I need your opinion and advice on a lucrative business I can do with 100k and make good interest almost immediately. It could be supply business or something genuine. Thanks guys

Agro buying and selling of moringa seeds for more info WhatsApp or call +2347052719234
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 100k And Make Interest Almost Immediately..? by Angelparadise: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Can get 2 odds which can give 2× the amount. But a takes a matured mind .
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 100k And Make Interest Almost Immediately..? by castro316: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Supply jobs. Look for who needs something, get the source and supply that one you don't need any money for it. Your client pays you your profit plus purchase of goods. Thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Invest In With 100k And Make Interest Almost Immediately..? by biztip: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lebatano:
if u can be humble. buy frying pan and beans and start frying akara. DT d sure way u put in like 10k and get profit of 10k. other things just bone them. from experience, am a bizman. do u know I even want biz I can put in like 5million DT can give me profit of 3k daily but none

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Needed / $55 5 Years Old Verified Naija Adsense And Wix Site For Sale / Sea Salt Soap - Use this soap to improve and repair the skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.