Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again (1440 Views)

Between Going For Masters And Starting A Business / Agromoney: Invest 100k And Get 240k After 8months. / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
They say a fool at 30 is a fool forever and our society right now has made it seem a broke guy at 30 is a fool and if that's the case sadly I am faced with this situation right now. I am 30 years and have only 100k and thinking of a business to start and leave being broke and scaling up to being rich.
I thought it was possible to start a POS business with 100k but got disapointed to find out is with at least 500k.
Now I am pleading with people with good business ideas here on a small business I can start with 100k and restart my life please.
Thank you
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:
They say a fool at 30 is a fool forever and our society right now has made it seem a broke guy at 30 is a fool and if that's the case sadly I am faced with this situation right now. I am 30 years and have only 100k and thinking of a business to start and leave being broke and scaling up to being rich.
I thought it was possible to start a POS business with 100k but got disapointed to find out is with at least 500k.
Now I am pleading with people with good business ideas here on a small business I can start with 100k and restart my life please.
Thank you
I laugh when people try to start pos business with meagre...
Opay is still the cheapest and it ranges BTW 10k,35k and 55k for Android pos...
Started mine with 120k last year and I was visiting bank everyday and disappointing lots of customers.

Whatever you intend venturing into with that 100k,make sure it is something eatable.
Start akara alongside it, do puff puff and other things in a busy area...
Don't ashamed to start small and don't invest all that money so you have something to fall back on or to run it

1 Like

Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by TarOrfeeek: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
You are funny o

You even have N100,000 that's your own. And you're still complaining.

Nigerians are really greedy people. There are not up to 10 people on Nairaland with N20,000 in their bank account.

1 Like

Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
Started mine with 120k last year and I was visiting bank everyday and disappointing lots of customers
Please how were you able to start your pos business with 120k and how does the 10k to 55k Opay pos business work?
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by arthurwillia(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

Please how were you able to start your pos business with 120k and how does the 10k to 55k Opay pos business work?

Tag me when replied

southniyikaye:
Started mine with 120k last year and I was visiting bank everyday and disappointing lots of customers.

Whatever you intend venturing into with that 100k,make sure it is something eatable.
Don't ashamed to start small and don't invest all that money so you have something to fall back on or to run it
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

120k excluding acquiring the pos.. The pos cost 20k back then but now cost 55k...
Then,it cost me me 120naira to and from Bank so I was going to bank everyday and sometimes twice a day.. Though I added other things that way, I was able to grow the business and I thank God today.
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You are funny o

You even have N100,000 that's your own. And you're still complaining.

Nigerians are really greedy people. There are not up to 10 people on Nairaland with N20,000 in their bank account.
If you consider that I not in my 20s anymore and that I have come of age to have my own family you will get my point and why making steady money became compulsory right now. Please if you have any 100k business suggestion you tell me bro.
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
120k excluding acquiring the pos.. The pos cost 20k back then but now cost 55k...
Then,it cost me me 120naira to and from Bank so I was going to bank everyday and sometimes twice a day.. Though I added other things that way, I was able to grow the business and I thank God today.
Opay pos accreditation protocol has always declined my pos applications despite the fact I pay for the 30k pos assignment fee probably because of my embarrassing statement of account.
arthurwillia you said I should tag you when replied.
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

Opay pos accreditation protocol has always declined my pos applications despite the fact I pay for the 30k pos assignment fee probably because of my embarrassing statement of account.
you don't need bank statement anymore, just your ID card, nepa bill and every info needed..
My application was declined more than 7 times until one of their agent used himself as the referral and it was granted immediately.
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
you don't need bank statement anymore, just your ID card, nepa bill and every info needed..
My application was declined more than 7 times until one of their agent used himself as the referral and it was granted immediately.
Wow. Please connect we with this agent abeg.
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

Wow. Please connect we with this agent abeg.
just walk into any Opay office and you are good to go bro..
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
just walk into any Opay office and you are good to go bro..
How much should be my budget to get a pos?
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by arthurwillia(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

arthurwillia you said I should tag you when replied.

Thank you
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

How much should be my budget to get a pos?
depends,mpos is now 10k
Analog pos around 35k and Android pos I think BTW 50 and 55k
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
depends,mpos is now 10k Analog pos around 35k and Android pos I think BTW 50 and 55k
Are these prices Opay method price or using referral price?
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
depends,mpos is now 10k
Analog pos around 35k and Android pos I think BTW 50 and 55k
And bro, please which of these opay pos will you advice I get given my 100k total capital?
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by BigMoneyeye: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
100k is more than enough
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
100k is more than enough
More than enough to start which business please?
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by mariahAngel(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

More than enough to start which business please?

Where are you based?
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
southniyikaye:

It’s good to notice that you’ve moved on and are doing well for yourself.
I assume you’re in a better place now...
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Where are you based?
Aba, Abia state.
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by mariahAngel(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

Aba, Abia state.

Ok.
How about buying and selling farm produce?
Irish and sweet potatoes are in season now, and very cheap if you’re buying from the north (Jos to be precise).
With half the amount you have, you can invest in it, sell and make good profit if you’re interested.

You can go there by yourself to avoid risks.
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ok.
How about buying and selling farm produce?
Irish and sweet potatoes are in season now, and very cheap if you’re buying from the north (Jos to be precise).
With half the amount you have, you can invest in it, sell and make good profit if you’re interested.

You can go there by yourself to avoid risks.
How perishable are potatoes please?
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by mariahAngel(f): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

How perishable are potatoes please?

They’re hardly perishable. Almost like yams.

Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5679342/freshly-harvested-irish-potatoes-sale/2#103943509
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

It’s good to notice that you’ve moved on and are doing well for yourself.
I assume you’re in a better place now...
well, God has been faithful, thank you

1 Like

Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

And bro, please which of these opay pos will you advice I get given my 100k total capital?
I would have advice you go for the android which cost 55k but mhen, the biz won't be feasible considering your capital
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
MTNdatahub:

Are these prices Opay method price or using referral price?
opay
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by emmaebube: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2021
You're in a very tough situation...
I'll like to help you I'll send you a mail now...so please reply when free
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by bamidele89: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2021
southniyikaye:
I would have advice you go for the android which cost 55k but mhen, the biz won't be feasible considering your capital

Boss I would love to venture into this sir
I have about 300k to start
Please did you advise i Employ a small girl because am kind of busy
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by MTNdatahub: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
emmaebube:
You're in a very tough situation...
I'll like to help you I'll send you a mail now...so please reply when free
I have replied your mail sir. Thank you
Re: I Have Only 100k And Starting All Over Again by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
bamidele89:

Boss I would love to venture into this sir
I have about 300k to start
Please did you advise i Employ a small girl because am kind of busy
employ a sharp one...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Receive International Funds Into My Uba Savings Account / How To Know Original Oil Perfume. Share Oil Perfume In KG / Filling Station Construction Estimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.