Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei (18206 Views)

NCC: MTN Pays For 5G Licenses Ahead February 24 Deadline / Call Recording App For Huawei Y6 2019 / Samsung Is Now Offering Trade-ins For Huawei Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by sapientia(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
I wish Nigeria can enjoy 3G fully.
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Jacseyi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
falopey:

I totally agree with. Your comment is the most sensible. Not like the ones coming from the generation of Islamic jihadists that their ancestors were conquered and that want to conquer the world and make us dump western education for Quranic almajiri school. Why will I not thank America also for the freedom for anyone to be who they wanna be.

God bless America

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
See, look at the beginning of all these terrorism, you will see a high correlation with US rising to power. Let's take Libya for example, can you compare the number of terrorists in that country now to Libya in 2008? Same in Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Iran loading, etc. Rwanda is still under US sanction for rejecting importation of used clothes from the US, Zimbabwe, Cuba and many other countries across the world. I have studied the US tactics on my own and I have seen the truth about America. How has this rudeness given you freedom? tell me.
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by lisabty22: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
krattoss:
why do large files draw enough download speed than smaller files?

I don't really know but I guess it's because the file is large
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by falopey: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jacseyi:

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
See, look at the beginning of all these terrorism, you will see a high correlation with US rising to power. Let's take Libya for example, can you compare the number of terrorists in that country now to Libya in 2008? Same in Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Iran loading, etc. Rwanda is still under US sanction for rejecting importation of used clothes from the US, Zimbabwe, Cuba and many other countries across the world. I have studied the US tactics on my own and I have seen the truth about America. How has this rudeness given you freedom? tell me.

Beginning of terrorism? So in your mind, terrorism just started today. When Quran says Muslims should hate Christians and Jews, is that not the beginning of terrorism? America only took advantage of what her enemies are good at. Anyone would do that.
Terrorism predates America.
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Is it the 91 million poor Nigerians that will pay for 5G ? Or the internet users that buy N500 cards ?
Nigeria is too poor for 5G - maybe in another 15 years we will be ready.
Your statement sha.
Where in the world did you get your information from that says subscribers pay for companies to be established or for already established companies to improve their services?
Who paid for mtn's 4G?
So you know, mtn is already working on a 5G service that has been tested in SA because the Nigeria government was uninterested in making any form of contributions to enable that preliminary artificial 5G broadband to be tested in Nigeria.

When you wan talk about Nigeria, separate the noun from "poor". Because Nigeria is neither poor nor her citizens poor, stop selling this beautiful nation short to the outside world.

Na the mentality say Nigeria poor, na im the few privileged ones dey use as excuse to extort foreigners and in turn print an image in the mind of others that says everyone in Nigeria is criminally oriented.

You dey read a post wey dey talk of Chinese government giving license and support to 5G aspiring brands, yet you wan blame subscribers or use am as excuse for future reasons to deprive Nigerians from enjoying the best they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Telvin7(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
dadavivo:
Abeg when will Glo and MTN start talking about 5G?

Is it when the whole world move to 6G? I don't understand NCC again o

don't let people who say 5G go chop data 5G go chop Data foool you

I went to YouTube to hear from people who are already using it and what they are saying is,

if you want to download e.g 1GB movie from the Internet on 4G it will take 30-40 minutes but on 5G it will take 5 seconds.

Now the difference here is the timing of the download. On 4G 1gb will be deducted from your plan while on 5G 1GB will be deducted from your plan also.

It's like downloading with 3G and 4G LTE. Same 1GB will be deducted for downloading the same file but the difference is the timing. 3G might take 1r 20min to complete while a proper 4G LTE will take 30-40 minutes to complete base on Glo levels. But 5G will take 5 seconds.

However, all of them will still deduct the same 1GB for downloading the same movie file
guy 1GB movie on my phone on 3g nor dey reach 30 mins ... I use opera mini though
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Studyinchina200(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
God bless china

God bless president Xi
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by webizone(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
dadavivo:
don't let people who say 5G go chop data 5G go chop Data.

I went to YouTube to hear from people who are already using it and what they are saying is,

if you want to download e.g 1GB movie from the Internet on 4G it will take 30-40 minutes but on 5G it will take 5 seconds.

Now the difference here is the timing of the download. On 4G 1gb will be deducted from your plan while on 5G 1GB will be deducted from your plan also.

It's like downloading with 3G and 4G LTE. Same 1GB will be deducted for downloading same file but the difference is the timing. 3G might take 1r 20min to complete while a proper 4G LTE will take 30-40 minutes to complete. But 5G will take 5 seconds.
But you are failing to put into consideration the, what I call, THROUGHPUT. For instance, you are not downloading anything, just staring at an article but your data is on. Those few minutes on that page would zap an equivalent 2 or 3 days data on 3G.
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by marvin906(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
falopey:

Beginning of terrorism? So in your mind, terrorism just started today. When Quran says Muslims should hate Christians and Jews, is that not the beginning of terrorism? America only took advantage of what her enemies are good at. Anyone would do that.
Terrorism predates America.

your a big fool..
how has the turning of Libya into hell on Earth given you freedom..
how has the war in iraq afghanistan given you freedom..
Taliban alqueeda isis who brought them into existence was it china or Russia
call a spade a spade for Christ sake
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Kingspin(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jacseyi:

You are totally wrong....Chinese government gives priority to every business, I mean equal opportunity to all enterprises, esp. the indigenous ones. In fact, many of the state-owned businesses in the Northeastern part of the country can no longer compete with the private ones in the Southeast. Besides, is anything wrong if the Federal Government of Nigeria is successfully running a tech company like Huawei? It's unfortunate that we've been brainwashed by western media that always see anything that's not from the west as bad.

China is already a leader in tech innovation from High Speed rail (450km/h), to Artificial Intelligence, 5G tech, Space science etc. China, just like Japan, America started by engaging in reverse engineering (copying) but they've learnt, mastered and improved virtually all these tech and they are now innovating to more advanced level. About research, pls check Chinese Academy of Sciences CAS, last year they had the world's biggest number of scientific publications. Our problem is that we read too much of western news. Either you believe it or not, western media hardly report anything good about others. Many of friends do ask about BH, Chibok girls as if it's all that's happening in Nigeria. Nigeria today is leading in tech innovation in Africa and it's getting attention and funding from outside but many of us do not know this because CNN do not and will never report it.

You see too much of CNN, BBC and Foxx

To you, China is forcing African leaders to take loans? How many infrastructure has China taken over in Nigeria, or West Africa. I remember Sierra Leone cancelled an airport project and nothing happened. What many of you do not know is that, China is helping Africa to bridge a wide infrastructure gap at the same time booming its own economy, reason while China calls it win-win deal. For your information, corrupt leaders do not have access to those money, as the money goes directly to China companies executing those projects unlike WorldBank and IMF loans that go directly to the purses of our politicians and from there back to the western economies.

As for the USA bombing everywhere as they wish, kindly note that US is doing that for resources control and power and nothing like helping in any kind of freedom. How is bombing of Libya, Iraq, or the ongoing invasion of Venezuela or Iran etc give you freedom? Stop listening to too much of western propaganda. A country that has KKK and presently having a President supporting such do not have any moral.
Whatever you accuse western world of doing is exactly what China is doing but in another fashion.
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by TSRC: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
ollah2:

You are getting somethings wrong, average Nigerian will spend a fortune to buy expensive Samsung and iPhone but eventually buy 3GB plan for monthly usage. Most people still turn off data of their expensive phones.
Nobody that buys a 5G capable phone will not be able to afford 5G data.

Did you just buy it for buying sake.?

Turning off your data does not mean you don't have data.

1 Like

Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Slimpotter(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jacseyi:

You are totally wrong....Chinese government gives priority to every business, I mean equal opportunity to all enterprises, esp. the indigenous ones. In fact, many of the state-owned businesses in the Northeastern part of the country can no longer compete with the private ones in the Southeast. Besides, is anything wrong if the Federal Government of Nigeria is successfully running a tech company like Huawei? It's unfortunate that we've been brainwashed by western media that always see anything that's not from the west as bad.

China is already a leader in tech innovation from High Speed rail (450km/h), to Artificial Intelligence, 5G tech, Space science etc. China, just like Japan, America started by engaging in reverse engineering (copying) but they've learnt, mastered and improved virtually all these tech and they are now innovating to more advanced level. About research, pls check Chinese Academy of Sciences CAS, last year they had the world's biggest number of scientific publications. Our problem is that we read too much of western news. Either you believe it or not, western media hardly report anything good about others. Many of friends do ask about BH, Chibok girls as if it's all that's happening in Nigeria. Nigeria today is leading in tech innovation in Africa and it's getting attention and funding from outside but many of us do not know this because CNN do not and will never report it.

You see too much of CNN, BBC and Foxx

To you, China is forcing African leaders to take loans? How many infrastructure has China taken over in Nigeria, or West Africa. I remember Sierra Leone cancelled an airport project and nothing happened. What many of you do not know is that, China is helping Africa to bridge a wide infrastructure gap at the same time booming its own economy, reason while China calls it win-win deal. For your information, corrupt leaders do not have access to those money, as the money goes directly to China companies executing those projects unlike WorldBank and IMF loans that go directly to the purses of our politicians and from there back to the western economies.

As for the USA bombing everywhere as they wish, kindly note that US is doing that for resources control and power and nothing like helping in any kind of freedom. How is bombing of Libya, Iraq, or the ongoing invasion of Venezuela or Iran etc give you freedom? Stop listening to too much of western propaganda. A country that has KKK and presently having a President supporting such do not have any moral.

You really had time answering that laat guy, he's a really ignorant person.
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by falopey: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
marvin906:

your a big fool..
how has the turning of Libya into hell on Earth given you freedom..
how has the war in iraq afghanistan given you freedom..
Taliban alqueeda isis who brought them into existence was it china or Russia
call a spade a spade for Christ sake

Don’t misquote me. That’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying categorically is that America on the center stage of world affairs is the reason for the freedom you personally have. Maybe if some communists have taken you to concentration camp for expressing your opinion or some jihadists have beheaded you for using the mobile phone in your hand telling you it’s haram because it’s product of western education or for being who you wanna be you will understand better . The fear of America by all these groups is their beginning of wisdom.
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by marvin906(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
falopey:

Don’t misquote me. That’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying categorically is that America on the center stage of world affairs is the reason for the freedom you personally have. Maybe if some communists have taken you to concentration camp for expressing your opinion or some jihadists have beheaded you for using the mobile phone in your hand telling you it’s haram because it’s product of western education or for being who you wanna be you will understand better . The fear of America by all these groups is their beginning of wisdom.

not everybody is scared of the US dude..
some countries might be buh not all..
that's why I like Russia they are the checkmates to the US..
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jacseyi:

You are totally wrong....Chinese government

Guy no mind dem jare. The average Nigerian is teeming with ignorance and idiocy. That's y white pple don't respect us bcoz we've learnt to idolize dem and we've stopped believing in ourselves.
No race has monopoly of knowledge and that's what our Asian brothers have learnt long ago even tho they were colonized too. We the black race have refused to grow.
At d end, we r all humans and created equal
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
falopey:
Huawei is a state agent. Any country that put its cyber space in the hands of Huawei has put its destiny and national security at the mercy of China. US is so wise not to let that happen.

So which American big tech company is not a state agent?
Have u heard about the NSA?
Grow up and stop worshipping white pple.
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
martineverest:
nobody is underrating china...what m saying is that chinese wait for Americans and europe come up with Innovations first B4 acting...name ANY tech that china started/innovated and westerners are copying/following

5G for a start.

Search the rest on Google.

By the way most of the western innovations u r talking about r developed by international students schooling in their countries. Don't b fooled
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tozinetita:

5G for a start.

Search the rest on Google.

By the way most of the western innovations u r talking about r developed by international students schooling in their countries. Don't b fooled
Nokia and Eriksson are also 5G companies
Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
falopey:

I totally agree with. Your comment is the most sensible. Not

America worshipper - which freedom r u talking about? Which freedom are d native Americans, African Americans and other races apart from the white race enjoying in the US?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Issues 5G Licenses In Timely Boost For Huawei by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
webizone:
But you are failing to put into consideration the, what I call, THROUGHPUT. For instance, you are not downloading anything, just staring at an article but your data is on. Those few minutes on that page would zap an equivalent 2 or 3 days data on 3G.
Na wa for this kind statement oh.
So you are saying just staring at an article on a site because you have a broadband of 5G tunnel you would be losing data. Who even deprive you of taking your claims to the Internet for verification purpose?
Anyway you are here.
Make I try to explain.
In a simple form.

Edge> 1gig file= 4days to download.
3G> 1gig file= 2hrs to download.
3.75G> 1gig file= 1.20hrs to download.
4G> 1gig file= 15mins to download.
4+> 1gig files= 8-10mins to download.
5G> 1gig files = 2secs to download.

Opening an article or a site without flash content or animated gif, site size 17mb.

3G= data used 21mb, possible reasons = data loss, site server slowing down due to delayed data receiver, device network system restart during data processing.

3.75G = data used 21mb, likely cause = site server lagging, device network system slowing down due to lengthy data reception.

4G= data used 16.9mb, possible factors = higher networking reception, faster data processing capacity.

5G= data used 16mb = awesome data processing speed. Speed of light.

In other words, the birth of 5G is the same reason 3G came to takeover Edge.
Time is money, while spend an hour to do a job that can be done in 10 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook Added Dark Mode Feature: This Is Awesome / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.