Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) (25603 Views)

Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by jaybenugo: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2022
Stephanie Okereke Linus' Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Photos, Video)

Stephanie Okereke Linus's husband, Idahosa Linus, showered her with gifts on Valentine's Day, IGBERETV reports.

The Nigerian star actress shared a video showing an assortment of gift boxes and love-shaped balloons in her living room.

In the video shared on her Instagram handle, the actress is seen hugging and kissing her husband to thank him for the gift, while their son is seen joyfully tossing one of the balloons.

She captioned the video;

"Happy Valentine’s Day.❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZ9fH2cgqqT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3KLX6s8yL0

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by chatinent: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2022
She hugged him and started patting him on his back?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:
She hugged him and started patting him on this back.
Lols

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by TechSkill: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is one of my favorite actresses back in the days oo. I have missed talents like this and sadly, I don't watch TV or movies these days.

shocked shocked shocked shocked In other news, I design awesome graphics at affordable prices...

check below to see the amazing designs...and send me a message for yours. Turn around is within 24 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/6986328/affordable-professional-graphics-designer

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by slawormiir: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...Stephanie okereke that year be looking like a man..but the baby girl don finally resemble female

Why is it that most of these nollywood actress are always into Edo men
In 2008- it was ini edo to ehigwina
Mercy Johnson to idianosen

Now Stephanie to idahosa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by OMOTOWO(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nairalanders pls can you help me with a token to buy foodstuff for my son ?

I am real.Ain't lying.

Zenith Bank

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by nazicartel(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:
na bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Karlovych: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by mogbeyiteren: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
My favourite actress that year

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by MrSensor(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
angry I prefer a natural hair than fake wigs from horses, donkeys and dead people.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by onekissp: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lovely couples, I want this
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
In the night he go stuff her mouth with the MEAT

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Aboguede(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Marriage wey go still crash

Abeg make we see front jooh

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by youngreezy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Fine Woman kiss

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Sabadon(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Love is sweet when you re with the right one.....God bless you Chioma for being my wife

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Aboguede(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:

Like em boy na shocked

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by OMOTOWO(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Why is that most of these nollywood actress are always into Edo men

Slawormiir where have u been
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by jametex(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
OP is like you are high on ashogbo weed this afternoon, why you still dey oppress us with this Valentine wahala again..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Chrislova(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
this kind of woman should be taken as a role model to our girls not those ones with camel toe kpekus going up and down in the name of being "Nollywood actresses"

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Mopolchi: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
her second husband
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Chrislova(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
My crush that year
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:

What was wrong with that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by MrJames007: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nairaland, post important news. Is she the only one who got a gift angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) by Godmercy86(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
My very best actress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Cover La Mode Magazine's Latest Issue / Ubi Franklin And Miss Ideal Nigeria Contestants Pose For A Selfie / Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.