Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Vandora’s Boyfriend Showers Her With Love On Social Media, She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vandora’s Boyfriend Showers Her With Love On Social Media, She Reacts (398 Views)

Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vandora’s Boyfriend Showers Her With Love On Social Media, She Reacts by seunfly: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Gbenga Kayode, boyfriend of former BBNaija housemate, Vanessa Emikhe-Williams aka Vandora has taken to his Instagram page to lavish praise on her.

The message was so lovely that Vandora had to express her love for him in return.

Gbenga posted pictures of himself and Vandora and captioned it;

Love aside, this woman by my side has been my best best-friend. I remember when we got talking, we went from talking for 1 minute to 1 hour and we could do 24 hours if given the chance. You’re one of the smartest persons I know (for some reason, you don’t show it off enough ���).

Back to the love part, you have a heart of gold. I thought I knew what love was before I met you but you helped redefine and upgrade it. I’ve never felt this much love and it still seems unreal. We’ve had our ups and downs which is normal but we find a way back. I strive to be the best man I can be to you because you deserve nothing less. @vandora_vandora With love from cruz ❤️

During the BBNaija show, Vandora claimed she had a boyfriend but after the show, she said she was no longer in a relationship. It appears the two are back together and even more in love than ever.

https://www.correctng.com/vandoras-boyfriend-showers-her-with-love-on-social-media-she-reacts-screenshot/

Re: Vandora’s Boyfriend Showers Her With Love On Social Media, She Reacts by seunfly: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Bengy5272:
Read below it

This guy no dey tire, always on all front page potential thread.

This guy must be seeing alot of mugus on nairaland otherwise he should be tired by now.

(1) (Reply)

Lyta Set To Drop New Single / Mr Jollof Poses With NFF President In Egypt / Obo Give Alway Obo Give Out Money To Fans In Lagos State University Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.